Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

GO TO POST-2014 MLPF WORLD CUP THREAD FOR FINAL RESULTS

Inactive01

Also, vote Celestia everybody. She inspired best fan song.

That is undoubtedly one of my favorite fan songs ever, but you know me my friend. :comeatus:  Equestria's #1 mailmare all the way!!! :catface: *checks polls after voting*

B)

Well done minions of the Muffin, well done indeed.  So far we're pulling quite strongly; just gotta keep it up for the rest of the day, and we may yet pull off a crazy good upset early on.  I have no doubt that Celestia will make it to the World Cup, but all the same our silly grey pony beating her this early would be insanely awesome!!!  :muffins:

Celestia's a great pony, but Derpy is *best pony,* so my vote goes to her.

And as one of the big residential Derpy bronies here, Christmas may've passed, but the video lives on! :D

157204d1357495855-xiaomi-mi-2-forum-you_

I can't really elaborate on why everything you said is awesome beyond saying that it is simply pure truth!!!!  I don't think I even knew you were a fellow Derpy-fan until now.  Well now I love you even more DQ!  :muffins:

tumblr_lx92mftRb91r9a7g3o1_500.gif

*extends massive Derp-hug*

Also, thank you for once again posting one of the greatest Derpy vids of all time.  Have another equally adorable alfa995 Derpy vid:

BUCKING LOVE HIS VIDEOS!!!!!!!!!  :wub:  VOTE DERPY EVERYPONY!!!!

Oh right, there were other ponies to vote for as well.  Let's see: voted for Princess Luna (best princess, c'mon  :comeatus:), Carrot Top (Derpy's BFF over Blueblood any day), Dr. Whooves (Derpy's waifu and Dr. Who send up obviously beats out Matilda), Tank (seriously difficult decision seeing as I love Blossomforth, but Tank's simply too awesome not to vote for!), Pipsqueak (another difficult decision seeing as Nurse Redheart has been greatly expanded upon in fanon, including a fantastic fan fiction I read recently starring her, but Pipsqueak is adorable plus he gets bonus points for being Princess Luna's #1 fan!), Braeburn (I don't really feel strongly about either character, but I guess I like Braeburn more *shrugs indifferently*), and finally Roseluck ((1) she's adorable, and (2) WHO THE BUCK IS IVORY?!?! :angry:  Seriously, I still don't know who this pony is).  But as long as Derpy wins this round, then I will be perfectly satisfied.

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 1

And this is one of the biggest reasons why I'd host a tournament like this one. All these epic vids and pics...  :wub:  :wub:

(2) WHO THE BUCK IS IVORY?!?!   Seriously, I still don't know who this pony is).  But as long as Derpy wins this round, then I will be perfectly satisfied.

And this is Ivory. He's a Crystal Pony:

150px-Crystal_Stallion_3_S3E01.png 

• Brohoof 1

I don't know who is hated more Gilda, Blueblood, or Diamond Tiara but yeah I agree blueblood is a douche 

Blueblood.

Because I said so.

I forgive no one who treats my waifu like that. Everyone else's opinions are irrelevant, he's most hated.

:D

Because emotes make things less serious :D

Edited by ghostfacekiller39

@@ghostfacekiller39,

:(  Rarity is going to kill Cheerilee next round or whenever that is coming up : C... but then again I have only seen like one other Cheerilee fan on here a looooonnng time ago : P but I am still voting for her  ^_^  :P  

Yeahh. Isn't it great? :D

But nahh, I wouldn't doubt it if a couple Rarity detractors came in and boosted Cher's vote count :D It won't be like, bloody, gory, maim.

Just like, a large, huge, gigantic margin of victory :D

• Brohoof 1

*Sterling Crimson blows the whistle for full time*

And a big win over Princess Celestia for Derpy Hooves will place her one step closer to qualification! Celestia will have to bounce back after this devastating loss...

Now... Groups E and F will be on in a few minutes. Good game to Groups C and D today.

Edited by Sterling Crimson

First Derpy took out Celestia, now Octavia's beating Pinkie Pie... I am disappointed.

