Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who Are Your Best Friends On The Forums?

Misty Rose

Definitely Lhee. He's been a great friend to me on the forums and is one of the best dang creative thinkers this side of the world. For all of y'all who haven't met 'em, I would highly recommend it! He's a fantastic person to get to know laugh.png ...you're already gettin ready to creep on his profile page aren't you? ph34r.png heheheh (he's gonna kill me XD)

Skylar and our very own Big Brother have also recently become good friends of mine. If you ever feel the need to talk to someone who will accept you no matter what and support you in anything you're going through...... img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png These guys img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

@Modphase: Real life friend that I met unexpectedly on MLPForums.

@Xenopone: Less active, also real life friend.

: Met on another site more than six months before. He's the 2nd Derpy clone, Alternate Derpy. (The others are: Flatland Derpy, Wizard Derpy, Reverse Derpy, Para-Derpy, H.G. Derpy, e.e. derpy, Wonderland Derpy, Ranger Derpy, Steampunk Derpy, Derp la Doofalette, Time Derpy, Baby Derpy, and One-eyed Derpy.)

@Harmonic Revelations: Met on two sites several months before.

@Ice Storm: Again, met on other site.

@Khajiit: Met on another site.

Team Fortress 2. Is also attracted to my OCs. .-.

@BronyPony: Other site.

: He will rule Britannia

Not with the new season out, I'm not.

Bearsharktopus

The Leafon Pinkeh

BurritoChurro

Rockymoo

Lawful Godot

Pinkiepool

Jappleack or Miss Fluttershy

Shadowlux100

DXsilverX

Edited by ~Sadistic Tumble~
  • Brohoof 2

GEE WHAT A NOT DEPRESSING QUESTION THIS IS biggrin.png

Well, there's Jamza (who I wouldn't consider in this list because we met outside the Forums and we mainly converse on Skype). I can't think of anybody else.

I do have some acquaintances here and there who I would like to talk to more, but... eh, I never have anything to say. :I

Edited by Oleg

I know I mentioned the group I already hang out with, but I didn't really explain WHY we were all good tight friends in our group so I will explain a little better

@Skylar - Because he's skysky! Cute marshamallow stallion who relates to my emotions and losses and is always there when I need a second view when I need help seeing things outside the box

@SkyStorm - She's what brought us together along with Skylar in the first place. She invited me to this group, she was bold, bright and honest, and thats a quality I wish I had more in myself. She truely is awsome as she says!

@Polaris - He's an exotic brown unicorn from the north, duh... lol! No in all honesty Polaris I consider good friends with because he's strong hearted and knows how to keep things neutral. I admire any quality from my friends that I lack, I learn from him very well.

- he's so random and comical, unpredictable, he's me when I was 7yrs old! Crayz reminds me to be funny and lighten up once in awhile. He's the Pinkie Pie of our gang!

@Silverstar - even though he can be emo at times, Silver always brought action into our group! He was honest in his feelings and has always been there when others were in need. What more can you ask for in a friend?

- Strikey is the cute youngster of us all, he can be almost as random as Crayz but can be sad and neutral the next. You never know what he will dish out, but he always makes the day interesting!

And thats why they are Blissy's friends! smile.png

Edited by Lightning Bliss
  • Brohoof 4

Yeah, I have spoken to most, but there seems to be one who doesn't want me. Alright, thanks anyways!

As the person who created it with stormy , I can say we are sticking at 7 sorry, we have all become very close friends and introducing someone else would be awkward wink.png

Besides we have already all agreed not to ^_^ 

Edited by Skylar
  • Brohoof 1

I go on these forums a lot and I still can't say I have any people I talk too one on one on a regular basis. I mean there are people I will talk to every week or so or just chat with them on status updates and stuff but besides that I don't have any good forum friends. But if anyone wants to be my friend I will gladly accept. :)

So far, I'm only really buddies with ~Chaotic Discord~, and that's largely because I knew him a couple years prior to joining here. Otherwise I haven't really gotten to know anyone else well enough yet. I've met some really nice people here, though. Now, if only I could stop being shy and carry on conversations better.

• 2 months later...

Honestly, the only person on these forums I really know very well is Daring. I went to high school with him, live near him, and have him added on varies websites.

I recognize some people on here by usernames and I've talked to the people on my friendlist but that's about it. I'm not very close to anypony.

>Goes into thread.

>Ctrl + F

>"Harmonic Revelations"

>"1 Result"

>*Sobs Quietly*

img-1992703-1-Tulio-Sobbing-In-The-Road-

Seriously, though.

I'd like to name-drop a few other people who I like a lot.

SBB64

Whatever PDS is calling herself these days

Daring

~Lawful Godot~

SmartyPants

Makusu2

The list still isn't complete though.

I never noticed these posts until now. gg me.

• Brohoof 1

I've met quite a few cool people on this forum but there are a few that stand out. The list is order I met you guys. Don't worry, I love y'all equally!

Meirno: My first friend on the forum. First we start talking, now we've started our own little group. Can't wait to meet up at BronyCon!

Neon Fire: Whether it's discussing your future career or watching your art skills grow, it's always a pleasure to talk with you!

Doc Volt: The humblest artist I've ever met. You always have an awesome pic and an awesome call to share. Still super jelly of that damn hovercraft!

TwistedShadow: The only guy I know that's as lulzy and as much of a smartass as me. I turn around for 2 seconds and you one up my comments!

@Vinyl Scratch: Sometimes it's hard hitting social commentary. Sometimes is just casual conversation. But it's always fun to hear from you!

Edited by FMStorm
  • Brohoof 1

Over the months I've been here, I've had a lot of friends and lost a lot of them, but I'm left with the ones I actually liked.

LittleRawr, Heavy Weapons Guy, and Keezuw.

Yeahh, about time I updated this list :D

No Particular Order:

Afterwards

Daring

Champion RD92

Aquila

Rockymoo

Sir. Flutter Hooves

Makusu2

Thrashy

fimdashie

Geek0zoid (I just call him Stevie)

Pink Mist
Artemis
Frith is Magik

Sterling Crimson

Scootalove

Sugar Cube

And Everyone in the Rarity Fan Club :D

Yeahh, those are easily the people I talk to most :D I didn't forget anyone, but if you feel like I forgot you, just know you're on this list, most likely :D

• Brohoof 8

I guess I will make an updated list (im not adding every single person im friends with on here, that would take too long lol)

(in alphabetical order, also im using people's current usernames atm)

A Champion NIE

A Derpeh Makusu2

Aquila

Cherribomb

D1SC0RD

Daring

Discordian

Dismajo

Dj Starlight (PoW)

Dsanders

Eureka

FadedSkies