Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you date Celestia and Luna if they looked like this?

Twilight Mist

I probably wouldn't.

The reason being that I hardly like what the general public would call "Beautiful". Don't get me wrong, they are beautiful, but I don't react as strongly to that as I would to , say, someone who is utterly adorable.

I've always perfered cuties over beauties.

Plus, I don't like seing humans with unusual hair colors unless their skin is not naturally colored either.

And, since I've been admiring them as cartoon ponies for most of the time I knew them, I don't like seeing them as realistic humans.

So, overall, no, I wouldn't.

• Brohoof 5

Actually I doubt it. I mean, they look great, but... not my type :P I'd be happy to see pony versions though xD But still not date.

I prefer them as ponies. Artistically, they look beautiful here. Good job to whoever drew those pictures. However, I personally prefer cute over beautiful. That's just me.

Plus, I'm already taken.  :blush:

• Brohoof 2

Dating Celestia and Luna? Would that make me double the prince if we got married?

Two things:

1. I'm a minor. These two are over 1,000 years old

2. I go more for how someone acts over how they look. although, dating a cute girl is a nice plus

So, no, I guess. I would like to know who drew those pictures, though, they look fabulous! :D

Err... no. They're kinda creepy. Just look at the cold, dead, lifeless eyes.

And their taste in dresses, hideous!

And, tell me, what are they smiling about?

Ponies please!

2/10 Would not date.

Oh, I'm such a troll. >3<

Neeeeeeext!

No, they may look human but they still have responsibilities and need to take care of their kingdom. In other words, neither of them would have time for you. 

I mean whats the point in having an amazingly beautiful GF if you spend little to no time with her?   -_-