Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who Are Your Best Friends On The Forums?

Misty Rose

My best friends are:

• Mandalore Dash
  • @Vinyl Scratch
  • Rinku
  • Felix
  • NothingIsEverything
  • Sajtan92
  • Sir. Flutter Hooves
  • Fluttershyfan94
  • Sectus
  • HomicidialFrog
  • TwistedShadow

I consider these people to be my best friends because like me for me and treat me kindly. Also, because they are fun to hang out with. :)

• Brohoof 1

ghostfacekiller39 is by far my bestest best friend on the entire forum because duh, he's awesome (plus I know him irl so yeah).

Other good friends include: Princess Luna~<3, Aniki, Musix, Skylar, Techite Sparkle, and various other guys who I can't think of at the moment but are quite awesome as well.

• Brohoof 1

This is kinda like the shoutout to a favorite member but oh well xD
Here are some of my best friends on here!

@@Sweet Dreams,  - GUUUURL u cool xD Obviously the Lauren most similar to myself and awesome
@@Sky Warden,  - Pretty fun person to talk to. Youre cool xD and strange.
@@Sapphire Quill, - aside from how yoy have the most awesome voice ever, youre a fun person! And a good friend to have
@@Dsanders, -Ive gotten to talk to you more recently. Youre really nice and a grest person!
@,  - youre quite the lovable fellow! :DD
@, - KENPACHI RAMASAMA! Youre da best
@@Wingnut,- about time someone mentioned you! Youre a great prson to play the games with! And a good friend of mine! :DD
Plummy- well, Plu isnt on here anymore but I still get to talk on skype so this counts, right? But yeah Plummy is really sweet ^^
@,- Erika! Youre the best neko ever xD
@,- most creative person ever, wonderful person to know and really fun to talk to. One of the best people ive ever met!
@,- best friend ive had anywhere! In and out of the forums. My nyas! :DD 

And there are more people on here that are my friends like Godot, Sugar Cube, Big Macintosh/Jappleack, Franklin, Hyper Tumble, Sajtan, and yeah. Lots of you people d:

Edited by The Leafeon Pinkeh
  • Brohoof 5

Honestly, the only person on these forums I really know very well is Daring. I went to high school with him, live near him, and have him added on varies websites.

I recognize some people on here by usernames and I've talked to the people on my friendlist but that's about it. I'm not very close to anypony.

SmittyWerbenjagermanjense (now banned)

Amir Blumenfeld

Dawn Rider

Lugia

Azura

Sweet Dreams

Gone Airbourne

AtDawnTheySquee

Champion RD92

Sky Warden

These guys are my forum family. They're my bestest friends in the whole wide world.

*If you're not on here, I'm sorry. But you're always my friend. c:

• Brohoof 3

In no particular order

Champion RD92

Harmonic Revelations

Rockymoo

Sir.Flutter Hooves

Gone Airbourne

Lowline

Lawful Stella

~CHAOTIC D1SCORDANT~

Michael De Santa

Kyoshi

NothingIsEverything

Apocalyptic Chaos

Ponyboy15

MissDashie

Edited by Woohoo
  • Brohoof 6

(edited)

Okay since I am the creator of this thread I of course feel an obligation to state who my best friends are img-1989435-1-smile.png So without further ado *cracks knuckles*

Dsanders-Sanderspie you may be my very epic boyfriend here, but I also consider you my best friend!! BESTEST FRIEND EVER!! img-1989435-2-laugh.png

Now in no particular order, the rest of my awesome friends here img-1989435-3-laugh.png

DaReaper

ReelyRandom

Ponyboy15

Lawful Godot (not sure if he went back to Sir Godot img-1989435-4-tongue.png)

Sir.Flutter Hooves

NothingisEverything

Gone Airbourne

Scootalove

Champion RD92

Rockymoo

Miss Fluttershy

Sig Hoovestrong

Swick

I'll add more peeps later but these are the ones I can think of now off the top of my head img-1989435-5-tongue.png So don't feel bad if you're not on my list. img-1989435-6-smile.png

Also, to everyone else on my friends list YOU'RE AWESOME!! img-1989435-7-laugh.png I may not actually talk to you through PM or status updates, but you're all cool img-1989435-8-wink.png

So to make things clear, the people I added to the list are the people I have talked to and gotten to know a little, whether it's through status updates, or PM's. Thank you for being my friends img-1989435-9-smile.png

Edited by Pink Mist
  • Brohoof 9

Hm... Let me see...

