Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Season 5 Predictions/Hopes

#1Dashyfan

I want to see the CMCs get their cutie marks, we already know what their talents are, so why not just give it to them already! Writers I am disappoint

Because they won't be the Cutie Mark Crusaders anymore. :(

Because they won't be the Cutie Mark Crusaders anymore. :(

Then they will be the Cutie Mark Avengers...... They would brutally murder anyone that made fun of their lack of cutie mark..... GG Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon.

• Brohoof 1

@Harmony Spark, hiya :). A while back somebody made a thread for people to post about what they think or hope will happen in Season 5, and since that seemed to be what you were looking to talk about in your thread, I've merged yours with the older one to keep all the discussion in one place. Just letting you know :). I'd like to see some Lightning Dust next season myself.

• 4 weeks later...

-Twilight will have a flying centered episode

-A Luna-centered episode

-A Celestia themed episode

-Celestia and Luna songs

-Rainbow Dash actively doing Wonderbolt related things. 

• Brohoof 2

A Celestia episode and a Rainbow Dash/Rarity episode

That shit's long long long long long *breathes in* long long long long overdue

• Brohoof 3

Season 5 will have robot lazer cats that eat tons of fish and say meow also a gtx turbo graphics hologram ponie hacks reality with quantum physics and then ducks drop exploding gum balls as far as that goes I have no clue.

• Brohoof 1

Lets see.

In S5

The return of Gilda.

Plus Babs Seed.

The Breezies return.

Princess Cadence to have a new addition to the family as in a baby foal (Plus she sings again ;))

The Seaponies (Even Though the show writers said its up to Hasbro)

We'll see.

• Brohoof 1

Now that we got Tartarus at this season finale, I want season 5 to explore these guys.  (IMAGE UNABLE TO REPOST)

Now that would be something I would love to see.  In addition, if only they were separate characters, I hope the ShadowBolts make an appearance, but have them as Luna's Spies (however, i doubt that'll happen due to Luna returning to good).

• Brohoof 1

I REALLY want a Rarity and Rainbow Dash team up :D They don't really associate with one another on-screen, and have never had a joint episode. Hell, I can hardly recall them speaking. I'd love to see more of that duo.

I've always saw Dash as a bit of a tsundere, to be honest; maybe the episode could revolve around Rarity helping Dash see into her feminine side some? Get past that hard outer shell into the girly girl within? Meh. Dash fans reading this are probably hating me right now :D

But, bias aside, something I'd LOVE to see in season 5 would be a good RariDash team up :D

• Brohoof 4

I've always saw Dash as a bit of a tsundere, to be honest; maybe the episode could revolve around Rarity helping Dash see into her feminine side some? Get past that hard outer shell into the girly girl within? Meh. Dash fans reading this are probably hating me right now :D

Na man, a girly girl RD has been something I've been dying to see since I first started watching the show :D

• Brohoof 4

Celestia gets her own episode. Luna too...I guess.

And Zecora, perhaps.

Applejack learns to curb her brutal honesty.

RD repeats her same mistakes over and over again.

Fluttershy learns how to be a druid.

Something unexpected.

Something expected.

Something expected again.

Obligatory wtf moment.

Pinkie reveals the origins of oatmeal in an hour long special.

Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon get caught in a magical accident that removes their cutie marks.

Sombra returns as a Jehova's Witness.

Apples.

• Brohoof 1

Hmm, well season 4 is almost over and season 5 doesn't seem that far off now, soooo...

I'd like to see some major screen time for Celestia, Luna, and Cadance. 

More Trixie

Seaponies

Seabreeze comes back

Rainbow Finally becomes a full Wonderbolt member

More Discord

More mythical creatures

Preferably ones that don't talk and get annoying and just be menacing and evil. Seriously, that chimera was annoying as hell.

More world building

And last but not least, GIVE THE CMC THEIR DAMN CUTIE MARKS ALREADY.

Seriously, that arc has been going on too long, and I think it's time they ended it. I was hoping at least one of them would get theirs this season, but I guess not. The ending of Flight To The Finish really dashed my hopes.

