Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

When Is Your Birthday?

Venomous

• 3 years later...

Mine is on the fabulously standard day of December 18th. The only thing special about it is it being a week before Christmas. So whatever day my birthday is one, Christmas will be the same day a week later. How fascinating. :P 

its already in my profile, oh well
it was a cold winter day on the 6th of November(in the previous milenium:nom:), it had 1m(3 feet?) of snow outside or so i'm told

My birthday is October 3rd, 1988. Here's a funny little tidbit... my mom's birthday is October 5th! Obviously, we weren't born the same year. My mom said I was supposed to have been born in September... but that I couldn't wait to get out. :laugh:

October 24th, 2003. :P If we ignore that year, it's also the same birthday of Drake and apparently PewDiePie. 

I have absolutely no idea what time I was born, though, and neither do my parents. That might be hard to believe for some of you. :D

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Wannabrony said:

October 24th, 2003. :P If we ignore that year, it's also the same birthday of Drake and apparently PewDiePie. 

I have absolutely no idea what time I was born, though, and neither do my parents. That might be hard to believe for some of you. :D

PewDiePie huh? Also same age^_^ HIGH FIVE:love:

Spoiler

3 minutes ago, Brobot said:

Also same age^_^ HIGH FIVE:love:

Yay! :yay: Though you're already 15, and I'm still almost three months away from being 15, but still the same year! :squee:

*HIGH FIVE!* :catface:

• Brohoof 1