Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

GO TO POST-2014 MLPF WORLD CUP THREAD FOR FINAL RESULTS

Inactive01

Not one bit xD Mr Cake isn't really known at all, and I don't really like him that much. He's just a very ordinary character. And Sweetie Belle is adorable o: 

Just because mr. cake is not known does not make him unimportant :(...

But I do like Sweetie Belle better though so my votes would still go to her regardless :P 

• Brohoof 3

Not one bit xD

Mr Cake isn't really known at all, and I don't really like him that much. He's just a very ordinary character.

And Sweetie Belle is adorable o:

I'd say we know Mr. Cake pretty well; we've gotten to see him start his family and see into his work almost constantly. He just suffers from the same thing several of the secondary small speaking role characters suffer we don't know enough for him to be interesting but we know enough that we can't create fun head cannon or fandom based stuff on him.

It leaves him a bit unendearing, whereas Sweetie Belle has endearing level that are off the charts!

post-21236-0-01282700-1388566721_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Cherilee and Rarity... WHY DO I HAVE TO CHOOSE! :( Eh, I am sorry  :( My vote goes to Rarity (why can't I vote on them both!

@ghostfacekiller39 calm down and bask in the light of awesomeness made by this picture:

valentine_s_rarity_by_kyle23emma-d67vjwn

• Brohoof 2

Here's how my latest vote went:

Sweetie Belle all the way!  :D

Photo Finish is a no brainer for me. 

Apple Bumpkin.  I like Snowflake for his "YEAH!" and comic relief. But against a cute Apple Family member, I couldn't pull the lever for him.

Philomena is a nice pet but I want to see Igneous get more respect. I really should've voted for him the last time his name came up.

How the heck did Cheerilee get 18 votes despite being pitted against Rarity? Oh well, she's still going to lose to her old classmate.

Daring Do and I didn't even have to think about it. 

Well guys, Happy New Year anyway, and I hope to see the tournament flourish without any more debating.

Happy New Year's to you too Crimson but you know the lively discussions in this place will never cease.  ;)

Edited by Wingnut
  • Brohoof 1

:okiedokielokie: .....

I am surprised she got 10 votes though at least there are some people here that love her :3 I am happy about that. I thought there wasn't any :P

It's where my heart lies, what else can I do but follow it? :comeatus:

Not like I hate Cheerilee or anything, but yeah at least she's getting some votes. As long as she doesn't win ;p

Honestly I love Cheerilee and think Rarity is pretty atrocious, calling rarity the element of generosity is a joke and she generally tends to just be a horrible pony. It's weird that people hate diamond tiara but like rarity when she is basically the grown up or mature version, but to each their own. Now enjoy these pictures of Cheerilee being better, cuter and more fabulous than the opposition.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Won't someone please think of the children!

image.jpg

Rarity is nothing like Diamond Tiara... I don't remember Rarity ever making fun of ponies just because they don't have cutie marks, or blackmailing ponies to work for her, or making fun of ponies with disabilities like Tiara has done, she would never do any of that. They couldn't be more different. >_>

Cherilee and Rarity... WHY DO I HAVE TO CHOOSE! :( Eh, I am sorry :( My vote goes to Rarity (why can't I vote on them both!

@ghostfacekiller39 calm down and bask in the light of awesomeness made by this picture:

img-2165431-1-valentine_s_rarity_by_kyle

That's gotta be one of the most gorgeous Rarity fanarts I've seen. :o
  • Brohoof 2

Why didn't I check out this thread sooner...did I miss the voting for Rainbow Dash? :/

Anyway, I voted for Rarity.

You still have 5 matchdays where RD can vote. You may have missed two of them, but RD won very comfortably in both.

• Brohoof 1

@@Radiance64,

Takes SBB64 modship and bans all rarity users until this round is over :3... well crap wouldn't she still win with all the votes she has :C

Curse you rarity!!!!!! :angry:

Yeah sure good luck with that. :huh:

If it makes you feel any better, it's not like Rarity usually ultimately comes on top in these sorts of things. :/

Over 9000 posts were just removed from this thread. Please keep in mind that this thread isn't a best pony debate, nor is it a place to argue who is most true to her element. If that's what you want, check out the Show Discussion section or turn to PMs.

With that out of the way, the only vote of mine I care to mention is choosing Garble over Flash Sentry. He's a nice guy and all, but he needs to stay away from mai waifu. >:U

• Brohoof 3

Flash Sentry is leading with having 3/4 of the votes...?

Ughh... :(

Yeah, that's probably the real travesty this round. Wooden personality teen boy vs cool dragon character who may have been a jerk in the end but had way more personality? This should really be swinging the other way. :huh: Edited by Radiance64

With that out of the way, the only vote of mine I care to mention is choosing Garble over Flash Sentry. He's a nice guy and all, but he needs to stay away from mai waifu. >:U

Question: Who in the world is Garble???? I seriously have no idea who that is :/

To be honest, I can see this ending with all the background ponies losing.

Same goes for the secondary characters.

Yes, one of the mane 6 is almost guaranteed to win. I think Pinkie Pie almost always wins these contests for whatever reason.

Wow the vote difference for Sweetie the way it is right now is 92 with the 83 she had from before it's going to be a 175 vote difference and that's 51 above anybody else and nobody else left before we get into the 3rd round was close to her 83 in the first round.

I know that it doesn't really count for anything accept in the case of a tie, but that is just scary powerful. Sweetie doesn't just out cute her opponents she out right destroys them with it.

I think this picture accurately portrays this round

post-21236-0-55120900-1388613484_thumb.jpg