1. Final line from Twilight (IF this will be the last season): "Friendship is Magic!"

2. SEAPONIES!!!

3. (Only in my dreams) Sonic and MLP crossover special

4. NIGHTMARE MOON!

5. Elements of Harmony backstory?

6. MOAR BABS SEED AND MAUD PIE!

A Masquerade episode. More ponies wearing pretty dresses, but with masks this time

A Masquerade episode. More ponies wearing pretty dresses, but with masks this time

But, we still continue on to another season which is Season 6 in 2015 or later I hope. :)
Season 5 is the next season after the 4th finished! :yay:

(edited)

This entire list is of hopes, not predictions

10 - Some clarity on where Apple Jack's parents are :huh:

9 - The CMC finally getting their cutie marks :catface:

8 - Katria, and not just in one or two episodes :o

7 - Discord beats up ("playfully") on Time Turner and/or Vinyl Scratch :umad:

6 - The Breezies come back :blush:

5 - Rainbow Dash gets a boyfriend, or at least a crush :wub:

4 - Have a joke about Luna beating Celestia in a game, or MANY GAMES!!! :comeatus:

3 - The Sea Ponies :blink:

2 - Have a human show up in Equestria :mellow:

And finally...

1 - Derpy saves the world from destruction :muffins:

Edited by Washougal_Otaku
  • Brohoof 2

Well let's see, going back to my S4 predictions and hope before S4 aired:

-Capitalization on Scootaloo and Dash's relationship that's been established in SiP.

-More Rainbow Dad, in any way shape or form.

-Always good with more Discord, now that he's been un-stoned they might as well show him every now and then in cameos.

-More on Celestia and Luna. I'd love to see them goofing around and having fun or something, maybe even with Discord, since he's no longer malicious. Something like this, perhaps.

-I'd really enjoy seeing Celestia become a villain. She's always been portrayed as completely incorruptible, the ultimate good. Especially if Twilight is becoming an alicorn now, it'd be very interesting to see her face the ultimate challenge with her friends: Defeating her teacher, in order to bring her back.

We got none, dude.

We got very little, dude.

We got a modest amount, dude.

We got a lot, dude!

• Scootaloo and Dash only had two noteworthy interactions, the first being below par in my opinion, in Flight to the Finish, where there was no sister interactions whatsoever, and the second, a short, sweet moment in Equestria Games. S5 needs more Scootalove.
  • We got no Rainbow Dad whatsoever </3 Sadface. S5 desperately needs more Rainbow Dad.
  • Holy fuck, did we get some motherbucking Discord, this season. S4 had a great amount. S5, more please, just cause he's Discord.
  • We got some nice flashbacks to the sisters' battle with one another, how they beat Discord, as well as some more interactions this season. Still need some slice of life moments with them IMO, cute stuff ya know, but we did pretty good this season. S5 could use a few specific things.
  • No such thing, but this was more of just an aloof headcanon that would be interesting to see happen. S5 could do it, but I won't be sad if it doesn't.

So...

• (Old) Scootalove plz
  • (Old) Rainbow Dad plz (other unseen Mane Six parents too if possible)
  • (New) Gilda, please? Trixie got to return, and unlike Trixie, Gilda has potential for revealing about Dash's past, and since Dash is one of the Mane Six of whom we know very little about the past of, it'd be a great villain return and background expansion.
  • (New) Pinkie should grow a belly button spontaneously for a moment, like how one of her clones grew fingers in Too many Pinkie Pies, just for a visual gag.
  • (New) Always good with more world expansion. S4 did great with this. We learned a shitton about the old castle, saw numerous new places and concepts, and lots of new critters, as well. S5, do not slow this down a bit, please. Maybe we can see an ocean or other massive body of water, at last.
  • (New) More Spitfire in any shape or form. She got more screentime this season, let's keep it up :3

All I got for now.

• Brohoof 4

Well after just watching that over the top ten outta ten finale of awesomeness, I'm already thinking ahead like alot xD Coming in 2015, season five is a bit away but hey, it's gonna be as amazing as ever. Yet I'm already wondering of what will happen in season five! New villain? Alicorn Twilight goes god tier and over powers Celestia? A new Alicorn? There are millions of possibilities of what will happen! Maybe I'm thinking a little too ahead to fast, but there's nothing wrong with that! Anyways, what do YOU think will happen in season five? What episodes would you want to see, what exactly would you want in season five? Any predictions?

post-19946-0-86663700-1399761813_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 4

i think the first episode should start with discord and fluttershy having a tea party, with cucumber sandwiches. i really think they should do that. maybe have angel there as well.

• Brohoof 6