Twi Rubix

Who Is Your LEAST Favorite Of The Main Ponies?  

182 users have voted

1. 1. Least Favorite Pony Mane Six + Spike

• RainbowDash
    • Twilight Sparkle
    • AppleJack
    • FlutterShy
    • Rarity
    • PinkiePie
    • Spike
  2. 2. Least favorite Secondary Character

• Apple Bloom
    • Sweetie Belle
    • Scootaloo
    • Princess Celestia
    • Princess Luna
    • Princess Cadance
    • Shining Armor
    • Prince Blueblood
    • Granny Smith
    • Big McIntosh
    • Hayseed
    • Mr. Cake
    • Mrs. Cake
    • Diamond Tiara
    • Silver Spoon
    • Snips
    • Snails
    • Sunset Shimmer
    • Derpy
    • Trixie
    • Suri Polomare
    • Lightning Dust
    • Gilda
    • Daring Do
    • Spitfire
    • Soarin
    • Fleetfoot
    • Cheerilee
    • Bulk Biceps
    • Coco Pommel
    • Cheese Sandwich
    • Maud Pie
    • Other - Because So Many Ponies O.O

Gilda. Awful, flat, uninteresting antagonist. No idea why people like her.

Scootaloo. She was OK in Sleepless in Ponyville, but she's still dull and underdeveloped compared to the other CMC. She was clearly just created to fill the 'tomboy' role.

The merchant who tries to upcharge Fluttershy for the cherry after she tells him she really needs it.

I expect to see him working at Jiffy Lube someday.

Ain’t that Equestria / Drop on by / Ain’t that Equestria / Give friendship a try / Ain’t that Equestria / Ponies who fly / Little pink cupcakes for Pinkie Pie

also, yes, Snips and Snails are unbearable. Especially since they were some of the first male characters you see on the show. I'm fine with an all-female main cast, it's great, but do you have to paint the few males as cowardly, weak, morons? These guys suck the life out of any episode they're in.

dunno why Derpy's considered offensive but not those two

I love all ponies but..... if i had to really choose i'd dislike spike.. i don't know why but sometimes i don't like him as i normally do..derpy_emoticon2.png

photo-thumb-4801.jpg?_r=0Aye Sir~`!

independent living is...

being invited to dinner and thinking:

Free Food...

I don't really like Princess Celestia. She seems, uptight, stubborn and boring. 

And she hasn't really developed, so far we've only seen her ruling Equestria, we haven't seen her more personal side.

(that's why Luna is best princess :3)

~Luna

It's not her place to have character development. She's supposed to be the wise, beloved ruler that everypony adores. Whatever development she had came decades, or centuries, before the time of M.L.P:F.i.M. However, I would like to see a short (10-15 minutes) episode based around her personal life.

For me, my least favorite would have to be Diamond Tiara. Snips and Snails (whom everypony seems to hate right now) I just don't care about, but this filly, she's a bit- jerk! I know she plays a much more important role than Snips and Snails, being the opposite and rival of the C.M.C's, but I just hate her attitude nonetheless. It reminds me of when I was in Elementary School and there was always this one snobby girl who bullied everyone.

lets-get-ready-to-rustle.jpg

I honestly don't like snips and snails. I don't like how  they are both portrayed as well as their color schemes. That and they got rewarded for causing trouble. icon_eek.gif

siggy.png

(edited)

The pony I dislike the most would be Scootaloo. The problem I have with her is that the there is not much to her character. We don't know about her family, why she can't fly, and we don't have a stable reason why she likes Rainbow Dash, besides being cool. To me the writers don't really know how to expand her and they always keep her in just being a fan of RD. It would be nice if they did an episode where we learn about her and not have her talking about RD. That and she is probably the most annoying member of the CMC.

Edited by pinkiefan1287

img-1202916-1-9nQUab7.png

Made by Gone ϟ Airbourne

I have a hard time disliking the younger ponies `cause I don't feel like they've had a chance to fully establish themselves yet.

Even Diamond Tiara could have potential. It wouldn't surprise me if we saw an episode where she showed personal growth. It's almost a tradition in other cartoons to have characters like hers turn a corner...

Ain’t that Equestria / Drop on by / Ain’t that Equestria / Give friendship a try / Ain’t that Equestria / Ponies who fly / Little pink cupcakes for Pinkie Pie

(edited)

Diamond Tiara by far. Not only is she a complete bully to all blank flanks, (remember Twister? She was bullied too before she got her cutie mark) she treats nearly every pony as... for the lack of better word... "garbage", low-class. The only pony she seems to be somewhat friends with is Silver Spoon and even that isn't what I'd call friendship.

