Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Create the most unpopular idea for a episode ever.

FNGRpony

pretend your writing for the show and the broney hood has pissed you off for the last time.

Just for fun how will you reap your vengeance?

I would replace spike with flash sentry as his assistant and have twilight sighing and swooning when he's not looking.

Top that.

I would make twilight fawn over flash the way spike does over Rarity, and in turn i'd have him kinda treat her like rarity treats spike, by pinching her cheeks and treating her like a little girl.
"awww my precious little twilight whiley."  and than ignore her.

Maybe with twilight spending a whole episode trying to scheme to make a love potion or something
"as Celestail as my witness I will make that man love me!"

have the screen turn black and have her bust out the evil flutter shy laugh,

Make her a physcho girl friend like harley quin from batman.  (and no that's not g3,

and if that is g3 link me LOL I want to see that).

• Brohoof 3

Fluttershy becoming an alicorn.. *Dun Dun dun!!*

The whole mane 6 become alicorns.. I feel scared writing that.

nnnn not mean enough.  i think youd piss of only 1/3 the fan base lol.

• Brohoof 2

All the mane 6, background ponies, and villains become alicorns, they set their differences aside and all sit down for a half-hour long tea party; complete with giggling, party games and smiles.

• Brohoof 4

Hey guys guess what? Megan's back!!! Yep that's right we got an old favorite to replace Fluttershy as she nurses those 1500 dragons back to health crying the whole while. The best part is we haven't changed a thing about her, all those personality quirks or lack there of make it back into gen 4.

Edited by Anadu Kune
  • Brohoof 3

All the mane 6, background ponies, and villains become alicorns, they set their differences aside and all sit down for a half-hour long tea party; complete with giggling, party games and smiles.

oooo you sick buck lol.  you blew me away.

• Brohoof 1

series finale where they all become alicorns is that good enough also trixe becomes the main character for a entire season 

Or Trixie makes them the Mane Seven

I love her as an antagonist but typing that gave me a chill.

Unpopular idea for an episode, eh?

I have a challenge for Hasbro and DHX Media.

In season four, make an episode where Princess Twilight gets wing cancer. Imagine the drama of a vulnerable Twilight Sparkle still persisting in her duties of friendship despite her illness. It needs fleshing out for sure, but I guarantee the pony fandom would be shocked, stunned, and moved at the effort to make Twilight's character more meaningful. We love Twilight, but it's about time the show had a big shock for a change.

Unpopular idea for an episode, eh?

I have a challenge for Hasbro and DHX Media.

In season four, make an episode where Princess Twilight gets wing cancer. Imagine the drama of a vulnerable Twilight Sparkle still persisting in her duties of friendship despite her illness. It needs fleshing out for sure, but I guarantee the pony fandom would be shocked, stunned, and moved at the effort to make Twilight's character more meaningful. We love Twilight, but it's about time the show had a big shock for a change.

pff unpopular my foot, fans would just go "ha she should get them removed."

I got it! Write the END to the show, FOREVER! No more episodes.

Do I win?

Well, see the problem with that is, what would stop someone from picking the show up later?

Give us a way it would end that you would be able to do that.

You win by far. That would easily be the worse episode ever.

Nobody can top that. Nobody

well some fans who got all butt hurt about magical mystery cure would prefer that and said it should have ended the series.

Proving my point if you made such an episode how would you stop someone from just renewing it next season?  Write a in plote reason why they couldn't do that.

• Brohoof 2

Flash Sentry and Twilight get married, as they rule over their new kingdom together as royalty.  They have a baby, who is the first male alicorn.  Prince Blueblood uses his royal influence to force Rarity into marriage, and she becomes his slave.

Rainbow Dash tries to beat every flying record know to ponykind, and ends up hurting her wings.  She will never fly again.  This causes her to become depressed.

Pinkie Pie's family falls ill to some plague on the rock farm, and she must take over the family business.  No more fun will be had, as the burden of the entire workload is put upon her shoulders.

Applejack becomes allergic to apples, and must leave the apple farm.  She tries to help Pinkie on the rock farm, but it is just not something she likes to do.

Fluttershy becomes a tree.

The CMC go insane from lack of cutie marks, and are admitted permanently to a psych ward, forever remaining blank flanks.

