Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How do bronies compare to other fandoms?

Bendy

The Sonic fanbase, you could make a amazing game, and they will find a way to bash it. Not to mention that they will practically swarm you.

Even AS a on/off member of the Sonic fandom I have to agree with this so much. Sonic Unleashed was awesome from the few hours I played but it's STILL hated like the plague. 

• Brohoof 3

/MLP/ oh god the amount of generals.

ranging from flutter-rape to bat ponies. Oh god it doesn't stop, the large amount of reposting the same fucking thread with a slight change over and over and over and over again!

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...
(edited)

Here ya' go!

-CoD. DooM is better.

-Sonic. All thanks to Mariotehplumber.

-PewDiePie. They attacked my favorite channel, Penguinz0 (Otherwise known as Cr1tikal), claiming him to be a ripoff.

-Justin Beiber. Nothing else needs to be said.

-Apple. Shoves the Mac down every fuc*1n9 Windows users' throats, while the Mac has bad software support.

Anything else?

Edited by Tera the CLOAKER
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

No, I've never seen Doctor Who, but I probably will eventually. The reason I'm holding off is the same reason I didn't watch MLP the first time I heard about Bronies, basically I don't want to become a "Whovian". I dislike that fandom.

Well I would recommend the series, as a fan of Doctor Who myself, as the show is golden (for the most part as I have concern for how River Song was introduced and handled, as well as many things in Matt Smith era).

Of note: when you have an regenerating, long living alien flying around in a ship that can go through both space and time (as well as into other dimensions in rare situations) having the Doctor appear elsewhere isn't so unbelievable. Heck I have found many stories involving the Doctor finding himself in Equestria to be well done. Counting Doctor Whooves and Assistant (with Derpy as his Companion*) and Doctor Whooves Adventures (with Twilight Sparkle as his Companion*)... with a lovely crossover between the two involving two cheshire cats and the Jabberwocky.

*Companion as in travelling companion/assistant not romantic companion, just in chance you are uncertain. Though admittingly jokes have been made in-universe of the Doctor Who series about people making that mistake and a few companions have fallen in love with the Doctor... often ending badly or tragically.

Edited by EquestrianScholar

sports fans (especially baseball and american football)

homestuck fans

sonic fans

jb fans

1d fans

cod fans

league fans

juggalos

lil wayne fans

dbz fans (seriously go check out the goku vs superman video by deathbattle)

anime fans

rule 34 fans of anything (theyre just gross)

pokemon fans (especially genwunners)

console fans (do they count?)

PC fans (do they also count?)

pewdiepie fans

tumblr fans

twlight saga fans

nazis

blood on the dance floor fans

pop music fans

electronic music fans (every type, dubstep, electro, edm, trap, etc)

apple fans (dont get me started)

4chan fans

reddit fans

furries

star wars fans

90s kids

fans of politics (both democrats and republicans)

world of warcraft fans

elder scrolls fans (mostly skyrim and morrowind fans)

fetish fans

counter strike fans

but none of these are worse than the bronies who preach "love and tolerate"

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

@,

On reading your replies it would seem clear you have become disillusioned and cynical of the Furry Fandom because of the actions of the worse of this community... yet surely you still know of the good? One comic series I would very much call 'furry' yet has not the sexual deviancy furries are known for is that of Dreamkeepers Comic. I would recommend reading it if you're willing to consider that not everything that can be considered 'furry' or anthropomorphic is tainted:

img-2688157-1-cast_in_shadow_by_dreamkee

You can find more at Dreamkeeperscomic.com

• Brohoof 1

to be honest that "Pet" thing and that furry trend creep me out

sports fans (especially baseball and american football)

homestuck fans

sonic fans

jb fans

1d fans

cod fans

league fans

juggalos

lil wayne fans

dbz fans (seriously go check out the goku vs superman video by deathbattle)

anime fans

rule 34 fans of anything (theyre just gross)

pokemon fans (especially genwunners)

console fans (do they count?)

PC fans (do they also count?)

pewdiepie fans

tumblr fans

twlight saga fans

nazis

blood on the dance floor fans

pop music fans

electronic music fans (every type, dubstep, electro, edm, trap, etc)

apple fans (dont get me started)

4chan fans

reddit fans

furries

star wars fans

90s kids

fans of politics (both democrats and republicans)

world of warcraft fans

elder scrolls fans (mostly skyrim and morrowind fans)

fetish fans

counter strike fans

but none of these are worse than the bronies who preach "love and tolerate"

why didnt you just write anything thats not related to Ponies LOL

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

sonic fans

anime fans

pokemon fans

twlight saga fans

pop music fans

furries

star wars fans

world of warcraft fans

elder scrolls fans

bronies

... I can apply for all of the above, though I am also in many ways a 'jack of fandoms, master of none'. Though I would say I am up there when it comes to being a brony.

