Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you have a same-sex crush on a celebrity?

Stormbringer

Do you?  

104 users have voted

1. 1. Do you have a crush on a celebrity of the same gender as you?

• Yes.
    • No.

(edited)

No, and I don't expect that to happen either. Hell, I'm having a hard time getting crushes with the opposite sex already :lol: , as I had two crushes at most, AND THOSE WHERE WHEN i WAS A KID  :P

Edited by Steve Piranha

(edited)

I don't think I have a crush on an actress... but I do have some actor crushes. owo

*coughcough*

josh-hutcherson-1.png

Josh Hutcherson is babe<3

Edited by PrincessWubsyButt~
  • Brohoof 1

I used to have a crush on Neil Patrick Harris. Going to flat admit it. That's as in same sex.

I'm pretty sure everyone has a crush on NPH. Like, even straight guys.

I'm pansexual so same gender shouldn't come as a surprise but I used to have a huge crush on Brendon Urie from Panic! at the Disco. I'm kind of embarrassed to admit it now but I did.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I've never had a crush on even one female celebrity... much, much less a male one.

...Which is weird, because I have crushes on fictional characters all the time. :lol:

When it really comes down to it, there's this. I see a lot of attractive looking people in this thread. There are plenty of handsome guys and beautiful girls just within these first few pages. That doesn't mean I have a crush on any of them, though. I don't think I can like someone based on appearance alone. Maybe some people can, but it... well, it does nothing for me.

Edited by Admiral Regulus

I don't have a crush on any celebrities of the same sex (female), but I certainly find many of them to be quite pretty!

Well, I don't watch a lot of dramas or movies so I don't know a lot of celebrities but if I were gay and had to choose  i say...Matt Smith I suppose. He played as the 11th Doctor from Doctor who and I like his performance. He is also handsome and bow ties are cool.        stargazing_11th_doctor_x_reader_by_epicg

Truly, I don't understand, I'm quite confused, and wouldn't know how to answer. I'm a straight male, but closer to asexual than straight, as ... well I don't know, never had a crush, so ... yeah ...

(edited)

The only two male celebrities that would make me "swing that way" would be Richard Dean Anderson from his Macgyver and early SG1 days and Michael Shanks.richarddeananderson.jpg

michael-shanks-michael-shanks-32821249-3

Oh and I forget to mention NPH so that would make three... whoops.

Edited by Midnight Lustre

I'm pretty sure everyone has a crush on NPH. Like, even straight guys.

I'm pansexual so same gender shouldn't come as a surprise but I used to have a huge crush on Brendon Urie from Panic! at the Disco. I'm kind of embarrassed to admit it now but I did.

BRENDON URIE OMG I LOVE HIM<3

• Brohoof 2

• 7 months later...

Oh god yes. I would say my biggest lady crushes are 

• Katy Perry
  • Lily Allen
  • Ellen Page
  • Emma Watson
  • Nicki Minaj
  • Miley Cyrus

And I can't think of anymore, even though I know there are tons of them 

• Brohoof 1

Just about every member of MLP:FiM's cast and crew, because they're all so beautiful on the inside they make my heart pound.

Which is awkward because then I bleed everywhere... #UndeadProblems

It's getting to the point where I almost seem bi. But nope, 100% gay here.

• Brohoof 1

• 8 months later...

Amber Heard is divine. My heart beat out of my chest when I first saw her. Then she married Jonny Depp :( then she divorced Johnny Depp :D I guess once same sex marriage becomes legal here I'll find a way to propose to her.

Yeah sure...  A "celebrity"...  Totally crushing on some now...

sig-4645781.tumblr_neqhsjNKDE1rfbiiuo5_r

tumblr_nuxu6rpytU1rgj9bro2_500.gif

Well, I mean really...

sig-4645781.tumblr_mmkagbuwNY1qiotbqo1_2

tumblr_o97pd5x89U1vwufx5o1_400.gif

They're real enough...

sig-4645781.tumblr_o6q0qh4qoZ1ucoa2so1_5

...  Right...?

sig-4645781.8dc5c70ff28920c87828bb261a5c

Edited by Thuja

(edited)

Well, im not gay, so no.

The only Male Actor, where i thought " Wow, he actually looks kinda awesome " was the main Villain in the Stargate Movie.

But i wasnt in love with him, i just thought he looked surprisingly great for a male.

Not that males cant look good, but normally i dont think like " Wow, he looks amazing ! " XD

Edited by Nanotek