Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Create the most unpopular idea for a episode ever.

FNGRpony

Introduce a new character, then another one, then another one.

The EQG girls come through the portal to Equestria but they retain their human form and ride around on the ponies.

Celestia marries and her new husband becomes king.

All of the pets can talk but they never explain why. Owlicious is sassy, Tank is a Steve Urkel type character, Opal sounds like Snagglepuss, whenever somepony has a problem Winowna sings them a country western song outlining her advice, Gummy sounds like a stuttering Woody Allen, and Angel has an offensive Chineese accent.

A whole episode about Derpy but they use the new voice and call her Ditzy Doo.

• Brohoof 1

PONY BABIES.

Twilight casts a spell that goes wrong. The Mane Six, Discord, Trixie all become toddlers. There is no cure, so Celestia  and Luna are forced to put them all in a nursery and act as Nannies. The show now revolves around cute little fillies growing up as friends together in a nursery. Tea Party Express.

It will be like Muppet babies only far far worse.

• Brohoof 1

NOO WHAT IS IT?! M.A.Larson's fanclub meeting? :-P (just kiddin')

No, but seriously: Have you ever heard of the Law of Attraction? Whatever you think, you attract to yourself and let it happen? Especially if there are strong eMotions involved? That's exactly what you do here: you're bringing doom upon ourselves :-P We all know how Hasbro can mess up things. Why put them fresh ideas straight under their noses? Why to tell them openly what would piss us off?

I got it! Write the END to the show, FOREVER! No more episodes.

They may put an end to the show, but they cannot put an end to the fandom. And we've already seen what this fandom is capable of. Many of us can do animations, there were several short episodes animated already by the fans, and some full-blown movies are coming, so I don't believe that ending the show by Hasbro would change anything.

Ruining the show is whole another story.

Fluttershy becoming an alicorn.. *Dun Dun dun!!* The whole mane 6 become alicorns.. I feel scared writing that.

It wouldn't be that bad, when done temporarily, e.g. just for one episode. It wouldn't be that bad for Twilight too, even if it isn't just for one episode (though I still hope that it is), on condition that it is justified enough in the storyline so far. Then it would be quite awesome idea: that Alicorns are some form of ascended Unicorns, and that any Unicorn can achieve it when studying Magic of Friendship and practicing it in his/her life well enough. Something that can be earned. Unfortunately, in case of Twilight, in my opinion, it wasn't justified enough. It was a quantum leap in her character's arc, which transformed her not only into an Alicorn, but also into a "Mary-Sue"-like character. It has broken the status quo and the balance between characters, which is not good from the storytelling's point of view. We can only believe the writers that they know what they're doing and there are some interesting ways they plan to exploit Twilight's new condition in Season 4.

But there's worse thing they did to her: making her a princess in the same episode ("A princess of WHAT?" I continue to ask). This is even more messed up idea and heavily out-of-character for her.

But hey, Season 4 is comming, let us all see by ourselves how else they can troll Bronies ;-J

Make Fluttershy a tree. (and Rarity a marshmallow).

Again, not so bad idea, if done temporarity, like a "misspelled spell"* done by Twilight on accident, or something like that ;-)

img-2012061-1-SpellChecker_anim.gif

This would be a neat reference to the fans.

Once I had such an episode idea, that some strange painter came to Ponyville, and he announced he will make a portrait for anypony, but also warned them upfront that his portraits show hidden inner desires and once painted, they are no longer hidden -- they become real. Nevertheless, all mane six, starting from Rarity, wanted to be painted, and -- you guessed it: he painted Fluttershy as a tree, Rarity as a marshmallow etc. and next day morning they found themselves exactly as he painted them ;-) This would require some background pony to take action and set them back to normal. I found this idea very interesting ;-J

Equestria Girls becoming canon

Isn't it already? I mean, it's quite good piece of movie, I very enjoyed it (more than I expected), and it at least tries to fix that mess they did in Season 3 finale; it's like a belated justification made by the writers (well, better later than never, I appreciate that), and if you watch it deeply enough, it also sheds some new light at that whole alicoronation thing.

