Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Your favourite pony and why?

Twilight Sparkle ✨

Who is the Best pony  

210 users have voted

1. 1. Favorite Main Pony

• Applejack
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Fluttershy
    • Twilight Sparkle
    • Rarity
    • Starlight Glimmer
  2. 2. Favorite Secondary Character

• Apple Bloom
    • Scootaloo
    • Sweetie Belle
    • Big Macintosh
    • Cheerilee
    • Braeburn
    • Granny Smith
    • Hoity Toity
    • Mayor
    • Photo Finish
    • Sapphire Shores
    • Spitfire
    • Soarin'
    • Pegasus Royal Guard
    • Princess Celestia
    • Princess Luna
    • Trixie
    • Prince Blueblood
    • Other
    • Princess Cadance
    • Shining Armor
    • Maud Pie
    • Marble Pie
    • Limestone Pie
    • Cranky Doodle
    • Matilda
    • Discord (as a non-villain)
    • Flurry Hearts
    • Sunburst
    • Prince Rutherford
    • Coco Pommel
    • Pear Butter
    • Bright Mac
    • Grand Pear
    • Autumn Blaze
  3. 3. Favorite Tertiary Background Character

• Derpy Hooves
    • DJ P0N3
    • Diamond Tiara
    • Silver Spoon
    • Snips
    • Snails
    • Twist
    • Pipsqueak
    • Bon Bon
    • Lyra
    • Doctor Whooves
    • Octavia
    • Hayseed
    • Lotus
    • Aloe
    • Berry Punch
    • Seafoam
    • Ace
    • CHUNKY!!!
    • Other
  4. 4. Favorite Student Six Character

• Smolder
    • Sandbar
    • Yona
    • Ocellus
    • Gallus
    • Silver Stream

Okay, it's official.

Fluttershy is now replacing rainbow dash as my pseudo favorite pony.

My true favorite is usually whichever pony was the focus of the last episode I watched, but I have a default pony that I use as my favorite when somebody asks. It used to be dash, now it's fluttershy.

Fluttershy vs bear was a bit contributing factor to this. So is the fact that I've been listening to the soundtrack incessantly lately, and one of my favorite songs is "so many wonders".

And c'mon, nopony can match that adorableness.

Is that a double negative I spy? Now even I feel sad for Applejack :(

You feel sad for her, yet you point out her linguistic flaws. For shame, Pencils, for shame.

• Brohoof 1

Lol, poor Applejack is always picked least in cases like this xD She's one of those characters that are well done but in the end get placed into the shadows of her fellow ponies. Hopefully she is given a song that makes everypony love her ^_^

Edited by Lady Rarity Pony
  • Brohoof 1

Lol, poor Applejack is always picked least in cases like this xD She's one of those characters that are well done but in the end get placed into the shadows of her fellow ponies. Hopefully she is given a song that makes everypony love her ^_^

I Always Though That It Was Rarity ( No Offense But Now That You Say That ) Edited by Quan Marrero

My favorite character of all time will always be Vinyl Scratch. Her design is just so damn cool and incredibly attractive... aesthetically speaking, of course! xD It'd be fun if she appeared again, but I think it's best to just leave her be to the fandom instead.

Second has to be Pipsqueak, yet another character that might not appear again, or so I've heard. He's just so fricking adorable, that little guy, he completely won me over the first time I saw him. He's the only character in the entire show that would make me very sad should someone try to hurt him. The childish innocence he represents is so high into the cute scale that he easily tops Fluttershy in adorableness purely of said innocence he represents.

Third is a tie between Fluttershy and Luna, my former top favorites. Fluttershy because everything she does is either incredibly badass or absolutely adorable, Luna because I favor the night over the day, and her design is so mystical and cool.

Without even thinking I can say Fluttershy. She's been my favorite since the second she showed up in episode 1!

My favorite is either Twilight Sparkle or Rainbow Dash, with Fluttershy just behind. I really like Twilight's style and how she always keeps calm and cool. Also, i simply can't resist her *SQUEE*. Rainbow Dash however is on equal ground due to being funny, has an AWESOME laugh, and of course, the Sonic Rainboom.

• Brohoof 1

What do the bits I've bolded mean? Just confused...

There's this series called Death Battle, and Rainbow Dash killed Starscream in one of the episodes. Just type 'Death Battle' on youtube (or look up the topic about it on this site), and you'll see it.

The Chemical X thing is a Powerpuff Girls reference. Lauren Faust who is in charge of this show, was one of the main people that worked on it, and she's married to Craig McCracken, so... Speaking of that, I believe I read somewhere that Craig is getting in on this show too, so the later episodes might start getting even more messed up than they are now.

Anyway, when I said they were my favorites, it isn't by much. Really, I like ALL of the characters in this show. And that doesn't happen often in cartoons I watch.

Edited by SBaby

Thanks for that SBaby! Just a curious question, Wiki for some reason doesn't say how old Lauren Faust is, surely its not a secret?

I think she is 36. I have no idea why wiki wouldn't say her age though haha!

Anyway, here's my order

Rarity

Fluttershy

Pinkie Pie

Twilight Sparkle

Rainbow Dash

Applejack

Pinkie and Twilight are pretty much equal though.

Sweetie Belle is my favorite secondary character at the moment, and my Seafoam is my favorite background character (although they tend to change a lot :P )

• Brohoof 1

Sweetie Belle is my favorite secondary character at the moment, and my Seafoam is my favorite background character (although they tend to change a lot :P )

Sweety Belle and Seafoam pretty much save the day in my fan fiction :)

• Brohoof 1