Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

It's Pizza Time

Fanglore

Oh and this is a pizza thread, so... Cowabunga!

img-2959588-1-ninja_.jpg

|EDIT| ^ Homemade is best and I concur.  :yay:

This is to help complete the immersion. :P

As for the pizza I like, I'm mostly a cheese pizza guy. I need to try some more pizza.

Edited by (MARVEL) Blue Blood

I'm not as lucky as to have a mom-and-pop pizza shop in my area, but I have to say that Pizza Hut pizza is my crack! Their breadsticks sbd sauces are to die for!

The pizza in the original post looks awesome. I go by the old saying "Pizza is like sex. Even when it's bad, it's still pretty good." I am down with most toppings but I don't like onions or tomatoes on it. The texture just ruins my vibe. I used to love Poppa Johns but their pizza has just been going down hill lately. It is starting to taste like chemicals or something. I will still eat it, just not my first choice. The gas station has these little personal pizzas and they are straight up the most delicious thing in the world. Bellaricos I think they are called. They have them all around the US at gas stations. If you see one, get it.

• Brohoof 1

I'm not too picky when it comes to pizza, usually just get Domino's, but seriously most places are tasty.

I love either just plain cheese pizza or pepperoni. :)

• 5 years later...

I have two options for pizza tonight:

• Have someone make a pizza (hurl on the floor).
  • Pizza from local pizza place: They have cheese and armhair pizzas only.

I guess I'll have something else tonight :mlp_nom:

There's this shop in downtown Carrollton back home in Texas called Paparazzi Pizza. It's run by Γεώργιος (George), this old Greek guy who makes the best pizza I've ever eaten. Whenever I go there I order the "works", basically a pizza with everything on it. It's got like 6 different types of cheese, 7 different types of meat, olives, peppers, cream, banana leaves, idfk just a lot of stuff and it's delicious.

Also expensive, but. Meh. :P

But if I'm not back home I usually order Domino's. They've got my favorite crust type and their cheese is superb. It's a bit on the pricey end, and I can down a large pizza by myself, so I only really do this like once every couple of weeks.

• Brohoof 1