Hey guys guess what? Megan's back!!!

Whoohoho, maan, that's what I call calling the wolf out the forest :-P Let sleeping dogs lie. That would break Lauren Faust's taboo. Wicked ThingTM.

The Cutie Mark Crusaders get their cutie marks! Or am I the only one who is horrified that this episode will happen some day?

Guess what: Meghan McCarthy said at BronyCon this year, when speaking about how they usually work, something about an inscription found on one of their whiteboard doodles, saying: "Applejack's pregnancy scare" :-P Recall my words, they know very well how to mess with us, so don't give them any more weapons ;-J

Edited by SasQ
  • Brohoof 2

A bittersweet or downright dark episode. Be it through death, sufferring, or just things always going wrong in THE worst possible ways. Just something to REALLY take away from the generally light-hearted feeling the show has to offer.

At least, that'd turn ME away from the show.

• Brohoof 1

A huge tea party is being held where only humans can go to, so Celestia makes all of them human alicorns. Also everyone'a waifu is stolen... by Flash Sentry.

Derpy gets her vision fixed and then has to go on a "permanent" vacation.

Edited by Bronyette

Let me think...

Make Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon the protagonists

Another Magical Mystery Cure Episode

Have an episode about Twilight and her Princess Duties only

Discord becoming Fluttershy's pet (This world needs chaos)

Humans in Equestria

Rainbow Dash becoming a Wonderbolt (It would feel so weird to me)

Pinkie Pie being completely sane.

• Brohoof 2

-An episode where Celestia is shipped with Luna, Rainbow Dash is shipped with Applejack, Rarity is shipped with Tom and Pinkie Pie is shipped with all the clones from the "Too Many Pinkie Pies" episode. (oh and Fluttershy is shipped with a Parasprite and everyone is criticizing her for it)

-An episode where Scooby Doo and the rest of the Mystery Machine gang come to Ponyville to solve a mystery, complete with corny jokes about Scooby pronouncing Applejack as "Rapple-rack", a chase scene set to 60s rock music, the Harlem Globetrotters (for no reason) and the villian turns out to be Mayor Mare but based on how the episode goes, everyone thinks it's Derpy. AND I WOULD HAVE GOTTEN AWAY WITH IT TOO

-22 minutes of Spike getting piss drunk and vomiting letters from Celestia everywhere, and the letters all say things like "would you take a breathalizer"

-an episode where Applejack becomes a country music singer

-an episode where Friendship Is Witchcraft becomes canon

Edited by NomDeSpite
  • Brohoof 4

A 27 part musical (all music, no spoken words) about the magic of personal hygene with special guest music by Justin Bieber and Rebeca Black while Jack Black comes in and Trixie replaces Applejack as the Element of Honesty.

I would love to see you top THAT.

• Brohoof 2

An episode where Scooby Doo and the rest of the Mystery Machine gang come to Ponyville to solve a mystery, complete with corny jokes about Scooby pronouncing Applejack as "Rapple-rack", a chase scene set to 60s rock music, the Harlem Globetrotters (for no reason) and the villian turns out to be Mayor Mare but based on how the episode goes, everyone thinks it's Derpy. AND I WOULD HAVE GOTTEN AWAY WITH IT TOO

I would watch that and I would love that. Can someone please make this?

On a serious note, to go back to the original question in the OP; if I were a show writer and I only wanted to piss off the brony community but I didn't want to ruin the show completely for the kids or stop teaching them all the good lessons and whatnot, I would have to be very careful. I guess for staters I would remove all cool pop culture references and Derpy. Then I would make an episode that reiterates a lesson we've already seen but does it in a really obvious way. I would make the plot predictable from the get-go, and all of Pinkie Pie's jokes would be poorly timed.

• Brohoof 3

Applejack's father is Flash Sentry.

They're both orange, can you imagine how awesome it would be if Twilight was hitting on AJ's dad?

