Coffee Lovers?

Vemillia Nightshade

Coffee Drinkers  

38 users have voted

1. 1. How do you like your coffee?

• I enjoy Black Coffee.
    • I enjoy coffee with cream.
    • I enjoy coffee with cream and sugar.
    • I enjoy other forms of coffee (Espresso, Frappaccinos, etc.)
    • I'm not particularly fond of coffee...

Coffee helps me concentrate when i'm studying or practicing something. It feels surprisingly satisfying taking a sip of some hot black magic when you're going over your papers.

In my high school days my maths teacher was a big believer of this. So, naturally we got quite a few coffees in during class time!  :squee:

• Brohoof 3

There's actually a vaguely similar, very ancient thread about coffee that I posted in. Had that one not been floating around out there, I probably would have made a coffee thread. x)

Wow, after going through all these posts, I can only come to one conclusion. I love coffee way more than anyone on here. I have coffee all day. Literally, all day. I make it when I get up and keep it coming. When I go shopping, it costs me roughly $150 a month on coffee alone.

I too drink it all day long. ;)

• Brohoof 7

There's actually a vaguely similar, very ancient thread about coffee that I posted in. Had that one not been floating around out there, I probably would have made a coffee thread. x)

I too drink it all day long. ;)

Yep yep ... From 6:00 until about 22:00 (sometimes later).

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Nah, I'm not a big gam of coffee. Although I'll occasionally get a cold drink from Starbucks :huh:. What are those?

You must be referring to their frappacinos. They are the only thing from Starbucks I drink. I despise Starbucks otherwise. Also I am delighted to see so many flavored coffee drinkers. Mind you, I have nothing against those who love black coffee. There is nothing wrong with that. Seeing as this topic is getting fairly popular, I will open a poll about coffee.

Edited by Sadist the Wanderer
  • Brohoof 2

I'm a very avid coffee fan, which would also explain my shortness. :3
Anyways, I can drink ANYTHING as long as it's not plain black coffee, or black coffee with cream. I do not mind the tangy flavor, but I prefer a bit of pizazz is my coffee. My ideal coffee, however, is usually creamy and iced. Iced coffee tastes so good, and is almost like a delicacy to me. It must be sweet and milky, though!

SIDE NOTE: Did I mention I am very picky when it comes down to my caffeine? 

Edited by Nature Of Fluttershy
  • Brohoof 3

I never drink coffee because im afraid that if i do drink it i wont be able to.wake up without it

I understand your fear but coffee isn't always for the morning. Some enjoy coffee as more of a leisurely drink, something hot but easy on the throat. It's kind of a personal taste to drink it regularly as a leisurely thing. I myself have had it both during the morning and during the evening. It's pretty enjoyable really.

• Brohoof 2

I understand your fear but coffee isn't always for the morning. Some enjoy coffee as more of a leisurely drink, something hot but easy on the throat. It's kind of a personal taste to drink it regularly as a leisurely thing. I myself have had it both during the morning and during the evening. It's pretty enjoyable really.

I drink tea or hot choco, I have tasted coffee once and I agree the flavor is very unique and satisfying but I'm worried about the caffeine, I guess without it the flavor changes? 

Edited by Lovehate

I drink tea or hot choco, I have tasted coffee once and I agree the flavor is very unique and satisfying but I'm worried about the caffeine, I guess without it the flavor changes? 

Tea and Hot Coco are excellent alternatives. If you are worried about caffeine, there are decaf brands of coffee available too. Those typically are better for leisure if you don't want to be jittery. Creamer and sugar shouldn't change things much aside from the black flavor. If you are to try coffee further I do recommend decaf.

• Brohoof 2

Tea and Hot Coco are excellent alternatives. If you are worried about caffeine, there are decaf brands of coffee available too. Those typically are better for leisure if you don't want to be jittery. Creamer and sugar shouldn't change things much aside from the black flavor. If you are to try coffee further I do recommend decaf.

Thanks for being so informative, when i'm at the store tommorow i'll try to remember and get some decaf, I'll report back with my findings ;)

• Brohoof 1

Oh I have a very large place in my heart for all things coffee. I can drink it iced, hot, in a frappe, any way is fine by me. My bf has this obsession with hand crank grinding his beans. It takes quite awhile but he swears it tastes better that way lol.

• Brohoof 1

Any coffee lovers out there?

I work at dunkins so I've come to learn to love coffee, but I kinda have a love hate relationship with it if that makes any sense, sometimes I get sick of the smell but on other days I just need a cup I prefer ice coffee and as an employee I get to make interesting combinations ever had an ice mocha with some raspberry shot? it tastes just like a chocolate raspberry bon bon

• Brohoof 2

I'm more of a iced coffee kind of person, hot coffee is pretty strong for me. On occasion I'll have it hot, but usually only when it's cold outside and/or I need extra waking up! ;)

• Brohoof 2

I love coffee! I prefer mine with cream and sugar, but it has to be the right amount of sugar(just enough to make it a little sweet), otherwise I'll just take cream only. I will usually have only one in the morning though.

• Brohoof 2