mega thread Your favourite pony and why?

Twilight Sparkle ✨

Who is the Best pony  

217 users have voted

1. 1. Favorite Main Pony

• Applejack
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Fluttershy
    • Twilight Sparkle
    • Rarity
    • Starlight Glimmer
  2. 2. Favorite Secondary Character

• Apple Bloom
    • Scootaloo
    • Sweetie Belle
    • Big Macintosh
    • Cheerilee
    • Braeburn
    • Granny Smith
    • Hoity Toity
    • Mayor
    • Photo Finish
    • Sapphire Shores
    • Spitfire
    • Soarin'
    • Pegasus Royal Guard
    • Princess Celestia
    • Princess Luna
    • Trixie
    • Prince Blueblood
    • Other
    • Princess Cadance
    • Shining Armor
    • Maud Pie
    • Marble Pie
    • Limestone Pie
    • Cranky Doodle
    • Matilda
    • Discord (as a non-villain)
    • Flurry Hearts
    • Sunburst
    • Prince Rutherford
    • Coco Pommel
    • Pear Butter
    • Bright Mac
    • Grand Pear
    • Autumn Blaze
  3. 3. Favorite Tertiary Background Character

• Derpy Hooves
    • DJ P0N3
    • Diamond Tiara
    • Silver Spoon
    • Snips
    • Snails
    • Twist
    • Pipsqueak
    • Bon Bon
    • Lyra
    • Doctor Whooves
    • Octavia
    • Hayseed
    • Lotus
    • Aloe
    • Berry Punch
    • Seafoam
    • Ace
    • CHUNKY!!!
    • Other
  4. 4. Favorite Student Six Character

• Smolder
    • Sandbar
    • Yona
    • Ocellus
    • Gallus
    • Silver Stream

Twilight! Because she's so adorkable!<---- (I read that phrase somewhere, dont remember where, but a perfect description of Twilight!)

• Brohoof 2

I love 'em all, but Twilight Sparkle holds that special place

My favorite Mane Six character is Twilight Sparkle. I like her because she is the smartest and most strategic. That's something that I like when I meet someone. Though my personality is more like Pinkie Pie's.

My favorite secondary character is Trixie. I don't know why but she is.

My favorite background character is Lyra. From what I've read in fanfics and such, she's portrayed as an eccentric and energetic when it comes to her attitude. Also, I find her belief in humans and shipping with Bon Bon to be hilarious. Heck, I even have a Lyra Heartstrings T-shirt.

My favorites are Derpy & Rainbow Dash, though I am also fond of other characters such as Cherilee, Lyra, & Doctor Whooves, though they don't really appeal to me as much as the Blonde and Rainbow Pegasi.

• Brohoof 1

Favorite Pony got fourth place, Pinkie, Secondary got First, Luna, and Tertiary got First too! Derpy!! RD is my very close to first second favorite pony, and she got first place. WHOHOO!! I just have more in common with Pinkie, and she always makes me smile!! :) laugh.png blink.png

• Brohoof 2

sig-17140.sig-17140.qxIEHLT.png

My OC: http://mlpforums.com...pink-mist-r3726 TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF ME HERE!!

Want a sig like this? Check out my thread!

I am a Flutterfan. Not sure why, the only thing we have in common is love of animals (come to think of it, that could be why...) As for the others.... Not sure. I do like Dr Whooves, probably because I am a massive Dr Who fan.

On 4/22/2016 at 6:16 PM, The Nightly Spectre said:

One does not ask why The Questioner is awesome. One should instead ask their gods if they ever compare to the awesomeness of the one and only Questioner.

I can't pick out of Octavia and Twilight :) I don't think I can pick just one favourite pony. That's as much as I can narrow it down to :3 I do have a lot in common with Twilight though but... ugh I can't decide! :D

My favorites are Rarity, Octavia, Lyra, and Vinyl Scratch. I also selected Princess Luna, Scootaloo, and Spitfire; I'm pretty partial to them too.

This is a really well done vote. Personally, I like Fluttershy the best. I can't really say why, I just like her character. DJ Pon-3 is a pretty cool background character, though, even if Derpy is funnier most of the time...

Flutteringhighsignature_zps02ba8c80.png

"They may take our lives, but they will never take our ponies!"

DerpyMail: Exanime32@derpymail.org

Soulfire - http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/soulfire-r3945

My favourite is Twily. <3 Books, magic, science and purple. All of my favourite things. :D Not far behind is Fluttershy, because we're both shy. :D Next is Vinyl Scratch, I just like her a lot, I've no idea why. :D

Twily's favourite! ^_^

My favorite pony is Rainbow Dash, but not because i can relate to her. It's more because i would like to be more like her. Other than that, VINYL SCRATCH FTW

I casted my votes in the poll and it was so difficult to choose! Though, they did let you choose more than one option for secondary and background ponies.

Mane Six: Rainbow Dash (her personality and tomboyish attitude is just like me and I have taken a lot of personality tests receiving the same result. Rainbow Dash)

Secondary: Princess Luna, Scootaloo, Spitfire and Trixie.

Background: Derpy, Lyra, Vinyl and Octavia.

