Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

GO TO POST-2014 MLPF WORLD CUP THREAD FOR FINAL RESULTS

Inactive01

Here's hoping Fluttershy won't struggle with Lyra like Pinkie struggled with Octavia. Background ponies must lose. :okiedokielokie:

Silly filly says what?  :okiedokielokie:

don__t_get_mad_derpy_by_thetoughestfight

:okiedokielokie: ...

Nah, I'm just messing with ya!!!  ^_^  Totally voted for both Fluttershy and Pinkie (didn't even realize Pinkie struggled against Octavia until just now).  But seriously, if it does come down to a Mane 6 vs. Derpy, WATCH OUT cowgirl, cause I'm going with the Derp every single time!  B)

As for my other votes this round, I went with Twilight (obviously), Apple Fritter (cute and, more importantly, NOT Diamond Tiara), Mayor Mare (she's had enough silly moments that she beat out Auntie Applesauce for me), Tom the Rock (cause he's Tom the Rock), Wild Fire (love me some Sibsy), Pound Cake, and Crackle (he's the Derpy of dragons!).

• Brohoof 3

I really think I'm missing out on who Apple Fritter is XD But since I don't know her, I voted for Diamond Tiara.

And the last two options I don't remember so I just voted for the tree since I don't like any of the mlp dragons :I

Hmm.. Twilight, Mayor Mare, Sapphire, and Pound Cake (thats one of the babies, right? I think...) and for the rest, the obvious choices.

Well, this time it wasn't utter devastation when Lyra appeared. Seems Tails isn't here to cause mayhem this year.

Rumble better feckin' win.

Wait...what if Tom and Bloomberg go all the way? I WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO CHOOSE

• Brohoof 1

There is no derpy!  :( !

Why is there no me in there! please tell me!  :(  :( 

Sombra better fucking lose. He has absolutely no character.

Good luck to both Twilight and Sombra.

Still, TWILIGHT BETTER FREAKING WIN THIS!!

img-2160339-1-Twilight_Sparkle_Rapidash.

Yes a friend of Pinkie's should win! After all i heard King Somebrah or something like that wanted to bring darkness around

:o

There is no derpy!  :( !

Why is there no me in there! please tell me!  :(  :( 

Yes a friend of Pinkie's should win! After all i heard King Somebrah or something like that wanted to bring darkness around

:o

Derpy's in a completely different group and has already played her match for this week. She will reappear next week. :)

*Blows for full time!*

TIME'S UP FOLKS! And Wild Fire and Rumble did JUST ENOUGH to stave off the competition to grab a close win today! 51-45 and 49-47 respectively! Wow!

Groups I and J will be up in a few minutes! :D

Edited by Sterling Crimson

Sorry to those enamored with baby ponies, but I don't care much for Pound Cake. Had to go with Rumble. :P

Interesting to see Bloomberg so close to Crackle. That was a tough choice for me. Fluttershy was easy, Castle was easy, as were Wild Fire and Mayor Mare. Diamond Tiara? No thanks. I don't know much about Apple Fritter and she's never spoken, but I have to imagine she's much nicer.

Sombra is going down hard. I don't think anybody cares about him regardless of who he's pitted against. Voting for Twilight is pure instinct for me anyway.

• Brohoof 1

I'm really surprised by how this tourney is showing how much the fans dislike some of the small role speaking characters and champion the silent background ponies. Though I guess I should have already known this... It is pretty much half of what the Brony community is built on; we are a strange and creative bunch aren't we.

• Brohoof 1

WOOOW, Octavia put up a fight against Pinkie Pie! This fandom is quite fascinating...

Oh dear, Celestia isn't doing very well it seems, but that's probably because she already went up against the group's big-hitter Derpy.  :muffins: Hopefully she rises to 2nd by the end of the qualifier.

Wow, somepony REALLY doesn't like ~Chaotic Discord~!!!  Pitting his favorite villain and draconequus against his favorite Wonderbolt and sexiest pony (it's not like he makes any secret that he thinks she is  ;))?!?!  That's just downright cruel!  ^_^

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 1

Wow, somepony REALLY doesn't like ~Chaotic Discord~!!!  Pitting his favorite villain and draconequus against his favorite Wonderbolt and sexiest pony (it's not like he makes any secret that he thinks she is  ;))?!?!  That's just downright cruel!  ^_^

Not to mention me too :(. Best filly versus my unicorn waifu. In the end though, I have to stick by Sunset even if nobody else seems to be going that way. Uh, cmon everyone, you can rub

her belly if you vote for her :)

shimmering_bliss_by_beavernator-d6mw63k.

Oh, and uh, also voted for Discord, Featherweight, Snips, Owlowiscious, Joe, and Fancy and Smarty Pants.

Edited by DashForever
  • Brohoof 2

I've decided to change the rules for draws because I feel that 1% difference may be far too small to account for the whole populace of MLPF. I've decided to increase the boundaries for draws by placing a 2% difference. So if the score by the end of the day is less than a 51-49 percentage ratio, then it is a draw.

(edited)

*Sterling blows full whistle!*

And with that, we have our first draw under the new rules system. It ended 51-50 for Featherweight (by the way, he was down 42-50 before he stormed back by taking the last 9 votes), too close to call as the match continued in a see-saw affair. It would have been a borderline call for a draw under the old system, but the 2% margin calls for a draw now. Otherwise, we've had massacres from Discord and Scootaloo for the most part. Coming up next...

Rarity vs Cheerilee...

Edited by Sterling Crimson