Also on note, while I have read and enjoyed the Twilight Saga I do also agree there are flaws with the books (the movies were terrible and I haven't wanted past the first). In many ways I am in the middle, I like the series but understand where haters are coming from. Except for the who "Vampires Don't Sparkle!!!" hate, which I feel is stupid and silly. If we can have alien vampires in Stargate and fallen angel vampires from the book series Blueblood... and anime vampires that are all over the place and often freakishly overpowered. There is room for vampires that sparkle.

(edited)

Internet communists.

That is all.

EDIT: As an added note, I don't really think there are any fandoms (No, the Nazi party is not a fandom) that are worse than us. Just as bad, maybe, but not worse. I mean, we did produce this, which is utterly horrendous when you think about it.

136680200261877.jpg

Edited by Spess
  • Brohoof 1

The call of duty fan base is one of the most annoying

I don't mind playing CoD every once in a while but I sure am muting everyone in the game that I don't know

I play cod almost every day and I always listen to the people there. From my experiences, it's only the little kids who rage all the time who ruins the community. I'm not sure why cod is the only game which gets picked on for this, this happens for every single game with a lot of kids playing.

I play cod almost every day and I always listen to the people there. From my experiences, it's only the little kids who rage all the time who ruins the community. I'm not sure why cod is the only game which gets picked on for this, this happens for every single game with a lot of kids playing.

I remember when Halo originally had the stigma for this

I never knew about Juggalo's until just now when I searched it up... and they are pretty bad! I'm going to have to say them. Idk of really any Fanbases as of now (except CoD and League, etc..) I wouldn't say that our Fandom is particularly bad, it's just alot of times all people see out of Fandom's are the bad sides. I think ours is great because of the moral we set (Friendship, kindness, etc..) to each other. Ex. Convention's where everypony is singing and dancing together, sure it's a little weird but it sure shows how humanity has become detached from one another! I mean if you even try to say "hi" to someone walking by you, they think you're some kind of lunatic or something. That shows how everyone in this Fandom is nice to people who try to talk to you randomly :) (Whew really went of topic there :D)

Of note: when you have an regenerating, long living alien flying around in a ship that can go through both space and time (as well as into other dimensions in rare situations) having the Doctor appear elsewhere isn't so unbelievable.

It is for anyone who isn't a fandom of that show. Most of the times I see the Doctor appear aren't in crossovers (where I would have no complaints) but stand-alone universes. For example, numerous (innumerable?) MLP fanfics and the Inheritance Cycle.

I never knew about Juggalo's until just now when I searched it up... and they are pretty bad! I'm going to have to say them. Idk of really any Fanbases as of now (except CoD and League, etc..) I wouldn't say that our Fandom is particularly bad, it's just alot of times all people see out of Fandom's are the bad sides. I think ours is great because of the moral we set (Friendship, kindness, etc..) to each other. Ex. Convention's where everypony is singing and dancing together, sure it's a little weird but it sure shows how humanity has become detached from one another! I mean if you even try to say "hi" to someone walking by you, they think you're some kind of lunatic or something. That shows how everyone in this Fandom is nice to people who try to talk to you randomly :) (Whew really went of topic there :D)

Oh yeah, juggalos. That's one I think my mind purposely tried to omit from memory.

At least ICP makes itself an easy target to poke fun at. "F***ing magnets, how do they work?"

EDIT: As an added note, I don't really think there are any fandoms (No, the Nazi party is not a fandom) that are worse than us. Just as bad, maybe, but not worse. I mean, we did produce this, which is utterly horrendous when you think about it.

Ah, one of my favorite pictures of all time.

And we ain't produce jack, homie. I may be a Brony, but I ain't gonna let the crazy stuff some other Brony did affect me too much. After all, you could easily point to every murderer out there and say that we as humanity produced it. With that kinda logic... we're all responsible for the jacked up stuff some other person did and I say buck that.

As for the topic at hoof... if you've gotta ask about what fanbases are worse than your fanbase...

You're probably the worse fanbase.

• Brohoof 2

Sonic fandom. Any time someone mentions a character's speed, some Sonic fanboy is like "f u sonic iz fastur and cooler and blue and fights eggman to save teh world!"