I trust Pinkie to come through in the end, but still, meh. Makes me unhappeh. >_>

Voted for Pinkie, Flim and Flam, Dashie, Ahuizotl, Babs, Dinky, and whoever the heck Cherry Berry is supposed to be.

• Brohoof 2

First Derpy took out Celestia, now Octavia's beating Pinkie Pie... I am disappointed.

I trust Pinkie to come through in the end, but still, meh. Makes me unhappeh. >_>

Voted for Pinkie, Flim and Flam, Dashie, Ahuizotl, Babs, Dinky, and whoever the heck Cherry Berry is supposed to be.

And this is Cherry Berry!

Cherry_Berry_id_S01E22.png

And this is Tootsie Flute (Not Flutie sorry)

Tootsie_Flute_ID_S1E12.png

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!! HOW CAN PINKIE PIE BE LOSING TO OCTAVIA??? :o

NO! PINKIE PIE NEEDS MORE LOVE!!! :(

JUST LOOK AT HER!! :angry:  :okiedokielokie:  :(

pinkie_pie_wants_hugs_by_orschmann-d4ar4

138777374461.png

pinkie_pie_3_by_xpesifeindx-d5f4f2j.png

We can not let her lose! :okiedokielokie:

I will fight for her till the end! :angry:

• Brohoof 2

I get that Octavia is a very popular background pony.  I do. 

But.  She.  Currently.  Has.  A.  Lead.  Over.  Pinkie.  Pie?!  What is this forum coming too?  -_-

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!! HOW CAN PINKIE PIE BE LOSING TO OCTAVIA??? :o NO! PINKIE PIE NEEDS MORE LOVE!!! :( JUST LOOK AT HER!! :angry: :okiedokielokie: :(

Well said, Dsanders.  :)  Besides Pinkie, my votes today went to...

Cherry Berry

Rainbow Dash

Ms. Peachbottom

Ahuizotl

Dinky Doo

Edited by Wingnut
  • Brohoof 3

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!! HOW CAN PINKIE PIE BE LOSING TO OCTAVIA??? :o

NO! PINKIE PIE NEEDS MORE LOVE!!! :(

JUST LOOK AT HER!! :angry:  :okiedokielokie:  :(

img-2154951-1-pinkie_pie_wants_hugs_by_o

img-2154951-2-138777374461.png

img-2154951-3-pinkie_pie_3_by_xpesifeind

We can not let her lose! :okiedokielokie:

I will fight for her till the end! :angry:

NOOOO!!!!! :angry: PINKIE FANS UNITE!!!!!! We love you Pinkie please don't lose :( Octavia you're awesome and all but you're totally not better than Pinkie :okiedokielokie: PINKIE MUST WIN!!! If I could vote twice I would Thanks for telling me Sanderspie. DISTRESS MODE!!!

• Brohoof 4

*Takes out popcorn and eats from his couch*

This is beautiful stuff... what the World Cup is truly all about. Tight matches and lots of entertainment. 

I can't wait until the actual World Cup. Oh man...  :comeatus:

NOOOO!!!!! :angry: PINKIE FANS UNITE!!!!!! We love you Pinkie please don't lose :( Octavia you're awesome and all but you're totally not better than Pinkie :okiedokielokie: PINKIE MUST WIN!!! If I could vote twice I would Thanks for telling me Sanderspie. DISTRESS MODE!!!

Thank you for the support Misty Pie! Yes, we need all the Pinkie fans to unite here! We can not let our best pony lose! I really don't want her to lose either. She needs to at least win against a background pony like Octavia! :angry: I would vote twice if I could as well Misty Pie. We'll just have to hope for the best. :(

But seriously, how could you guys not vote for this? :D

1c076c2ce4576fd5d1bc88a4e993f175-d5l0p23

• Brohoof 1

I have always liked Pinkie Pie because she reminds me of my Dad (may he rest in peace) no matter how suffering he went through he always kept a positive attitude and always tried to make everyone happy. Pinkie Pie is a bit more hyper than my Dad but I see much of this same positive attitude and simple desire to make everyone smile. I like Octavia too but go Pinkie Pie.

Edited by EarthbendingProdigy
  • Brohoof 1