Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Thoughts on the CMC new song?

Seaweed-Headed Dragon

The thing I disliked the most about the song was how repetitive it was. "We've got hearts as strong as horses", just kept being said over and over again. That was annoying. Other than that though, I had no problems with it. I liked it, and it was cute, but it wasn't anything special. It was sort of catchy, and I'm looking forward to hearing remixes of it though. Also, was anybody else reminded of the Lion King? The background music just made me think of it. Anyway, I'm sure we'll see better songs in the upcoming episodes.

I'm very specifically focusing on the song at the 6 min mark.

Cause, well I've only ever liked two songs on this show,

and ...in spite of myself I'm kinda liking this one?

Is it really that good or did i just become a bigger fan of the show?

It's so goey and feelingie....

i should hate the buck out of this....

NRrrrrrrrrrrr*grips heart* Damn you cmc why you must so damn cute.

i just feel so ashamed of liking such a sappy song and it's killing me.

I mean this day in aria is clearly the best song on the show,

and bad sead is  anultra catchy song,

I think i was looking for ward so much today's episode i can't skip anything.

Edited by FNGRpony

I thought the song was as good or better then "Smile". Though it still isn't as good as Bad Seed.  I loved the animation in the song and while the lyrics were repetitive, I think that's how they were supposed to be.

I thought the song was as good or better then "Smile". Though it still isn't as good as Bad Seed.  I loved the animation in the song and while the lyrics were repetitive, I think that's how they were supposed to be.

oh my god you icon scared the shit out of me. :blink:

• Brohoof 1

I don't think it was absolutely terrible.

But it just doesn't stack up to the masterpieces in the show

Like Smile Smile Smile.

Or Winter Wrap-Up. 

Those two songs set the bar pretty high. 

Appended: Oh, and I don't care that those two songs aren't CMC songs. They're still made by the same team that did the other music in MLP. I expect them to make consistent quality music, no matter who it's about--Mane Six or CMC. 

I am a little biased toward the CMC, though, and not in a positive way. Most of their episodes are kinda meh to me. Hearts and Hooves day was an awesome episode, though. But other than that, I don't particularly care for the CMC. I guess they're good to give the Mane Six a break from time to time, but their episodes are generally meh. 

Edited by ~Sadistic Luna~

I personally liked the song. Well not the catchiest, it does have a triphent feel to it. Like you're about to go on an adventure. Also it is weird they used the word horse. I can only think of like two other times they mentioned the word horse in the show