Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Your favourite pony and why?

Twilight Sparkle ✨

Who is the Best pony  

210 users have voted

1. 1. Favorite Main Pony

• Applejack
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Fluttershy
    • Twilight Sparkle
    • Rarity
    • Starlight Glimmer
  2. 2. Favorite Secondary Character

• Apple Bloom
    • Scootaloo
    • Sweetie Belle
    • Big Macintosh
    • Cheerilee
    • Braeburn
    • Granny Smith
    • Hoity Toity
    • Mayor
    • Photo Finish
    • Sapphire Shores
    • Spitfire
    • Soarin'
    • Pegasus Royal Guard
    • Princess Celestia
    • Princess Luna
    • Trixie
    • Prince Blueblood
    • Other
    • Princess Cadance
    • Shining Armor
    • Maud Pie
    • Marble Pie
    • Limestone Pie
    • Cranky Doodle
    • Matilda
    • Discord (as a non-villain)
    • Flurry Hearts
    • Sunburst
    • Prince Rutherford
    • Coco Pommel
    • Pear Butter
    • Bright Mac
    • Grand Pear
    • Autumn Blaze
  3. 3. Favorite Tertiary Background Character

• Derpy Hooves
    • DJ P0N3
    • Diamond Tiara
    • Silver Spoon
    • Snips
    • Snails
    • Twist
    • Pipsqueak
    • Bon Bon
    • Lyra
    • Doctor Whooves
    • Octavia
    • Hayseed
    • Lotus
    • Aloe
    • Berry Punch
    • Seafoam
    • Ace
    • CHUNKY!!!
    • Other
  4. 4. Favorite Student Six Character

• Smolder
    • Sandbar
    • Yona
    • Ocellus
    • Gallus
    • Silver Stream

Out of the mane six, my favourites are probably Twilight and Pinkie. Pinkie makes me laugh in every episode she's in. xD Out of the Cutie Mark Crusaders, it would probably be Sweetie Belle.  And my favourite background pony is Derpy. =P

• Brohoof 1

My favorite mane 6 Pony is without a doubt Pinkie Pie she is just hilarious and never takes anything seriously and she breaks the laws of physics all the time. She makes me smile every time I hear her voice.

My favorite secondary pony is Spitfire hands down, she's just so awesome words can't describe.

Lastly my favorite tertiary pony is Vinyl Scratch! She needs to drop the bass more and DJ for Pinkie all the time.

• Brohoof 2

Princess Luna is the best Princess! I love Luna because she has been through a lot, has struggled with evil and prevailed. She learned things the hard way, and appriecates them more. Plus, she's hilarious. BUT THIS IS THE TRADITIONAL CANTERLOT VOICE!!!!

As for the Mane 6, I really can't decide. They all have their strong points, Pinkie Pie never fails to make me smile, I relate the most to Fluttershy because I am shy like she is, and I love animals. Twilight is intelligent. Errr.... if I HAD to decide... I'd sayyy Fluttershy I think.

Applebloom is my favorite CMC. SHE'S JUST SO CUTE!.

And Time Turner/ Doctor (W)hooves is my favorite background character.

:D

• Brohoof 1

I'm proud of all of you. Luna truly is best pony. THAT'S WHY SHE'S MY PROFILE PICTURE MAN!!!!!! Sorry, I got a little too happy...I think. That is all.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

List from my profile:

1. Rarity - She has the best reactions to everything, and she is just gaw-gus! My favorite voice as well.

2. Twilight - She's just so adorkable! She is also pretty buckin' awesome at magic.

3. Fluttershy - I can identify with her the most. :3 And she's the cutest!

4. Pinkie Pie - Makes all the best jokes, but can be a little annoying at times.

5. Rainbow - Looks the awesomest of course, but I'm not a huge fan of the attitude.

6. Applejack - Pardon me, but she's kind of a boring character. Plus I'm not a fan of her accent.

I love all of 'em though. (EDIT: updated)

Edited by Sky Chaser
  • Brohoof 1

well, i dont have a favourite but i like AJ, Twilight and Fluttershy more than the rest

Rarity would be least liked by me, but i cant imagine the show without her, i am totaly not into fashion, 

but hey, she had two songs that are awesome :D

• Brohoof 1

Fluttershy is the best pony. She's sweet,kind funny and she represents her element of harmony better then any of the others.