Easy. These guys. Skype with them all the time. Roleplayed with them (Maybe not so much anymore for some of them) and did other friend-type stuff with them. 

@Marathon

@Nightfall

Edited by Dez
  • Brohoof 2

Hm... Let me see...

Easy. These guys. Skype with them all the time. Roleplayed with them (Maybe not so much anymore for some of them) and did other friend-type stuff with them. 

@Marathon

@Nightfall

I haven't talked to you in over 3 months...Thanks though. I don't really know most of the other friends you listed though. That's weird.

• Brohoof 1

Well, when I think of best friends on the forums, these members come to mind:

@Blue Moon - He's extremely awesome and is pretty kind from what I've experienced. Plus, he's a Madoka Magica fan and that earns awesome points on its own. And he also likes some of the bands I enjoy which is pretty cool as well.

- She's an awesome gal as well, we talk constantly on facebook and we have some pretty hilarious conversations. Plus we can relate on most things and have the same taste in certain things. Her face is still 10/10.

@Samrules350 - Another person I talk to on Facebook a lot. He's awesome and pretty funny as well. Plus, good taste in music, what's not to like?

@TheInsaneShane - We talk on Xbox quite a lot and we have similar tastes in animes. Plus, he's great and knows how to cheer me up immediately. 

Also, while I doubt he really considers us "best friends", @Kyoshi is a pretty awesome member. Enjoying both Equestria Girls and Twilicorn and being good at both banner-making and signature-making is a plus in my book.

@Harmonic Revelations - An intelligent member who loves Celestia, that's just awesome.

@Clockwork Chaos - Another great member that I talk to quite a lot on here. He's intelligent and we know how to relate on multiple things.

My bestest friend is WheatleyCore as we talk every sigle day on facebook till all hours! She's just an awesome gal!

I do still love every single person I've met on here and I see everyone I've spoken to as a best friend :3

Thnx bby <3 

Edited by Michael De Santa
  • Brohoof 3

Honestly, I would just count 4 people on here to be not only my best friends, but as a small, silly, messed up, damn happy family.

, my awesome band friend, awesome RPer and all around big brother. ^^

, possibly the most randomest chick you'll meet.

, someone that... has a pretty odd mind, and obsesses over good OCs. xD 

@Nightfall. I have no other words for you, my friend. You're just that awesome.

• Brohoof 2

Hm... Let me see...

@Marathon

@Nightfall

I haven't talked to you in over 3 months...Thanks though. I don't really know most of the other friends you listed though. That's weird.

Well, I feel stupid. I now know who they are laugh.png Everyone has a different name now. happy.png It makes more sense now that I read Rocky's profile. yay.png

• Brohoof 1

a small, silly, messed up, damn happy family.

That is so damn true. We are totally just a little family. But am I really a good older brother figure? xD I'm a bit of a jerk to my actual brothers. 

• Brohoof 1

That is so damn true. We are totally just a little family. But am I really a good older brother figure? xD I'm a bit of a jerk to my actual brothers. 

Well, you're older than me, and yes, I somewhat look up to you as a older brother. xD Would you prefer it if I called you senpai then?

• Brohoof 1

Well, how should i consider to be my best friends on here, well i will list dos i do talk with allot and have been supportive of me this time been here.

