Nicest people on the forums?

XxConfusedUnicornxX

Everyone on here deserves a mention :)

This is the part where I argue that you don't know everyone and I'd guess that you haven't been on the media board much. The internet + video games, anime or music = bad things happen. Doesn't matter where you go. :lol:

• Brohoof 1

This is the part where I argue that you don't know everyone and I'd guess that you haven't been on the media board much. The internet + video games, anime or music = bad things happen. Doesn't matter where you go. :lol:

I know that there are some rude people on here. Believe me, I have encountered them.

I was talking about everyone I have gotten to know.

• Brohoof 1

I know that there are some rude people on here. Believe me, I have encountered them.

I was talking about everyone I have gotten to know.

Oh. That's different. Carry on.

And sorry, feeling a bit obnoxious right now. :lol:

• Brohoof 2

Oobrony is certainly one of the nicest people I've seen, on or off this forum.

so my post goes to him, even though I haven't spoken to him beyond a few post or status post replies.

his presence on the forum is impossible to ignore and greatly appreciated.

I have to admit though, it was a bit confusing at first.

when I first joined the forum I remember getting a brohoof from him on a few of my post's.

6iL7Mw1.gif

"omg, I got a brohoof! I got a brohoof!"

but then I noticed something.

M72Q1Yc.gif

"Oobrony also brohoofed this post, and that post, and that post, and that post."

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA XD it's really funny now that I think about it.  ^_^

• Brohoof 2

Actually, in all honesty, everyone I've ever met on here is really nice! :D I'm sure there are plenty more for me to meet as well. ^^

• Brohoof 2

Oobrony is certainly one of the nicest people I've seen, on or off this forum.

so my post goes to him, even though I haven't spoken to him beyond a few post or status post replies.

his presence on the forum is impossible to ignore and greatly appreciated.

I have to admit though, it was a bit confusing at first.

when I first joined the forum I remember getting a brohoof from him on a few of my post's.

6iL7Mw1.gif

"omg, I got a brohoof! I got a brohoof!"

but then I noticed something.

M72Q1Yc.gif

"Oobrony also brohoofed this post, and that post, and that post, and that post."

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA XD it's really funny now that I think about it.  ^_^

It's always a bit disappointing when you get a brohoof and then find out it's just because the person who created the topic seems to brohoof anyone who posts in the topic regardless of what they say. I usually take it to mean that the brohoof has no real meaning and the person just likes that you posted.

ooBrony does have a tendency to brohoof a lot though even when that is not the case. :lol:

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Obviously it's me guys. Don't deny it.

On a more serious note, there are so many nice people in these forums! But if I had to pick one, it would be ooBrony. That kid is a legend. If you're reading this ooBrony, let me just say thank you for giving me random brohoofs on my posts and for being the happy person you are. Keep it up! :D

Edited by MissBookworm
  • Brohoof 1

• 5 months later...

Pretty much everyone on here is friendly. But particularly, all of my friends on here are who I consider the nicest since I know them pretty well. You know who you are!

When I first joined, I wasn't that great at reaching out, but all the kindness I received from you guys inspired me to be more outgoing here. <3

Cheesy, yes, but true. ^^

• Brohoof 6

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Miles, SCS, Lightwing, Pathy, Destiny, Simon, Chigens, Kou, Troblems, Spoon, DashYoshi, ooBrony, Kyoshi, ChikoritaBrony, CosmicSpark, FlutterstepHD, Sir Hugs, Jeric, Quartz Aegis, Nebs Wolf, Wingbutt, Venomous, Blue Moon, Batbrony, 11th Doctor W., Frostgage, F. Pride, Jonas, Shadtrax, Ya :3, Yozer. 

Pucksterv, Hypn0ticD, The Crimson Cross, Gone, Sugar Cube... 

• Brohoof 8