Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your height and weight?

Akemi Homura

Why the hell am I going to post it?!

Ok so.. I don´t have body of a model so it´s kinda painful for me to admit it but...

I´m 167 cm ( = 5´6" or at least I hope so - I´m not used to measure like this) tall and about 61 kg (= 134 lbs or at least I hope so - I´m not used to measure like this...)

MFW reading other posts...

Posted Image

Edited by Suntouched Coco
  • Brohoof 2

• 10 months later...

I'm very, very tall for my age. I don't need to give numbers, lalalalala lol.

I'm 5'7" (170 cm) and weight is currently 143,3 lbs (65 kg) it's 143,3 pounds of muscle only.

These are current numbers, I'll probably grow a little more but I doubt it but people that are related to me are known to be at a certain height for a long time then become 200 cm tall or 6 feet 6 3/4 inches, I'm already tall and handsome but I know for a fact that I'll add a lot of weight. I build muscle fast and the only problem I have is the lack of fat that I need for it and time, I shall become all muscular and stuff. You'll see! lol

Edited by Fluttershyfan94

Height: 5'11 ( I know it's tall but, I'll try getting used to it.)

Weight:  157 lbs

There are a lot of tall people on my father's side, so I see where I got my height from.

i am 5'10 140 LBs

i am built like a farmer, i have allot of lean mussel. i think i look heaver then that but i weighed myself this morning. i have deep brown hair with green eyes.

Edited by Radost

Height: Very close to being 6'2. Some even claim I am 6'2, but I have yet to make sure

Weight190 lbs.

I am the youngest, yet tallest in my family. All that height does, I think, come from my mother's side, even though my mother is only average height.

My height is 5'4.  Pretty small if you ask me.  For my weight, I seriously don't know.  I'd say I'm about 120 lbs.  I remember weighting myself years ago and getting something like 45 kg, so maybe that's accurate?  All I know is that I'm in the healthy spot.

I've recently lost some weight since the last post in here.

I'm 5' 11'' and weigh in at around 175. It hovers in that area. Used to be around 210.

Been eating less, exercising more. Gotta get myself in shape if I want to be a Marine.

5'5 or so, I think. I weight 190 pounds. I would more than love to lose weight. I'm kind of a lazy bastard though. I don't eat much either. I just don't exercise. 

Haha, that picture Cocodrillo posted is how I feel too!  :lol:

• Brohoof 1

I am 1.80 meters and 65 kilograms.

That's 6 feet and 143 pounds for all you silly Americans out there.

img-1724966-1-3qu649.jpg

img-1724966-2-Y-U-No-Use-Metric-System.j

FALSE! Antarctica is not a real country! Also Sudan split in 2011, your map is out of date!

I'm suing! 

Edited by TheSteampunkNinja (TSN)

About 1m73 and probably about 56kg last time I checked. I'm not very good with the american weight thingies but i think it'd be a 5'6 or 5'7 and no idea in lbs

Here comes my super interesting post:

Height: I dont know haha

Weight: I'm not gonna tell you cause it's embarrassing :( I need to eat more

Seriosly, it's bad. :(:(:(

Edited by Jokuc
  • Brohoof 1

5'1 tall and 162lbs and surprisingly don't really look it.  One side of my family has a bone type that makes a person appear slimmer.  I used to weigh less, around 130, but those bagel bites are just too tempting :P

I'm 5/10 1/2 , and about 145 lbs. Man, I need to lose some weight. Ah well. xD

And I'm willing to bet the females will use their gender pass for weight due to lazyness.

I'm not quite sure I understand you, but I'm vaguely insulted. I suppose that's what happens when we don't understand something.

5'5 and I weigh about 110 lbs. I'm skinny. DON'T JUDGE ME!

I've just always been really skinny even though I eat a ton. I have super high metabolism. I am the envy of people everywhere.

• Brohoof 2

Height: 6'3

Weight: 125 lb.

I'm a pretty tall and skinny person. I'm very tall for my age (I'm 14), and can eat whatever I want for the most part without having to worry about anything.

Edited by Blue Moon