Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you could have one thing in the world, what would it be?

Discordly Cutiepie

I assuming that this question was meant to be realistic, meaning if you could have one thing in the world that actually exists, what would it be.  I'll just say my true love.  Boring and cliché, but it's true.

It depends on what you mean by "one thing". If you mean material things, then I would certainly wish for an infinite amount of money. Imagine all the things I could do, all the people I could help!

If you mean absolutely ANYTHING, I'd wish for everyone to come to Christ. If not that, then a way to go to Equestria. If not even THAT, then a way to become Rarity. Literally. Except in this world. With real-life colors. Like brown hair instead of purple. Yeah.

If you mean absolutely ANYTHING but only in this world, then, again, I'd wish for everyone to come to Christ, but if not that, then really dark brown hair with volume and texture like Rarity's, along with extremely fair skin.

• Brohoof 1

I wish for... No religion. Now hold on, no one attack me just yet, I gots a good reasons (yes I meant to type that stupidly). I just feel that religion causes so much heartache for everyone... I see too many children kicked out of their homes because they don't follow the religions of a family, I talk to too many people who have been turned into monsters & freaks because of their choices on religion, & I have dealt with way to many hurtful people designed around religion... Even atheism I would get rid of, & just have everyone agree to disagree instead of having this whole thing about "Christ is better. No Muhammad is better. No Buddha is better. No nothing is better." deal that too many people get hurt over...

Buck it, I got a new one. I want the world to be happy, damnit. I want everyone to wake up & not be angry, or sad, or lonely, or scared anymore. I just want the world to finally give up on racism, religion, sexuality, & everything else & just have every human, animal, buck it even the plants look at one another & say "I love you, not because of my beliefs, or what I was taught, or what I have been told is right. I love you because you are wonderful in your own right, & that is damn impressive my friend. Now have a good day sir." When that day comes, don't pinch me, because I am obviously dreaming, & I want to stay dreaming like that forever

A Titan (Z), or a pretty overpowered PC in general. (I mean, it's 'free', so why not? :P )

Or a cat. A nice, dark-grey, cuddly and sleep-a-lot cat. :3

One that sits on your lap all day and purrs all the time. <3

• 4 years later...