Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your height and weight?

Akemi Homura

I'm just barely 5'8" and 192lbs.

Pretty curvy. :blush:

That's... really good. Any male would say that (well, that's hetero). Why the embarrassed look? :P

I just checked and I actually 285.5 pounds.

Please tell me you're 6'2 at the least.

That's... really good. Any male would say that (well, that's hetero). Why the embarrassed look? :P

Well ya know, heh. Sometimes people like the skinny girls, ya know? X3 Not dissin' the skinny ones of course but...yeah....*bites lip*

• 5 months later...

First off, sorry mods if there is a topic on this already, I tried searching but couldn't find anything :x merge if so

How tall are you? I'm 6'1, which is 185cm. I'm 14 if that matters. What about you?

I'm 16. And male (it's not obvious on here, so I need to state it). I'm either 5' 11" and a half or 6' even. I was like 5' 11" 1/2 for the longest time. Maybe I finally grew to hit the 6' mark. x:

I wish I was 5' instead.

• Brohoof 2

I'm about 6'1 too, although i'm 19. I'm taller than both of my parents so i assume that i wont get much taller than this :/

Although i suppose that isn't a bad thing, i'm just as tall as most of my friends and taller than some of them.

:blink: Wha-? I thought you were female this entire time!

Anyways, I am 16, and 6'1...

Im still in shock though... My mind has been blown. Sorry for assuming that you were a girl Kawaii...

I had my gender set as female previously. So you probably just went by that. Yeah, I'm kind of not masculine in any way, shape, or form, and you know, kind of.. yeah I'll let you assume the rest. :L

15 years old

137lbs (lighter than I thought I was o_o)

5'7

I go to the YMCA :3 Also I do like to workout a lot. Post wants more characters, so I'm giving it more characters.

Edited by I Sarcasm I

I am 6 feet two inches tall, and I weight about 240 pounds. I've lost some weight since I got a job, and I hope to lose more slowly over the coming years.

5'10"

117 lbs.

Yes, I'm a stick. A witty, dangerous stick that knows 101 ways to beat someone up, but a stick nonetheless.

Can't help it either. My metabolism burns fat as fuel. I actually get a small rush from fatty foods.