Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you can travel to equestria BUT.....

Cloby604

(edited)

If you can travel to equestria but you woudn't be the creature that you want to be.

Let's say: You want to be a pegasus, but if you travel to Equestria you will be a donkey.

Would you still do it?

I DO! IT'S 10 MORE BETTER THAN THIS WORLD! THERE IS MAGIC EVERYWERE!! :squee:

NOTE: YOU DON'T JUST TURN INTO A DONKEY. IT'S JUST AN EXAPLE. YOU MAY BECOME WHAT EVER THING IN EQUESTRIA (Any living creature. Not plants or rocks)

Edited by Cloby604
  • Brohoof 4

Tough call, but I think I'd do it.  It's not exacltly like I would be leaving anything that great behind.  Living as a donkey in Equestia would probably still be better than my life here.  I mean, like @RainbowMau said, you could be friends with Pinkie!  Who could turn that down?

Probably not. Well...I don't know....I mean if I turned into some creature that wasn't a pegasus...I know Fluttershy would still love me, since I'd be a critter of some sort that she'd gladly take care of.But I Wouldn't be able to be in a relationship with her, which would be the problem. :(

Tough decision.... :blush:

I would go, just so I could be hugged and cuddled and loved by Fluttershy.:squee:

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

I'd rather be a pony in Equestria than anything else, but it depends what I would become, as I wouldn't mind being a dragon or griffon.

Edited by Rainboom Dash

Oh god, I don't know, that's a gamble, and I'm not much of a gambler.  :unsure:

I don't think I would do it. I mean, I wouldn't mind being a donkey, but I don't really want to be a parasprite. 

(edited)

If I could travel to equestria and I turned to donkey instead of a pegasus, I would just....... become a princess, which will be hard because you have to be the CHOSEN ONE, DUH DUH DUHHHHHHH!!!!!! And everyone will bow down to their donkey king! And anyone who questions my authority will be sent to exile and killed on sight if they step foot into pony part of equestria. (There is more check the official map!) I will be the ruler until my daughter takes over. I am very devious inside! Teehee.

post-27834-0-14908300-1404878401.jpg

post-27834-0-93813400-1404878414.jpg

Edited by Crystal Mint

If you can travel to equestria but you woudn't be the creature that you want to be.

Let's say: You want to be a pegasus, but if you travel to Equestria you will be a donkey.

Would you still do it?

I DO! IT'S 10 MORE BETTER THAN THIS WORLD! THERE IS MAGIC EVERYWERE!! :squee:

NOTE: YOU DON'T JUST TURN INTO A DONKEY. IT'S JUST AN EXAPLE. YOU MAY BECOME WHAT EVER THING IN EQUESTRIA (Any living creature. Not plants or rocks)

I WANNA BE LIKE A RABBIT SO I CAN BE WITH FLUTTERSHY!!!!

HECK YEAH IDC IF I WONT BE WHAT I WANT. ITS EQUESTRIA WHAT ISNT GOOD ABOUT IT?

• Brohoof 2

Hmm this seems like a very strange choice. There's a lot to consider here.

You could become anything. If you take all the creatures in the world of MLP, you have a very small chance of becoming something Equine. And we don't know the state of racism in Equestria either. You could become a griffon only to find out that ponies don't really get along with griffons. And you could also become a woodland critter that's not capable of communicating with ponies. Or you could become a monster that would scare ponies.

But all in all I would say "yes" to this because there are more upsides than there are down. Even if ponies don't like griffons, living with griffons could be pretty kickass. If you become a less intelligent animal (and yet retain your intelligence) you could become somepony's bet and life an easy life or become best friends with Fluttershy. And if you were a monster, you could be turned into your very own friendship lesson!

• Brohoof 1

No, me personally would not. If you notice in MLP that unless you are a pony you really don't do nearly as much except work your ass off to make a living. Would just be to much like real life IMO.

Now if I was a pegasus then, yes of course. Flying around for a living would be AWESOME! B)

(edited)

This is what I have to say about going to Equestria and becoming something random.

Plus the worst part in this scenario is that people who want to go might not even be lucky to become a donkey and might end up as a frog, bunny, fish, or bug.

If I did go to Equestria as something I want or even remained human, it would be just to visit from time to time.

If I was offered to go to Equestria and become something random I would decline the offer nicely. If the ponies want to come see me, they can come visit me here or Earth. I can show them some cool things us humans enjoy while spending the day together and they are free to visit any time they like.

But if they said I can come visit them and I can remain the same I would go visit Equestria but would not stay there forever. I would visit from time to time and befriend the ponies, but I would not want to go there and become something random.

Edited by GXPBlast