Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

music Favorite Weird Al Songs

Nerdy Luigi

Best Weird Al Song  

34 users have voted

1. 1. Which of the Wierd Al parodies is the best?

• Ebay
    • White and Nerdy
    • Eat It
    • Fat
    • Another One Rides the Bus
    • The Saga Begins
    • Party in the CIA
    • The Hardware Store
    • Other (Updated. Still a small list.)

Been a fan since I was a wee colt. Here's my fav list:

Nature Trail to Hell...in 3D

Amish Paradise

Smells Like Nirvana

Dare to be Stupid

Party in the CIA

White and Nerdy

I Think I'm a Clone Now

Gump

Fat

Eat it

• 5 months later...

This one.

I usually like to correct others' grammar, (even though I tend to make a lot of grammar mistakes xP) so when I heard this song for the first time, I had this stupid grin on my face. These days, when I see terrible grammar, I usually go and listen to this song. xP

• Brohoof 2

The Night Santa Went Crazy, which is hilarious but the lyrics and the music video itself might be a tad violent for this place but there are a few others also worth mentioning.

Phony Calls because prank phone calls are always hilarious

http://youtu.be/B34tYRdoEKY

Truck Driving Song because the thought of a big burly truck driver in drag is priceless

http://youtu.be/FZSBrM2SybY

Guess the Lyrics to the songs! (My top 5)

5. Okay, now here's the deal, I'll try to educate ya, Gonna familiarize, You with the nomenclature.

4. Put down your chainsaw and listen to me, It's time for us to join in the fight, It's time to let your babies grow up to be cowboys, It's time to let the bedbugs bite!

3. I was there to match my intellect on national TV, Against a plumber, oh and an architect, both with a PhD , I was tense, I was nervous, I guess it just wasn't my night!

2. First in my class here at M.I.T., Got skills, I'm a Champion of D&D, MC Escher that's my favorite MC, Keep your 40 I'll just have an Earl Grey tea!

1. A local boy kicked me in the butt last week, I just smiled at him and turned the other cheek, I really don't care, in fact I wish him well, 'Cause I'll be laughing my head off when he's burning in hell

Good Luck my fellow Bronies and Pegasisters!

@, we already have an identical discussion topic so I've gone ahead and merged the two.  In the future, please be sure to run a search prior to posting a topic to make sure that no other similar topics are posted. 

@, we already have an identical discussion topic so I've gone ahead and merged the two.  In the future, please be sure to run a search prior to posting a topic to make sure that no other similar topics are posted.

Aight, saw that there was one similar just a few minutes ago xD

Nirvana is one of my favourite bands, and Teen Spirit is a great, basic rock song that will surely go down in history as a classic tune. This parody is almost as great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dKePq2XxWs

Not a particularly big fan of rap music, but Eminem (and a select few old school rappers) have a certain  appeal to them, so I guess it logically follows that I enjoy this parody, too.
Besides, Weird Al can do no wrong. 

Edited by Derp My Life