Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How would you react if the mane six became alicorn in season 5?

Everleaf

I see no harm it just mean they have finished their goals but that also mean the show is over so actually it would be kinda sad because who wants to see the show end? :blink:

• Brohoof 1

Remember the girl from Robot Chicken

Yeah. Those unneeded horns and wings that don't belong need to go.

hqdefault.jpg

Edited by Jeric

If they all became Alicorns, then they would all have to have kingdoms, and if they all had kingdoms, then Equestria would be devided up into fiefdoms, which would create political tensions, which would ruin their friendchips since they have no political training and then we would have an awesome Alicorn war.

I don't really see how that would work.

• Brohoof 3

If they all became Alicorns, then they would all have to have kingdoms, and if they all had kingdoms, then Equestria would be devided up into fiefdoms, which would create political tensions, which would ruin their friendchips since they have no political training and then we would have an awesome Alicorn war.

I don't really see how that would work.

I am laughing so hard right now at "awesome Alicorn war" ahahaha

You are right, though. I take back what I said earlier about being ok with it. :P

(edited)

You guys are more chilled than I thought oh well me? I would not quit even if the show would be over just carry on even being kinda annoyed over all of them being alicorns but I guess I would be more or less fine with it...

(even if a epic alicorn war starts XD)

Edited by Everleaf

I would be SO annoyed cos it would ruin the show, it may even end, and if they do it, they better to some really fucking good writing.

if they pull it off it could be good, but i would be mostly annoyed if that happens cos it just would be the show killer.

I wouldn't care if they became alicorns, I would be more concerned if the show was ending because of it.

Then I would laugh at some of the over the top reactions.

28C3Ogs.gif

... I just wanted an excuse to post that gif. To be honest, I really wouldn't care. It's not the end of the world; it's poor writing, but certainly not something to rage about.

If they all become alicorns at the end of the season (which is one of the biggest theories of the mysterious box / keys) it'd bring them all to equal status, and I'd find it interesting to see how they deal with it next season. I understand a lot wouldn't be happy though.

A lot wouldn't be happy.

Rage would ensue. Everyone would be flipping out. There'd be riots. Buildings will burn. Several people will get stabbed.

Then, I'd be like "OMG RARITY IS AN ALICORN PRINCESS :wub: " in the midst of all that :D

• Brohoof 2

What we would see is real wrath of God type stuff from the fans. Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies! Rivers and seas boiling! Forty years of darkness! Earthquakes, volcanoes... the dead rising from the grave!

Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!

It actually might be interesting to see a 'temporary' Alicorn Mane 6, if only to see some of their reactions to having wings and horns. Pinkie Pie with magic AND her ability to seemingly warp the fabric of reality would be insane.

• Brohoof 1

Well.........if this were to happen.........hell would break out in the fandom, so no.  I do not want to see the rest of the Mane 6 become Alicorns.  They are fine in fan arts, fics, animations, etc. but in the main series.....no.