Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you could have one thing in the world, what would it be?

Discordly Cutiepie

Courage and self-confidence, i really need them. Espicially in social situations. Too often I fell to be in silence when I'm supposed to say something. I might even flatter someone just to avoid conflict in social situations. I'd want to be able to say my opinion and even stand for it. And not let anyone to rule over me by words, making me a puppet with their own hidden deeds. 

Also I'd like to have a big, FlufflePuff-plushie <3

On 6/12/2014 at 5:34 PM, True Rarity said:

It depends on what you mean by "one thing". If you mean material things, then I would certainly wish for an infinite amount of money. Imagine all the things I could do, all the people I could help!

If you mean absolutely ANYTHING, I'd wish for everyone to come to Christ. If not that, then a way to go to Equestria. If not even THAT, then a way to become Rarity. Literally. Except in this world. With real-life colors. Like brown hair instead of purple. Yeah.

If you mean absolutely ANYTHING but only in this world, then, again, I'd wish for everyone to come to Christ, but if not that, then really dark brown hair with volume and texture like Rarity's, along with extremely fair skin.

Replying to old post might be weird but...  Great wishes True Rarity! I'd also wish people would come to Christ! :fluttershy:

• 11 months later...

I only want to be happy, to have genuine happiness, not the fake or shallow happiness. I'm really not asking for much, yet what I'm asking for is seemingly impossible for me to get with how things are going for me right now.

• 2 months later...

I don’t really need a lot of things (pay no mind to the apartment full of toys I can barely maneuver around). Right now I would really love to have children, and plenty of ‘em. 

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Dreambiscuit said:

I don’t really need a lot of things (pay no mind to the apartment full of toys I can barely maneuver around). Right now I would really love to have children, and plenty of ‘em. 

Well, if you need a lot of 'em and fast, then put in an order for a barrelfull at your local orphanage :ButtercupLaugh:

I would love to have "friendship" the way it is meant in MLP FIM. Like, real friendship that is worth more than love kind of friendship? Yea, friendship!