movies/tv Shows you wish they'd never been cancelled

Bojo

Which are/is the shows that were cancelled and you wanted to cry when you found out? Personally I hate the fact that I'll never get to know how Spider-Man Unlimited ends because it got cancelled and last episode of season 1 never aired, so it eneded in the worst way possible, with a season that never ended. Also, Terra Nova, I wish the show could be continued but may be I'm asking for too much.

ShowImages_TerraNova.jpg

• Brohoof 3

I can see lots of people saying Invader Zim. But I would totally be up for Sonic X never being cancelled, that show was so amazing!

Sonic the Hedgehog, or Sonic Sat AM, it ended on a cliffhanger, but it should have kept going, for Sonic had so much potential, it was cancelled in its prime, it was a real shame that Sonic Sat AM didn't got a chance to end after new seasons, and much development, so everything could be wrapped up properly, nevertheless I am still a fan of Sonic the Hedgehog.   

• Brohoof 3

Megas XLR.

Best friggin show Cartoon Network ever had. And it was cancelled.

That or Samurai Jack. It at least needed a proper ending.

And obvious Firefly is obvious.

• Brohoof 2

Don't Trust the B-- in Apartment 23 had a dumb name, but was an awesome dark comedy

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles ended on an annoying cliffhanger, that was made more annoying because it was canon to the rest of the Terminator franchise. So how does John Connor return so he can grow up and lead the resistance? I dunno.

Sonic the Hedgehog, or Sonic Sat AM, it ended on a cliffhanger, but it should have kept going, for Sonic had so much potential, it was cancelled in its prime, it was a real shame that Sonic Sat AM didn't got a chance to end after new seasons, and much development, so everything could be wrapped up properly, nevertheless I am still a fan of Sonic the Hedgehog.   

This..so much this. What htey had planned would've been awesome.

The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack, of course! God, that show was NOT for children.

"Don't drink the sea water, Cap'n! It'll make ya crazy!

Look at me! I've been drinking it for hours!!

You know what they cancelled that show for?

The f*cking Problem Solverz. With a Z!

That sh*t basket lasted like 4 episodes, too.

Cruel irony is a warm toilet seat.

• Brohoof 1

Clone Wars.

My mom and I used to get so excited over that show every week...

Definitely.......after Ahsoka's expulsion from the Jedi Order, and then Cartoon Network confirming its cancellation, I was fuming, b/c now it has become such a cliffhanger.  

DAMN YOU TO HELL DISNEY, AND TAKE REBELS WITH YOU.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Reboot was cancelled on a cliffhanger that still makes me mad. Megabyte is in the Principal Office, our heroes are scattered and he plans to hunt them one by one. And then...nothing! 

Transformers Animated was a series that I didn't watch until it was already over, but I'm sad to see it ended when it did. They still had unanswered questions and plans for future episodes, yet they decided to drop it in favor of Prime, which is nowhere near as good.

Megas XLR, Samurai Jack, Sym-bionic Titan, Freakazoid, Teen Titans. Take your pick.

Teen Titans wasn't cancelled. It had a definite final episode. Granted, it was a confusing final episode, but a final episode none the less with no plans further.

Edit: Or...maybe it was and I'm just an idiot. Whoops.

Edited by PoisonClaw

There was a show in the late '90s called Millennium-it was by Chris Carter, who did  The X Files, and it was great. Lance Henricksen starred in it-really dark subject matter, but very well written.

• Brohoof 1

The Clone Wars. I raged for weeks... what am I saying, I'm still raging! F*CK YOU DISNEY! 

Symbiotic Titan. That show was freakin kick-ass, and it gets cancelled?! WTF Cartoon Network! 

• Brohoof 1