• Brohoof 1

post-6246-0-41680300-1373450417.png

Thank you ever so kindly Gone ϟ Airbourne for making my signature.

Honestly, it is oh so difficult to choose a favorite pony! Although my favorite is Fluttershy, I feel I can relate to Twilight, Rarity and most certainly Pinkie Pie. All the girls are wonderful though! I do see there is not enough Rarity love though and that makes me sad. I feel she is probably one of the most misunderstood ponies at times. She is just precious♥

As for secondary, just as I adore Rarity, I simply love her darling sister, Sweetie Belle. The Cutie Mark Crusaders are absolutely adorable but Sweetie Belle wins my heart. :D Another pony I would love to see more of is Featherweight. :P

(edited)

My faves are...

Main: Apple Jack, closely followed by a tie between Twilight and Rarity,

Secondary: Spitfire, closely followed by Granny Smith,

Tertiary: Doctor Whooves, closely followed by DJ PON3.

Edited by Scrumpy
  • Brohoof 1

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia:

Scrumpy is cider made in the West Country of England,[1] particularly a band through Devon, Somerset, Gloucestershire and Herefordshire, though it may also be found in Kent, Sussex and East Anglia. The term is especially used to distinguish those made locally in smaller quantities and using traditional methods from mass-produced branded ciders.

Personally, my favorite is Fluttershy just because shes loving, caring, shy, and a cute character wink.png . My next one would have to be Rarity. I find her voice actress brings life to the character.  biggrin.png  Next would be applebloom.

SePbnR1.jpg

Rarity: Generous, Classy, and Sophisticated...

My OC:http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/torque-subject-to-change-r4587

I have two favourites, Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie

Fluttershy because I relate to her almost to a tee, as I'm quite shy, have a pretty low self-esteem and spend most of my time getting up to my hobbies.
And Pinkie Pie because she's like who I want to be. The extroverted, energetic, lover of life who is determined to be everyone's friend and make them smile

And even though he's not a pony, I just think Gummy is great. I mean, look at him!

• Brohoof 2

Have a nice cold pint, and wait for all this to blow over..

1. Pinkie Pie

2. Applebloom

3. Diamond Tiara

I'm probably one of the only Diamond Tiara fans, but even I have to admit, what kind of a bloody talent is "Diamond Tiara"? blink.png

• Brohoof 2

I've been a brony for a about a year now.  For the first nine months, my favorite pony was Fluttershy, then, after I came out and began surrounding myself with rainbows, Rainbow Dash became my favorite.  But recently, I've realized that no other pony has the grace and elegance of Rarity.  She has truly won my heart.

I first realized this as I was finishing up watching season three.  Because all of my closest bros are obsessed with rarity, I figured that I might as well look into it.  I was *ASTONISHED*.  Rarity is the most beautiful, charming, polite, and GORGEOUS pony in the entire existence of mlp.

To all of those who think that Rarity is and has been best pony: you were sure as hell right.  :Dpost-12997-0-14619200-1373477544_thumb.png

• Brohoof 3

img-1676761-2-vrLHfnt.png

Signature by dear Sir Lunashy, a pony everypony should know.

She's definitely my favorite of the mane cast. Rainbow and Rarity are probably the most flawed characters of the mane 6, and therefore most interesting. As much as I like Rainbow, she comes off as a bit too much of a jerk for me (Though much better in season three), so Rarity is best, obviously.

Plus, dat design.

• Brohoof 2

leafeon.gif

Eeveelutions:

@Vaporeon: N-Harmonia        : Ampharos      @Flareon: Descant/Bard

@Espeon:  Locked        @Umbreon: Lhee        @Leafeon:   Firebolt        @Glaceon: Mal        @Sylveon: Don'tDropThatDedenne

(edited)

I'm afraid you are mistaken, sir.

By the way you described her, she isn't best pony, rather just your favourite pony.

The best pony would literally be Princess Celestia, since she can move the sun and alter the anatomy of a pony. That isn't even mentioning what powers we haven't seen yet.

My most favourite pony would be Twilight Sparkle, but that is only my preference.

Edited by Star Scribe

The extent of my interest is in things that don't exist.

Or, at least, things that aren't in the basic man's senses

Update post:

Favorite Mane 6 Pony- Rarity. I think everypony knows this about me already. ^_^

I don't think this will ever change. I like all the mane 6 more than the other characters though ;)

Favorite Secondary Characters- Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo, Big Macintosh, Apple Bloom, Granny Smith, Mayor Mare, Granny Smith, Princess Celestia

Others: Spike, Discord, Queen Chrysalis, King Sombra, Princess Cadence, Iron Will, Cranky Doodle Donkey

Favorite Tertiary Background Characters- Derpy Hooves, DJ PON3, Diamond Tiara(she's more of a secondary character really though), Bon Bon, Octavia, Chunky

Others: Shoeshine, Junebug, the Crystal Ponies

That should be about it.

• Brohoof 1

sig-592.Rx6YS0O.jpg

Out of the main six, it's a tie between Applejack and Rainbow Dash. I absolutely love Scootaloo, but I also like Princess Luna. As for background ponies: Doctor Whooves. Always. Always.

• Brohoof 1

GEMFkD3.png