Spike becomes Twillight's pet, and is neglected because of the baby.  Spike slowly becomes feral and runs off to be with other dragons.

• Brohoof 3

Replace all of the voice actors.

Make Flash Sentry cannon. Have him sing a duet with Twilight Sparkle.

Make all the pony shippings cannon. Have them all get married.

Eliminate Derpy from the show for good. 

Make the story line of Equestria Girls cannon. Have all the humans visit Equestria through that portal after the 30 moons, and then have them make peace with the ponies. :3

Then they could live together in harmony.

Have Twilight Sparkle replace Princess Celestia as supreme authority.

That's all I got for now. :P

• Brohoof 6

Bad episode idea's huh?

Alrighty then here is one.

Twilight accidentally creates a new spell that Twists the entire world as she knows it, all the villains from past episodes are, in this world, the good guys that are basically her friends in this world and all the mane 6 are villains that Twilight has to fight against, she spends an entire series dealing with this while she tries to create a new spell that will restore everything to the way it was while doing her best to avoid conflict with her friends that have now become her enemies.

Wait, that may be a good idea.

Better try again

The elements of harmony suddenly are no longer controlled by the mane 6 but instead are controlled by 6 background ponies. oh and Derpy turns out to have disappeared because Discord used his chaos to make her invisible in order to piss off all us bronies. the episode would be the start of a new series where Hasbro is trying to make us forget the old characters and instead shove new forgettable characters down our throats that no one likes.

- Just like assassin's creed 3....

replace the voice actors isn't a writing  choice (right?)

But it sure was thinking outside the box.

Replace all of the voice actors.

Make Flash Sentry cannon. Have him sing a duet with Twilight Sparkle.

Make all the pony shippings cannon. Have them all get married.

Eliminate Derpy from the show for good. 

Make the story line of Equestria Girls cannon. Have all the humans visit Equestria through that portal after the 30 moons, and then have them make peace with the ponies. :3

Then they could live together in harmony.

Have Twilight Sparkle replace Princess Celestia as supreme authority.

That's all I got for now. tongue.png

E.G. is canon.  I could swear megan what's her face stated it on twitter several times.

And yeah the plan is to make twilight the supreme authority,

even if you go back to faustian mlp.

as for humans visiting every 30 moons i forget the time explanation  on how far apart that would be.

it wouldn't happen nearly as much as you'd think.    But yeah enough to make fans riot.

that is an awesome idea, it was awesome when i saw it on operation kids next door and I'd love to see it in mlp.

Bad episode idea's huh?

Alrighty then here is one.

Twilight accidentally creates a new spell that Twists the entire world as she knows it, all the villains from past episodes are, in this world, the good guys that are basically her friends in this world and all the mane 6 are villains that Twilight has to fight against, she spends an entire series dealing with this while she tries to create a new spell that will restore everything to the way it was while doing her best to avoid conflict with her friends that have now become her enemies.

Wait, that may be a good idea.

Better try again

The elements of harmony suddenly are no longer controlled by the mane 6 but instead are controlled by 6 background ponies. oh and Derpy turns out to have disappeared because Discord used his chaos to make her invisible in order to piss off all us bronies. the episode would be the start of a new series where Hasbro is trying to make us forget the old characters and instead shove new forgettable characters down our throats that no one likes.

- Just like assassin's creed 3....

Discord 4th walling?  Pff if anyone could get away with being a douche to the fans it would be JOhn d lol.

I mean hell if discords new point on the show is to be a villian to the fans

while being a a good guy isn't that a win win?
the fans get their villain,

and the show gets it's good guy.

So forgettable characters?

Like Harsh whiney?

Prince blue blood.

any of the wonder bolts that aren't spit fire lol.

those two bat ponies from luna eclipsed (the fans would kill to see them back lol, and oddly no one has forgotten them).

Ha top this.  I could see it airing and if you listened quietly enough you'd hear the sounds of millions of tvs being smashed every where lol.

6db.jpg

• Brohoof 5

Sweet Apple Massacre becomes canon and  everypony dies a horrible, rapey death from Cthulhu

It has to have a chance of airing LOL.

and you putting cthulu on mlp would make some people forgive it lol.