Man wheres the Rarity love. img-94-1-jlYEv.png

I agree!! I am so obsessed with Rarity it's not even funny! But I think I love her even more if she was an Alicorn. She'd be a magnificent and wonderful Alicorn! P.S. This is not my work of Art. I have no ownership of it.tumblr_mbkgp8mUar1qeos81o1_500.png

• Brohoof 1

I think it's a tie between Flutter shy, Rarity and Vinyl scratch FS is cute, rarity is funny and sometimes over dramatic, and 

Vinyl i just really like, hope she gets more screentime in S4 :P

Twilight Sparkle and Fluttershy. Don't make me choose.

Twilight is the most like me, but Fluttershy actually has a lot of things we don't know about her since the show keeps focusing on her "shy" aspect. In fact, the show focuses a lot more on her fears of pretty much everything except other ponies. 

I used to like Spike a lot, but now that we've come to the third season of FiM and the writers seem to be caring about him less and less.

(They've given him some episodes that weren't the greatest....hell, they've completely forgotten about his crush on Rarity, along with the wit and charm he had in previous seasons.) 

Oh come on, why so little love for AJ?? sad.png AJ is my absolute favorite of the main 6, or anypony in the show for that matter. It's something about that hard workin' country style of girl that just stuck to me. 

As for secondary character, it's a plain out tie between Luna and Trixie. Both are amazing in their own ways and personalities. 

Finally, i'd have to pick Octavia. She has pure class.

• Brohoof 2

AppleJack is my all time favorite pony, I know not a lot people like her but I feel I can relate to her in some ways (just not in the kicking trees field).

My favorite alicorn is Princess Cadence. I just love her to death.

Favorite Unicorn is Rarity.

Favorite Pegasus is Soarin.

• Brohoof 2

What can I say, I am in love with miss Hooves. Derpy is everything right in what I love in a female. She is strong and noble (in her own way). A constant smile (buck you haters) and mmost of all, a mother...and don't anyone DARE throw cannon at me. What the COMMUNITY and the simple fan love for has done for her and Dinky, is more then any script.isn't that love..enough.

As for the mane 6, I am a huge Rarity fan. So much so my own OC, Bluejacket is rped as her older bro. (Hate all you wnat you haven't even rped with me yet!)

• Brohoof 1

My favourite is most certainly Twilight Sparkle! We're alike in every way, except I'm male! happy.png I'm always reading about different things and love studying for some reason! Probably because I love learning.

• Brohoof 1

My favorite is Fluttershy! She's just so friggin adorable,and I really feel her back story about people making fun of her, cause I've been through the same thing. I would totally befriend Fluttershy if she were real.

Favorite mane6

Rarity 

Rarity is my favorite just because i love her voice acting its great :D

Favorite Background pony(ies)

DJ PON-3

Octavia

SilverSpoon

Well, my favorite of the Mane6 would be Fluttershy, but its a narrow margin with both Rarity and Twilight vying to claim the spot at any given moment.

Sweetie is best CMC, she is just to freakin' adorable, and I suspect her special talent is not singing, but rather Pyrokinesis. Seriously.

Favorite background pony would be Roseluck, she and her sisters are probably my favorite running gag with their over reacting.

my favorite characters are Princess Luna, Rainbow Dash, and Spike, I wish Princess Luna was in more episodes, I know Spike is technically a dragon, but he's awesome, also I like Twilight Sparkle almost as much as I like Rainbow Dash, and Rarity is my 3rd favorite of the mane 6

• Brohoof 1

I like Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash but I like RD so much more... I think it's because I wish I could be like her in some ways. The assertiveness maybe? 

• Brohoof 1

Applejack's my favorite!  She's a hard worker and will always lend a helping hoof if needed.  What she doesn't have in terms of wings or magic, she more than makes up for in pure determination and grit.  She may not be the most popular, but I don't think that would worry her at all.  She don't need none of that nonsense anyhow!

Besides, you have to admit the cowboy hat is awesome!

• Brohoof 1