1. 1. What house were you sorted into?

• Hufflepuff
    • Slytherin
    • Gryffindor
    • Ravenclaw
  2. 2. Were you sorted on Pottermore?

• Yes
    • No

House Slytherian... its not that we're that good, its just everybody else sucks.

I like Slytherian. To me the power hungry sorceror is one of the most interesting (and also tragic) characters in fantasy/science fiction, and Slytherian does definetly seem to embody that.

Your a disgrace to SLYTHERIN then, were not all power hungry you stupid baka, well atleast im not power hungry + slytherin is the best we even made Merlin XD lol.

• 1 year later...
(edited)

So, I've been wondering, if you played pottermore, what Hogwarts house were my fellow bronies sorted into? If you haven't played pottermore, what house do you consider yourself in?

I was Sorted into Slytherin and frankly I have Slytherin pride. B)

Edited by lunaisbestpony

I have no idea what Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw are like. They didn't spend any time on either of those 2 houses......

Hufflepuff is loyalty and kindness. Ravenclaw is wisdom.

I'm sorted into Hufflepuff.  :muffins: 
I think it fits me best, anyway. I used to be upset about it, but now I have HUFFLEPUFF PRIDE!
  • Brohoof 2

I've always wanted to be a Slytherin, but no matter how many quizzes or what quizzes I take I'm constantly placed in Gryffindor. I feel so conformy. 

According to my sister it's because I'm exactly like Hermione. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Always imagined I'd either be in Ravenclaw or Slytherin, not sorted on pottermore. But I think I'm probably Slytherin.

I cannot imagine Fluttershy in Slytherin.  That's cute! 

I agree about Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff.  We really never learned a lot about them.

I actually don't view Slytherin as a house with power at all.  I view it as a house of bullies.

Edited by Diva Pony
  • Brohoof 1

I'm 75% sure I'd be in Gryffindor. I've taken at least 10 of them online sorting quizzes, and about 7/10 times I get Gryffindor (and I'm being truthful, I swear! I can't lie to save my hide). The rest of the times I get Hufflepuff.