Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Daily Questions

verycreativeusername

Like most people here, I am an introvert. But I am no ordinary introvert. I am the ultimate in introverted.

For most of my life, I have lived within myself. My own worlds consumed me much more than the trivial concerns of that outside of me. Other people were a mystery that I did not understand, and could only apply the same principles I applied to myself to. Though later on, I found out just how distinctive I was. 

Though I am starting to come out of myself more, the fact remains that I will always most likely be consumed with my vibrant mental life. The outside world is something that I come to view with more and more disdain the more I discover about it. Creating my own worlds, my stories, and mental places to live within are what keep me going. Trying to discover more about myself, reach my true potential, and harness the power of my mind... that is why I exist. I must keep my mental landscape healthy and happy first and foremost, and discover its secrets. Everything outside of that is secondary, even the need to eat or sleep. 

• Brohoof 1

I prefer somewhere in the middle.

I see this question like this: would you rather have a cold or a fever?

The correct answer: NEITHER! WHY WOULD YOU WANT A COLD OR A FEVER!?!?

I am an introvert. Next question!

Do you prefer cold weather, hot weather, or something in the middle?

Aww, I missed the last question. I'll answer it anyway; I had to google the meaning, but I'd have to say I'm probably an ambivert, with a predominance of introvert. I do enjoy being around other people, and most who know me personally would believe I'm actually an extrovert; but I enjoy my free time and my own space that little bit more. So yeah, ambivert, but with more introverted inner qualities than extroverted ones.

Current question: Cold weather! Though given that I live in Australia, I believe my idea of 'cold weather' may probably be someone else's idea of 'in the middle'. xD I adore rain, I adore snuggling into a blanket by the heater with a good book... rain makes me feel more creative, and makes me feel very calm and introspective. I love it.

• Brohoof 2

As for me, I'd have to say hot weather, I don't particularly like the cold that much, it's just depressing and I don't feel as energetic as I should be. Wheras when it's hot I'm just up and ready, to tackle the world.

Though, when it gets Extremely hot.. Eh.. None too pleasant.  :eww:

I thrive in the cold. Generally speaking, if it's 80 (F) or above, it's too hot for me. But between 40-60 is about right for a nice, refreshing feeling. I like to keep my actual living space a bit warmer than that in most circumstances, but it's still cool occasionally. Sometimes I'll go out in the winter just to breathe and absorb the cold air a bit. Helps me relax.

I've been known to go outside in blizzards to eat ice cream. Because why not?  :lol:

• Brohoof 1

I prefer cold weather, in winter it's much easier to get warm, but in summer you're hot all the time and there is nothing you can do about it.

• Brohoof 1

depends.....I would rather have it cold out because then I can layer up as much as needed to stay warm. But you can't do the opposite in the summer, you could be plum naked and still be sweltering. However, I prefer hot weather because of the abundance of activities outside the actual the temperature itself, but then the question becomes more like a "do you like summer or winter?" question.

I prefer somewhere in the middle, where any changes in temperature can easily be remedied by taking off/putting on a light jacket. Of the two extremes though, hot weather all the way. Apart from the occasional sunburn, hot weather isn't generally painful.

Cold weather. There's some oddly soothing about walking down the street in a jacket and a hat, seeing everyone else run for cover. It's as if the skies themselves drown the world under water, and for the briefest of moments everything's mine. The faded white layer covering the city as frost forms due to the cold weather is equally pleasing to see. But It's just as satisfying to me to sit back and relax in my warm house while everything outside is assaulted with rain.

I'm more of a cold weather person. I just LOVE the winter time and walking through the gorgeous snow whenever we actually get it.

During the summer I LOVE the rain fall; even better when it's storming. The rain showers just allow me that little bit more of relaxation.

Current question: Cold weather! Though given that I live in Australia, I believe my idea of 'cold weather' may probably be someone else's idea of 'in the middle'. xD I adore rain, I adore snuggling into a blanket by the heater with a good book... rain makes me feel more creative, and makes me feel very calm and introspective. I love it.

^What she said!

• Brohoof 1

Oh, I'm sure I've made myself plenty clear on this point, but I MUCH prefer cold weather.

It's easy to deal with. Layers when out in it, and covers when in the bed. I actually LIKE fall/winter fashion, and I sleep best under covers.

I can't stand the heat at all.

• Brohoof 1

I prefer the cold. When it's hot, the coolest you can get is naked. When it's cold, you can bundle up. :muffins:

I like fall and spring, where you get the cool crisp mornings/ evenings. And then the temp only reaches about 70 F. As far as weather patterns, I'm ok with most anything. As long as it doesn't stick around to long, so no weeks on end hot or cold spells. Nor weeks on end of rain/ heat/ cold / snow.