@ @Dsanders

@ @Malinter

@

@ @JellyBean

@ @Midnight Scribbler

@

@ @Skylar

@

@

@ @Lunatic Cake

I love you all!

img-1989461-1-20120214045244!A_big_group

Sig Hoovestrong you are amazing! It's been really fun chatting with you and overall, you seem like a really nice, down to earth, and really hilarious guy! ^_^ I love all your videos man! Keep up the good work. I consider you a good friend so far as well! :)

And since I'm posting again, I might as well do a little update for my list of awesome friends on here. Seriously, there's been a lot of awesome members I have met over the months, and even though I don't talk with these guys as often, they still make my day whenever I do get to talk with them. ^_^

@Rockymoo - Dude you are like my freakin brother on here. You're awesome, hilarious, creative, and you're a helpful guy. You're real and I can talk to you about anything really. We can act retarded sometimes, but other times, we share a lot of support and understanding. I really appreciate you man. Even though we don't really chat as much anymore, you're still my bro, and you always will be. :)

@The Leafeon Pinkeh - You're super nice, funny, random, crazy and my conversations with you always make me smile and laugh at times. You're just a really great friend. I hope we continue to chat and stay in touch! :P

@Skystorm - You have been a really awesome friend to me. Though we may not have chatted so much over the weeks, you always seem to check up on me(on my status updates xD) and I actually really appreciate that. I still feel kinda bad for not having a conversation with you in so long before just recently, but nonetheless, I'm glad I still be in touch with you now. Talking and roleplaying with you, has been a blast so far! ;)

ps~ Skylar's incredibly lucky to have a friend like you! :P

@Sapphire - Dude, you have just been amazing. We share a lot in common and you seem to be a really caring and loving person. It's been great meeting someone so real and just so passionate. I really appreciate you sharing all your experiences and stories with me, and likewise you seem to appreciate all I have to share with you as well. Just remember. I am always here for you, and hope we stay in touch for as long as possible! :)

@Sig Hoovestrong - All I can say, that I haven't already said at the top of my post, is that you really have been a very kind and thoughtful friend to me. I really appreciate the little art request you did for me and Pink Mist! Hope we can chat more and stay in touch. :)

• Brohoof 7

Hmm.

I made a poor attempt at my first post, so let me try again.

@@LittleRawr

She's been a great help in my time here, and I've enjoyed talking to her tremendously. She's given me great feedback on my art before I upload it, she has a great taste in music, and is just in general an amazing person. I fuckin' love her.

@Smits.

An incredibly fun goof. He and I assisted each other in different aspects and projects, and he was a blast to converse with. Too bad he's banned now, I mean, after all, he was number 1.

@

Has helped me quite a bit in my art endeavors, as I have assisted him in his own as well. He's a great member, and a great friend. He's almost a Smits, and that's something.

@

Really fun to talk to, and always cheers me up. I thank you for that, it helps me get by through a lot of my days.

@@CITRUS KING46

A remarkable artist, a great friend, and helps me a lot art-wise. He's a joy to be around, and I've known him for quite a bit.

Edited by Amir Blumenfeld
  • Brohoof 1

Well, you're older than me, and yes, I somewhat look up to you as a older brother. xD Would you prefer it if I called you senpai then?

Dez, I think you're a pretty good big brother figure. I mean, I'm not the best person to judge, but you seem to suit that role well. Also, if you think you're a jerk to your brothers, you'd be shocked about what happens between my brothers and I. laugh.png

Edited by Ryuuguu Rena
  • Brohoof 1

Hmm, I guess I don't really have many I'd consider best friends (or even friends as I have few), but obviously @Alex Kennedy is pretty special to me. @Pinkie Paranoia is certainly up there.

Honourable mentions to @Apollo, @Power Ten, , @Victoria and Co., , , and .

I'm sorry I don't get to talk to you all as much as I'd like to; if you have Skype please send it to me, haha.

Edited by Sayaka Maizono
  • Brohoof 3