Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Season 5 Predictions/Hopes

#1Dashyfan

Now that Season 4 is coming to an end, what would you like to see now that season 5 is confirmed? What episodes would you like to have? A Dash and Rarity team up? Celestia and Luna backstory? Lauren Faust getting pissed off about alicorn Twilight since she's possibly coming back for the show?

post-14112-0-75634700-1396371709_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

- Rarity and AJ teaming up for a joint business venture. Like, apple themed dresses or something, I dunno.

- A tongue in cheek episode exploring a pony equivalent of meme culture, probably involving the CMC.

- Flash Sentry having a speaking role, to peeve off the fandom.

- The return of SEABREEZE.

- Rarishy :muffins:

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

1. I want to see Twilight ruling an actual kingdom or empire of her own.

2. I want AppleJack to have an excellent 10/10 episode.

3. I want to see and hear more from Princess Luna & Princess Celestia.

4. I want to see another epic battle scene like the one from the season 4 premiere.

5. I wanna see some new cool one-shot characters

6. I wanna see the cake twins grown up.

7. I also want to see the box opened (in case it isn't opened in this season)

8. 0 appearances of Snips, Snails, and Pip.

9. More of Zecora and her back story!

10. If SweetieBelle, Scootaloo, and AppleBloom don't have their cutie marks by the end of season 4, then it better be the season 5 premiere!

Edited by Samurott77
  • Brohoof 2

1. I want to see Twilight ruling an actual kingdom or empire of her own.

2. I want AppleJack to have an excellent 10/10 episode.

3. I want to see and hear more from Princess Luna & Princess Celestia.

4. I want to see another epic battle scene like the one from the season 4 premiere.

5. I wanna see some new cool one-shot characters

6. I wanna see the cake twins grown up.

7. I also want to see the box opened (in case it isn't opened in this season)

8. 0 appearances of Snips, Snails, and Pip.

9. More of Zecora and her back story!

Pffft, who cares about all that? Let's just have Twist return as an alicorn. She was a great character that everyone loved, after all.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Pffft, who cares about all that? Let's just have Twist return as an alicorn. She was a great character that everyone loved, after all.

I'm not sure if/why you're being sarcastic with me.

Edited by Samurott77

I'm not sure if/why you're being sarcastic with me.

I'm not being sarcastic, I'm pretending to be an hardcore, idiotic, nonsensical Diamond Tiara/Flash Sentry fanboy for April Fools. I'm basically saying stupid shit, so yea other than this post don't take anything I say seriously for today.

I'm not being sarcastic, I'm pretending to be an hardcore, idiotic, nonsensical Diamond Tiara/Flash Sentry fanboy for April Fools. I'm basically saying stupid shit, so yea other than this post don't take anything I say seriously for today.

Tone can be difficult to comprehend through text. My apologies.

(edited)

Tone can be difficult to comprehend through text. My apologies.

No problem, it's more fun when others are in on the joke anyway. I agree with your list minus 6 and 8, which I don't personally care about. This one is serious too, btw.

Edited by Drymond Sentry
  • Brohoof 2

I want to see Twilight actually being recognized for the princess she is for one thing.

Half of the time the ponies don't really even recognize that.

And for her to get her own Empire and to be paired up with Flash Sentry.

I would also like to see more history of Celestia and Luna.

We know little to nothing about them other than glimpses and it's just urking me that we know so little.

The format of the show also seems to be kinda repetitive with little to no suspense.

I recognize that it is a kid's show but still, it kinda loses my interest because of the repetitiveness.

Not that I don't like the show any less XD;

Nor am I leaving the fandom, just saying.

No problem, it's more fun when others are in on the joke anyway. I agree with your list minus 6 and 8, which I don't personally care about. This one is serious too, btw.

Lol I'm sorry, I just had to say how much I love your icon.

• Brohoof 1

I want to see Twilight actually being recognized for the princess she is for one thing.

Half of the time the ponies don't really even recognize that.

And for her to get her own Empire and to be paired up with Flash Sentry.

I would also like to see more history of Celestia and Luna.

We know little to nothing about them other than glimpses and it's just urking me that we know so little.

The format of the show also seems to be kinda repetitive with little to no suspense.

I recognize that it is a kid's show but still, it kinda loses my interest because of the repetitiveness.

Not that I don't like the show any less XD;

Nor am I leaving the fandom, just saying.

Lol I'm sorry, I just had to say how much I love your icon.

Pffft thanks, but it'd be better if it were Flash Sentry or Diamond Tiara (No seriously though, thanks).

• Brohoof 1

I'm mostly hoping for continuity-improving stuff, a lot of which has been listed above. One thing that hasn't been listed though, I want a return of the Pinkie sense! Seriously, it's been at least two seasons since the last time there was any mention of it.

Oh, also more dragons and griffins, two species that are totally underutilized in my opinion, griffons especially.

NEW CHARACTERS!!!

Oh and also new places (like the Crystal Empire and Rainbow Falls.)

Definitely this.

The introduction of new character definitely helps to change the monotony of the story in and show or novel XD

• Brohoof 1

I'm mostly hoping for continuity-improving stuff, a lot of which has been listed above. One thing that hasn't been listed though, I want a return of the Pinkie sense! Seriously, it's been at least two seasons since the last time there was any mention of it.

Oh, also more dragons and griffins, two species that are totally underutilized in my opinion, griffons especially.

Didn't Pinkie do her stupid-ass twitchy tail thing in Princess Twilight Sparkle? God she's annoying.

Didn't Pinkie do her stupid-ass twitchy tail thing in Princess Twilight Sparkle? God she's annoying.

Hmm, did she? I'll have to go back and look for it, though I'm not sure how I missed something I've been actively on the lookout for. I guess it wouldn't be the first time though, I seem to have a penchant for missing little details as of late, perhaps because I've just had my mind in a million places for the past month or so...

Now that Season 4 is coming to an end, what would you like to see now that season 5 is confirmed? What episodes would you like to have? A Dash and Rarity team up? Celestia and Luna backstory? Lauren Faust getting pissed off about alicorn Twilight since she's possibly coming back for the show?

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Lauren Faust getting pissed off about alicorn Twilight since she's possibly coming back for the show?

she's possibly coming back for the show?

Wait, wut? Is this true? Or is this just for April Fool's? If it's true, that would be awesome!

• Brohoof 1

As much as I like the show as it is now.... The mane characters seem a little tired. They need a good break from being "mane". So I'd like to seeeeeeeee..... (Please don't shoot me for this)......... A new mane cast...... That or do like sonic did and go into space for space adventures XD..... I'd also like the next season to be more story oriented than eposotic.

• Brohoof 1

I would like see more episodes showing mine six family's as specially Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash. Cause we haven't seen most of dos. And do wonder how Fluttershy's family is like, and also Rainbow Strik persumlly Rainbow Dash father. Even Pinkie Pie family would be fun to see.

• Brohoof 1