Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your height and weight?

Akemi Homura

I think I'm about 5'11". I don't give a fuck about what a scale says though. If I'm talking care of myself then it doesn't matter in the slightest. Not that my height matters either.

Edited by BlankFlank777

I’m 5’ 10”.   I weigh around 125-130 lbs.  I’m 27 and my coworkers always pick at me for being skinny lol. I don’t care though, they just jealous. >_>

Edited by AppleButt
  • Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Lucky Bolt said:

I’m 5’6” and last time I weighed myself I was at 118 pounds. That was a year ago though, I probably weigh like 120 now. :dash:

Eh why do you guys not use Kilograms?

I'm 6 foot 3, so 190cm and 176 pounds, so 80 kg 

• Brohoof 3

22 minutes ago, Princess of Hearts 💛🧡 said:

Eh why do you guys not use Kilograms?

We will do anything to avoid using kilograms and the metric system. :ButtercupLaugh:

• Brohoof 1

• 8 months later...

Well, time for an update, I guess.

In the last year and a half I have grown one inch and actually lost weight. Now I'm 6'2" and a little under 135 pounds, placing me firmly in the "underweight" category (I need to be at about 150 to be considered "healthy").

I swear, my body burns fuel faster than a damn Hummer. None of it sticks. I'll be a skeleton forever.

I’m 5’ 4”/162cm and my normal weight is around 120ish, but I’m a little off with my weight lately because of some physical stuff going on. I’ll get back to my playing weight later this year I imagine.

Moments ago, Dreambiscuit said:

I’m 5’ 4”/162cm and my normal weight is around 120ish, but I’m a little off with my weight lately because of some physical stuff going on. I’ll get back to my playing weight later this year I imagine.

You’re all a dream.

• 1 month later...

I’m about 5’3’’-5’4’’ (average enough but very embarrassing at work cause I can’t reach anything on the high shelves). As for my weight, I’m in the 101lbs-103lbs range. It’s underweight and people always say I should eat more but a) I don’t have a huge stomach to begin with and b) try being a 2lb baby and expecting your weight to normalize :mlp_wat:

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Vefka said:

My height is about 179cm and weight is ~65kg. Doctors say I'm a bit light for my height:huh:

I was converting posts here to metric, now it's your turn to suffer:devious:

my height is about 5'8 or 5'9 :umad:(ok, I won't be mean that's 174cm roughly)
and the last I checked (before lockdown, I can tell I've put on quite a bit of weight since then, but I'm scared of the scales lol) I was 10st (140lbs; 63,5kg)

here you'd be considered a healthy weight, strange :huh: I wonder what one is the correct one:ooh:

6 hours ago, Sherbie-kun <3 said:

here you'd be considered a healthy weight, strange :huh: I wonder what one is the correct one:ooh:

Yeah, that's what I think too:huh:

With more weight I think I'd start to get fat

• Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, Vefka said:

Yeah, that's what I think too:huh:

With more weight I think I'd start to get fat

I mean now I'm starting to get quite THICC, but my biggest worry of getting thicc is being seen as fat and ugly, tbh I'm happier with more meat on me, but it's far from healthy lol

• Brohoof 1