"Ohey AJ meet your stepm-ohgoddamnit"

(They have a habit of hiding weddings until the last minute after all.)

and all of Pinkie Pie's jokes would be poorly timed.

Well, you're not really changing anything there.

huehuehuehuehuehuehuehue

Edited by Queenie
  • Brohoof 1

Flash Sentry visits Ponyville with his five best friends and they all have no personality like him....each of the Mane Six gets shipped off to one of the Vapid Six. The only one who manages to escape the Vapid Six is Rarity who is taken away by Prince Blueblood.  

*how to stop it from being the most unpopular idea ever*
Celestia watches this from her castle, realizes how bored she is and then destroys the Vapid Six with her magic... 

Big Mac and Cheerilee keep on trolling the CMC with their romance. 

Spike challenges Prince Blueblood to a duel to the death and wins. 

"Pinkie Pie being completely sane" could actually be kinda funny assuming that the other ponies go nuts over how "weird" Pinkie is acting. 

Edited by DukeofCanterlot

This might be a slightly long one

Zecora goes to visit AJ to deliver some book on apples, but she isn’t home and the CMCs are working on a new song. And there looking through records for inspiration in the clubhouse. Zecora drops off the books for Apple Bloom to give her sister.

But the gramophone record playing an old Soul type record (by Daniel Ingram) gets stuck in a loop and it just plays this beat and bassline over and over.

Sweetie Belle is about to go and take the needle off and fix it, but then Zecora says “I think this beat is pretty hot, go swell in everfree forests and Canterlot”.

It’s then that the CMCs hit on an idea of becoming Cutie Mark Crusader Hip-Hop producers. And they release an album with Zecora as a rap star.

The release a one hit wonder with dreadful lyrics that are funny and Scootaloo sings a bit on it.

Sadly though, the song used a sample from a Canterlot pop group, and the CMC’s are sued. But are given a deal to not have any more charges on them, but the down side is they don’t make any money.

They still perform it a few times but eventually the crowds get sick of hearing it and Zecora didn’t really enjoy being a rap star. And the song was sort of like a bad rap version of the CMCs theme song but not the same lyrics.

The episode ends with Kanye West rapping the MLP theme song  

Edited by Asherdangerdash
  • Brohoof 2

The first five minutes of the episode are normal, and then they all freeze and they all just start melting, slowly, with no sound or anything for twenty minutes.

Then Gabe Newells face is the credits

Lol I died when I read this.

Everypony wakes up normally, but the rest of the episode has everypony exploding into cotton candy and chocolate milk

• Brohoof 1

Worst Episode:

Everypony turns into an alicorn. And I mean everypony. All of Equestria's population is alicorns. Half the episode is Twi hanging out with Flash. Twilight is now obsessed with digging holes and cares about nothing else but Flash Sentry. Luna has invented video games and is now addicted.

What?

Edited by EpicHarmony

*Evil laughter* Lets see what i can do....

Ok the episode starts with Twilight doing triple Sonic Rainbooms she learned how to do from Rainbow dash, Rainbow can now do Triple sonic Rainbooms aswell. Then all of a sudden a giant monster comes out of nowhere and starts destroying ponyville, so Celestia comes in and destroys it and then another comes and hits Celestia, killing her, then it kills all of ponyville, and the mane 6 flee. They go up to Zecora who has a magical potion to turn them all into Alicorns, so All of the mane 6 turn into Alicorns and  defeat the monster, then all of the past villains rise up from being defeated and team up to be a super squad and Nightmare moon even joins them, the mane 6 go to the tree of harmony and get the elements and use them to destroy all of the villains. Then they realize everyone is dead and then cry.

The end....

Ps. There is not a single song in this episode either, so yeah ;p. And its super fast paced badly. And doesn't involve any good humor or anything.

You know thinking about it, the ending of this sounds kinda messed up, i think i'm slightly crazy ;p.

The entire cast breaks the fourth wall, invades the earth, and declares war on the Brony fandom, calling us "creepy as all get out". The mane six see our interest in them and are horrified.

There is no worse episode than one that insults the fanbase.