At least her father is fair and he does punish Diamond Tiara by... forcing her to participate in the events like shown in Family Appreciation Day. This does raise a question, however. How did Diamond Tiara grow into such snobby, high-class bully and self-centered? Because I don't think she got it from her father so maybe she got it from her mother? We haven't been introduced to her yet. ... That is if she even is alive anymore in the series.

Edited by Koori

Get through the unknown like your life depended on it.

Since this is 'dislike' the most, rather than 'hate' the most, I don't see any harm in this.

Probably the pony I dislike the most would be...Silver Spoon, because she's like Diamond Tiara but a lot more pathetic.

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"

The only ponies I dislike are Snips and Snails, I mean come on Derpy was censored and had any potential for further character development in the show killed because she is supposedly a walking talking stereotype while Snips and Snails who are arguably the poster ponies for the stereotypical "drooling idiot" character get to stay. Where is the justice in that? Patrick Star was a drooling idiot character but at least when Spongebob was still a good show he was funny and same for a lot of old school cartoon characters but Snips and Snails are unfunny and annoying.

I'm probably in the minority here... but I kinda dislike Big Mac... He just seems extremely one dimensional to me... I think that Ponyville Confidential is when we see the most of him, but it is only for a small amount of time... I just wish we could see more of him than anything else... 

• Brohoof 1

~Nayru 

"Time passes, people move.... Like a river's flow, it never ends... A childish mind will turn to noble ambition... Young love will become deep affection... The clear water's surface reflects growth... Now listen to the Serenade of Water to reflect upon yourself..." -Sheik, The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time

Self proclaimed theme song: 

post-14175-0-80519600-1364854747.png

Thanks to vinyl_scratch13 for making this!!!! 

I don't really hate anypony so I'll just go with the consensus.  Diamond Tiara, Prince Blueblood, Snips, and Snails.  Oddly, I don't notice Silver Spoon being mentioned that often even though she's always hanging out with DT.  If there are any other ponies as unpopular as this bunch, be sure to let Muffin Thief know so he can use them in his next avatar.  tongue.png

• Brohoof 1

I don't really like Princess Celestia. She seems, uptight, stubborn and boring. 

And she hasn't really developed, so far we've only seen her ruling Equestria, we haven't seen her more personal side.

(that's why Luna is best princess :3)

~Luna

Princess Trollestia?  The one who enjoyed watching the otherwise dull and stuffy Grand Galloping Gala descend into total chaos?  "uptight, stubborn, and boring?" Really? 

me, I'd have to go with Blueblood.  He was a grade-A jerk to Rarity, that's enough to earn my ire.

img-1630605-3-sig_for_hawkflame_by_maggi

Sig by Thunderstorm

Check out my Rarity fansite!

(edited)

Character-wise, no one on the show pisses me off.  Everyone's personality is pretty understandable and acceptable considering who they all are and what they must contribute to an episode (even Blueblood).  Twist kinda sorta annoys me just for the gratting voice thou.

Edited by The Dork

Least favorite is Rainbow Dash. She's mostly a stuck-up jerk whose lazy. The only times she is shown to be compassionite is in the openers, and Hurricane Fluttershy.

Then Hoity Toity. I cannot STAND him.

And, I did not vote DT. I am one of the few people who think she is the fourth best pony.

I voted Doc. Whooves: I don't like time lords all that much.

Have the courage to think and act on your own. And have the courage to disobey.

Out of the main characters, Rarity is my "least" favorite. I like her, but if I had to pick a least favorite of the group it would be her.

Now as for characters I actually dislike, Trixie, Diamond Tiara, Silverspoon and Gilda take the cake. I also couldn't stand those ponies in Putting Your Hoof Down who took advantage of Fluttershy. Some of them just borderline bullied her in that episode.

Edited by WarGrowlmon1990

• 2 weeks later...

I can't choose.
I just can't!

Rarity's my favorite of the Mane 6, with Fluttershy being in a close second, and the rest of the Mane 6 in third along with the princesses.

I simply cannot choose a least favorite Mane 6. I LOVE THEM ALL!

Now, mind you, I really truly love Applejack, just the least. DON'T HATE ME! I don't hate her!

(I'm cracking up noticing Prince Blueblood got the most votes) happy.png