Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How edgy can you get?

Bucket

ITT: The most edgy thing you've ever done

BbiVwOo.jpg

For me it would have to be sneeking out to go run around my neighborhood to ding dong ditch. Im not a very edgy person...

• Brohoof 2

Backstory: model rockets have poles you launch them off of. You have a holder you glue on when you launch. My neighbor was a dick.

Strapped a model rocket engine and a holder together and fired it at my neighbors. Flew over their house. And then hit a tree.

It's kind of lame but when I was about 10 a friend and I made a giant cardboard glider and we tried to run off the side a hill and fly with it.

We also tried to exterminate all of the narwhales but that's a story for a different time.

• Brohoof 2

it's too....naughty to post here but i'll say it resulted in me getting suspended for two weeks.

Broke into a church, and got intimate with a girl In the baptism pool. Man that was fun XD

You're my fucking hero. I owe you a beer.

Damn, I've done a lot of questionable/illegal things in my day.

One of my favorites, tho, has to be the time me and a couple guys from my gun team were partying on the 4th of July and kept getting noise complaints from my spotter Archie's (very crabby, anti-military) neighbor. Long story short, we, very tactically (drunkenly), may I add, stalked into his back yard, bore a hole into this massive ceramic garden gnome his neighbor cherished (no kidding, this thing was like...four feet tall) filled it halfway with kerosene and placed a large firework in the hole.

I'm pretty sure that the ground on that lawn is still scorched, to this day.

'Merica

• Brohoof 2

Last semester one night I took waaaaaay too many shrooms and wandered around campus tripping balls all night.

Two of my friends took them too (got them from me :3). Once was his first time on them. He said this:

"Man I don't think these are working"

*looks at row of parked cars*

*blank stare*

"Man are those moving?"

Lel

I also tripped balls when I went to Midwest Furfest last fall. Actually that was a hippy flip. xD Soft huggable bright fur suits…OMG that was heaven. xD

I was never the edgy kid growing up. It's all coming out now. xD

Oh and I plan on growing my own shrooms soon, too. :3

Edited by ~Master~ Button Mash

I carried a knife through the later part of jr. high and all of high school, I wrote an essay supporting Hitler and the Nazi regime just to piss off a teacher, I bought beer when I was 14. Nothing too big, but I do enjoy the little things.

• Brohoof 1

Stripping in public.

I wasn't naked, but I almost was before I got kicked out.

It was really hot out and literally girls wear skirts that look like belts, I don't see how me wearing undergarments is really a bad thing. :mellow:

Hmm, what else...

I gave laxative-laced brownies to a teacher I didn't like.

I wrote the entire song lyric to "It's A Good Day to Die" from Starship Troopers in marker on a desk, complete with pictures.

I blew up six beakers in Year 10 Chemistry.

I put water on my friend's earbuds on a cold day so they froze to the inside of his ear.

Etc.

Not very edgy.

• Brohoof 2