Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

So, what does everypony do besides MLP?

shnaw

Just trying to get to know the community a bit better!

So aside from MLP, what is everyone up to =O Don`t mention gaming or tv seeing as those go without saying! Unless of course your a programmer, producer, LPer or any of that fun stuff.

I`m a cook 14 hours of the day and aside from that.... well skateboarding and street magic are minimal hobbies I only get around to 2-4 hours of a week so lets just stick to cooking.

Aside from my job and ponies... well, I do enjoy sketching and gardening on my free time. Though some times I just like to do nothing better than go hiking.

(edited)

I used to play games ALOT until recently.. All of a sudden my interest in games just.. died. However, i do watch some people play games on youtube. Mainly PewDiePie's vids now. Comedy + Horror is simply the perfect combination for me. I also read manga, watch anime and random vids on youtube. Gaming was replaced by writing and reading fanfics. Wish i were a better writer (never content with what i write) :( Then again, i might improve. I have very little experience.

Edit: Ah, i should not forget to mention Homestuck. One of the best things i have read/watched/experienced.

So i kind of sit at home all day doing nothing.

Edited by Jormaz
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I go to school (and enjoy it), I draw (mainly ponies, but I draw manga, cats and other stuff too), I write (both poems and stories) and read, and I just love swimming (not competitively though)... Wow... I do a lot...

Edit: Don't sleep as much as I should, but that's just to fit in the gaming...

Edited by Skystar

I roleplay, write, make drawings, make occasional crazy videos on Youtube, am starting an LP, sleep, eat, breathe, live, talk to people, love people, hate people, cry when I'm sad, smile when I'm happy, procrastinate on applying for college, travel two and a half hours every two weeks or so to meet up with my boyfriend, occasionally play games, and generally exist.

I'm a musician recording my own music compositions. When I'm not writing or playing music, I'm working my overnight job (which I hope to get out of soon) and studying for my EMT classes. Hoping to bring it to paramedic someday!

I'm also joining the volunteer ambulance group in my area very soon so that's another thing to add to the list!

Mainly go to school. Then when I get home I'm on xbox...but I'm trying to learn to cook and clean better, considering I'm a "young woman" now... (according to my grandma) so yeah. My life is rather bland.

Worked as a shitty accountant and be silly about numbers

Be a living calculator at somewhere else, almost literally

Pretend that I can actually writes anything other than a shitty clopfic

Play some games in garena or dotalicious while flirting with my GF

Generally slacking of in my home listening to some weird musics

Sometimes I read a book

Oh, and don't forget ponies :P

Now to think about it, I got a weird life

Mostly school and worrying about college finances. In my free time I either play video games or play around with different programming languages. I'm pretty boring.

In the summer, however, things get a bit more exciting. I help my uncle out every weekend with his stock car prepping tires, taking measurements, and fixing things if there's a wreck:

post-2141-0-24249400-1331055092_thumb.jpg

Video games, reading, Magic: the Gathering, cooking, work, hanging out with friends, utterly fail at teaching myself to code (not because I can't grasp it, but because I'm too lazy :(), learn about astrophysics, theoretical physics, and a little cryptozoology.

You say not to mention gaming but... I can't. That's pretty much what I do. xD

I game every single day for hours, sometimes watch anime.

Other than that I don't really do much (though I need to look harder for a job)

Though I've been considering trying my hand at art (And there's a very specific reason for that) even though my previous attempts sucked ass.