Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the most delicious yet disgusting food dare you've ever done?

Mephala

Me and my friends are fatties so we like to dare each other to try random things.

I've done a few really nasty ones but this one time my friend dared me to drink a big glass of maple syrup. It was so gross but tasty at the same time XD

What've you eaten that may sound really really gross but tastes awesome?

I've asked a couple of my friends and apparently salami, peanut butter, and jam is good. o.O

I remember loosing like 2 bucks in a bet at a BBQ where one of my friends had to eat a mash up of everything we had with lots of chile.

And then I gained them back when I liked the blood of the tray that had the meat. I must say "I liked it... a...lot..."

Never done any food dares, but weird foods I liked are mix of coca cola and milk and pickles with honey - both are my aunt's inventions and taste pretty good :)

(edited)

Well my roommate decided to try and make these Korean green tea pancakes he found in the cupboard. This is what the batter looked like.

Posted Image

They ended up tasting pretty good.

Edited by Vex3d
  • Brohoof 2

Posted Image

this bamboo worms here it was a card game none has ever eaten the m and everytime you lose you ate one all the others though they were gross but i liked them :P they are also a delicatese somewhere in asia from whaat i found

Posted Image

this bamboo worms here it was a card game none has ever eaten the m and everytime you lose you ate one all the others though they were gross but i liked them :P they are also a delicatese somewhere in asia from whaat i found

I wanna tear my eyes out now.

I ate some seeds off the ground one time.

Selfmade fried locusts.

Yes, i am serious.

Actually I remember buying bags of fried locust down in Mexico, just a bit salty actually.

As for the question, it's got to be a Red Sauce made from basically beef blood mixed with red peppers. Overall it's really more of a tangy flavor

It's not a food, it's a drink.

I made it with some friends, we called it "The Perfect Drink"

It contains:

Salt

Big Salt for BBQ.

Dietetic Salt

Honey

Sugar

Dietetic Sugar

Mayo.

Mustard

Tomato's Seeds and a bit of Tomato Juice.

And this:

Posted Image

Then, when my friends drikned a bit, they vomited, me, instead, i drinked it all.

I loved it, but i think you shouldn't try it.

• Brohoof 1

The Triple Atomic Hot Wing challenge at Quaker Steak & Lube... I didn't eat all of them as me and a friend split them. Delicious wings... but my god that was hot

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

Food dare? Never heard of that... I have a feeling I could never do it, though. I seriously can not eat 75% of what most people consider edible.

My friends at lunch dared me in 5th grade to mix together all of the food in my lunchbox.

Including:

-Ham/Cheese/Miracle Whip sandwhich

-Gummy bears

-Butterscotch pudding

-Cheese stick

-Cheetos

(yeah not healthy but oh well, it was 5th grade :P)

It tasted both disgusting and delicious, the mix of flavors made me happily sick. (I then gagged on it...)

I was once dared to drink a spoonful of peri-peri sauce from Nandos. I also once got dared to eat a chilli. It's the hottest thing I've ever tasted and my mouth was still burning ten minutes later.