Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would you do if you had a clone of yourself?

Carbon Maestro

I'd make out with her. And perhaps do other adult bedroom activities. XD I guess I'm vain and not a very good person. Whoops. Lol you all are like "I'd read twice as many books!" or "I'd get all my chores done!" and I'm just over here like, ".......I'd do sex things!"

This. Totally this.

I'm not gonna lie about it. I'd probably even take the first week or two off from school and all other responsibilities, just to have more time alone with myself, lol.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Hang out with it because I don't really have friend(s) to hang out with right now. Plus, my clone would have a lot in common like me so I can talk about the stuff I like with it instead of being dead silent and people watching.

Edited by CC_Maud_Pie

So there's no difference between us and the clone has a will of his own?

I guess every day we'd flip a coin and the one that loses has to go to work. The other one gets to stay home to read and watch tv and do a little house work.

Then at the end of the day I'd be forced to remember work but I'd also get to remember plenty of time to myself.

What about a matter replicator that could instantly clone any object you focussed it on?

That would be really cool. I don't know about that idea but since we're already talking about cloning (and I know it's already happened but) humans, that probably wouldn't be far off. So okay, a matter replicator would be pretty cool.

Also, Pixie hollow forever!

Get it to go to school, I hate going, lol.

And do a bunch of other cool stuff that I'm just too lazy to do, like learn to sew.

I'll be all play no work, clone will be all work and maybe a little bit of play, sorry to say but I'd probably abuse the shit out of these powers and that poor clone.

Me: If we continue, you do all the notes for me while I’ll do CAS. You have no rights to decide for yourself and don’t start by saying how ironic it is, considering we took global politics

i would send the guy to school, while i spend the whole day working on projects, or doing other stuff.

if he is as stubborn as me, he´d probably insist on changing roles once in a while, so we´d do that.

We'd most likely become best friends,and then I wouldn't feel so lonely all the time.

Would be awesome. Also,there's the possibility of having a relationship with him. Cause,no one knows you like yourself.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd have sex with it (no homo). We'd both know what we like the most, am I right?

On a more serious note, we'd have talks about life. Collaborate on projects. Hang out. Do shit together. Two heads are better than one.

I'd probably tell my clone to go to the other side of the world, start a new life and pretend nothing ever happened. Then again, it's probably the same concept as twins. It would be pretty fun to see what interesting tricks I could play on people!

And of course, it'd be interesting to see what effect different environments would have on my personality, say in 5 years or so.