Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Are you embarrassed to be seen with your parents?

jackleapp81

Well now that I'm 35 the only thing embarrassing about it is that I still live with them. Other than that I like being around them

Not like I'm embarrassed to be around them but we mostly do our own thing if we're going somewhere as a family. The old "okay lets meet at this location in 2 hours etc." thing.

the gringos are complicated, always I have said it :yay: (I do not say gringos of contemptuous form, I do it in plan of joke no offensive, I clarify because I do not want that a misunderstanding is created) 

I am a girl from Latin America and believe me that things are very different! although it is true that there are girls who prefer independent boys (at least when they are from those girls "give me money" or when they want a serious relationship) there are many who do not have problems with a boy living with his parents, much less if you are 17 to 25 years old ... why? because at that age we are still students here and well ... young people usually stay alone after university ... the same thing depends on the case, in my case I work and still live with my parents and I happily go shopping with them, my brother too... even so I want to become independent (at least when the economic situation in my country improves or I move to another country)
even so it will never be the same for a young person of 17-25 years of age living with their parents to a person of 25 or more who still lives with their parents ... that is not very attractive

Regarding the subject of parents, I am rarely embarrassed, in fact I am very happy to have such great parents! :rarity: 

• Brohoof 1

I'll admit; i used to be when I was going through my edgy phase... but I don't feel that way anymore. :squee: Sure, they may do some embarrassing things here or there, but that can be said for literally anyone.

More the other way around, me not even have reached adulthood means my parents have to put up with the mlp stuff (even as far as taking me to the movie, which only had young girls)

Edited by Yumekai

• 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Only when I went to school. As soon as I grew up, got a job, and seeing myself as a member of the population, I just walk around in public screaming for my mom all the time :P

• Brohoof 1

Not with my mom, but I don't like going anywhere with my dad. He's super annoying. One time while getting gas for the car, he ranted to some poor random bystander about religion for a good five to ten minutes. That was so embarrassing.