Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you could have one thing in the world, what would it be?

Discordly Cutiepie

Free/cheap flight training. I could wish instead for ... Well I've said that enough.

Better yet, a little more unrealistic, I'd wish for a "find feature" device in real life.

One thing? It can be anything? Hmmm...

Can I have Infinite Sheldon? lol jk...

I'd probably choose to have a source of magic. Magic is technically one thing, but there are millions of spells to be learned. Such as summoning something (money for example), or teleportation, or invisibility... Magic covers everything.

(edited)

Life to be easy when I get older.

But.... aside from that, a lot of money or a few anime figurines would be nice... or to befriend my favorite fictional characters (MLP or not)

Edited by Princess-Derpy
  • Brohoof 1

A portal to the world of equestria.

That would be awesome a lot of brony's wish to have that and so that they can go there and become a pony and be friends with the mane 6 but some people would get home sick and wish to go back if that was me I would have a two way portal there and back home but that is just me.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Wings. Actual, working, wings. (Oh and to be half the weight and thrice as muscular so I'd have a chance to actually use them properly.)

Screw the social stigma. I can learn to wear a coat in public. I can relearn how to sleep comfortably. I can wear sky-blue camouflage. I can totally do night-flying. I mean I do it while I sleep, but actually doing it for real is a completely different feeling.

um, that will be all, thanks. ._. have a nice night

---

EDIT: I mean, okay, damn it, I really want world peace and all, but that totally defeats the purpose of having this reality be around us like a trenchcoat of mystery and mayhem. I know it's not actually relevant to why I'm alive, but wings would just be really really nice. Like having the waiter bring you an extra spicy tuna roll by mistake, and not putting it on your bill. ... aww shoot now I'm hungry. Thanks for that.

Edited by SkyDream
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Wings. Actual, working, wings. (Oh and to be half the weight and thrice as muscular so I'd have a chance to actually use them properly.)Screw the social stigma. I can learn to wear a coat in public. I can relearn how to sleep comfortably. I can wear sky-blue camouflage. I can totally do night-flying. I mean I do it while I sleep, but actually doing it for real is a completely different feeling.um, that will be all, thanks. ._. have a nice night

That is the greatest thing I've read all week. xD

-----------------------

And I thought it was great BEFORE you edited it! Sir, you have just made my night, thank you! Wish I could double bro hoof it!

Edited by Princess-Derpy
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

For the perfect-o boyfriend. I want a boy who won't back stab me, and actually cares about my feelings. Somebody who will love me at my best and worst, and will pick me back up when i'm down. It's hard to find...but I heard that love will come to you eventually, and your soul mate will find his/her way to you. :)

If it wasn't for the HUGE age difference, I would be the perfect boyfriend for you. I'm loyal, I'm not demanding, I don't go out (at least not to bars, and not late either), and I'm spiritual, so I pretty much keep to myself and those who I care about, and stay out of trouble.

Still, if you know anyone close to my age and lives in NY who is looking for their special somepony with my characteristics, let me know =O And I will pray for you so you can be guided towards the perfect boyfriend :)

To stay on topic, as for the thing I want, it would be a reality marble that contains Equestria, or at least a world like Equestria, so I can escape to it (I think that's how reality marbles work)

Edited by Pegasus

Personally I would prefer to be super smart.

I'm not a clever pony.

:blush:

I would have a one-way ticket to ponyville, equestria in the pony form of my choice.

That would be really nice!

For Hogwarts to be real and be able to attend.

But if you mean things only possible in this world then...hmm...  I suppose a boyfriend would be nice.  The perfect one.  And I don't mean he has to be perfect, just the right one for me.

If I could have one material thing, it would be money.

If I could have one thing that wasn't material, it'd be world peace.