Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

When Is Your Birthday?

Venomous

February 17,of the year 1997.

A not very remarkable date,but which somewhat allowed me to enjoy at least a bit the end of the 90s(i had 3 years when they ended,but hey,let's not complain),and the beginning of the early 2000.

At least I didn't born on February 14,because,if it was so,I would have a lot to talk about.

• Brohoof 1

February 17,of the year 1997.

A not very remarkable date,but which somewhat allowed me to enjoy at least a bit the end of the 90s(i had 3 years when they ended,but hey,let's not complain),and the beginning of the early 2000.

At least I didn't born on February 14,because,if it was so,I would have a lot to talk about.

I was supposed to be born on Valentines and I'd have loved that so much.. o:

At least we have Presidents day sometimes though, right? xD

I forgot we share close to the same birthday! Just a year and a day x3 this post was a nice reminder so now I can be sure to know beforehand.    :kindness:

• Brohoof 1

You won't believe this, but me and Ashleigh Ball the actor of Applejack and Rainbow Dash share birthdays!!! I was born on March 31 1997. The same day Martina Hingis became the youngest women's no 1 in tennis!!! I also share my birthday with Ewan Mcgregor, the actor of Obi-Wan Kenobi in the prequel trilogy of Star Wars. And the apparent death day of Isaac Newton according to some calendars. Pretty amazing eh?

I was actually supposed to come out on April 12th. But I was early. I hate the fact that my Childhood is nearly over and I'm approaching 18. But as Pinkie Pie Proves, you're only young once but you can be immature forever!!!

Edited by 41Hornet

My birthday's on December 26th. It's okay, but I tend to be cheated out of presents since my Christmas presents end up being my birthday presents. :T

Birthday Buddies! 

I haven't had the issue too many times. I always liked that stuff was on sale on our birthday.

• Brohoof 1

It is on 8th September but i don't care about it that much, if you ask me which year is it i would say idk or think 2 mins before answering, I never look at what time is it

By the way I love Autumn (except for holidays end) rain makes me feel... better I guess, though there is no way I can tell you how I feel like. I just love rain and the aura of it ;)