Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Cupcake or Brownie? (Poll)

Sugar Pea

100 users have voted

1. 1. If you had to eat one for the rest of your life, would you eat a cupcake, or brownie?

• Cupcake!
    • Brownie!
    • Banana! (Huh...? XD)
    • Morgan Freeman! (.-.)
    • Rarity! (O-o)
    • A potato! (STAHP)

While I love chocolate oh so much, I have to go with cupcakes. Brownies have never been a favorite of mine (I think it's the crunchiness?). Now, on the other hand, fudge or fudge cake... OMG. You reminded me how it's been way too long since I last had fudge cake. D:

• 3 weeks later...

If we were talking about what I favored over everything else, of course I would choose Rarity. But, since we're talking about food, I picked cupcakes. I haven't exactly been able to look at one the same way after I read the Cupcakes fanfiction, but I can still enjoy eating one. I did it a LOT on Valentine's Day.

Why do I choose a cupcake over a brownie, you ask? Allow me to tell you, in a spoiler nutshell, the origin of my dislike for brownies. *ahem*

Long, long ago, perhaps sometime in 2012, my father made brownies. I very much loved brownies, and so I ate a lot of them. A LOT. The last few brownies I ate were consumed while I was chasing my siblings about the house. This, my friends, is a very bad idea.
Anyway, back to the story. The brownies were the last thing I ate that day, and the next morning I woke up at about 3:00 a.m. and regurgitated in the toilet. Just as my body had done with Toaster Strudels two years before, I blamed the brownies and have never been able to voluntarily eat one since. I did manage to choke one down last year so as not to hurt my friend's feelings (she was the one who made the brownies). But she now knows that I despise brownies and won't make me eat one.

COOKIE!!!!! I'd eat cookies for the rest of my life if I had to.  Lots of variety with cookies, and honestly, I don't like brownies or cupcakes. WAAAAAAAAY too much sugar for my palate to enjoy.

74a.png

Why to choose if we can have both?  ;)

BTW when I first saw the title of this thread, I thought that you're voting about new name for a Brony :D

Edited by SasQ

I'm going with cupcakes due to the vast variety of available cupcakes. Plus, cupcakes have frosting (sometimes brownies do, too, but you can pretty much count on a cupcake having frosting) and I LOVE frosting (just not the whipped frosting... buttercream forever!!)

It really depends on my mood. Cupcakes and brownies are pretty different. As a chocolate lover, I love brownies. However, I hate when they have nuts in them. especially since it's usually walnuts, which is one of my least favorite nuts. Beside that, though, brownies are very dense and heavy, so I wouldn't want to eat them all the time. There are a lot of different flavors of cupcakes, which is cool. You can mix and match cake and frosting. However, while I think I could eat the cake all the time, the frosting, not so much. Frosting is something I really have to be in the mood for. Also, if the frosting's not done right, I kinda don't wanna eat the cupcake. This is the problem I have with cake. I like it on occasion, but not all the time. So, yeah, I'm divided. It would really depend on my mood which one I want. But all in all, I like both. If I could only go with one for the rest of my life? I guess brownies. Just because I can't eat cupcakes doesn't mean I can't eat cake, which is basically the same thing repackaged :catface:

While I like cupcakes, I DESPISE buttercream frosting. Most cupcakes are topped with that kind of frosting and I just can't eat them.

Even if I wipe the frosting off, the cupcake itself tastes... generic. It tastes cheap.

I prefer muffins over cupcakes. ESPECIALLY when they're topped with streusel.. *licks lips*

All in all, I prefer brownies. However, they have to be soft & chewy. Or else I won't eat them.. Oh, and they can't have peanuts or chocolate chips inside them either.