Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

technology Who is your Email provider?

I_wesley125

Hotmail.

It is not that i prefer it over other email providers.. I just happened to pick is when that was pretty much the only email i really knew that well. It would be too much work to change to another one and no real point in doing so either.

I have a gmail account and a Yahoo account. I typically use the gmail account for more serious things and I use the Yahoo account for registering at forums and the like.

Whenever I'm required to provide an email adress for a service that I'm only going to using temporarily, I opt for an expendable inbox service such as Dispostable.

As for everything else, I have a university account hosted through Gmail for all my academic messages, and a separate Gmail account for personal matters.

I provide my own email hosting at feld0.com, wiiugo.com, and mlpforums.com. I have a huge number of email addresses on those three domains, though I tend to use feld0@feld0.com for 99% of everything, anyway. All of it forwards to my personal Gmail account that I have had since 2005 (I was one of its earliest beta testers).

I used to have accounts with Yahoo and Hotmail, though both were quite clunky in my experience. Gmail is fast and smooth, and comes with a great spam filter (although it has an annoying habit of marking emails from MLP Forums as spam http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png).

i've used hotmail since... idk, 3-4 years now? that's when i first got myself an email adress, anyway.

i'll most probably get another one for work-oriented and professional stuff in the future, but idk when though, especially since i have a large number of emails from my teachers on this email i use now. idk how i'd be able to just change that to my new, work-oriented email.

My email provider of choice is Gmail.

On a side note, I'm also using Android 4.0 on my phone and Google Chrome on my PC. I'm a slave to Google.

I use Gmail. I've used it since 2004. I no longer use that address though, and now use a newer one.

I used to use Juno for personal, and Yahoo for my website. Any domains that I have/had I generally keep for site issues, the only one I used for personal was Kapi@soniclans.org (no longer works, don't even bother :P)

I only have a Live account for Windows Live Messenger. My Xbox Live is linked to my Gmail. My college uses the Gmail interface, and my old tech school used their own software.

I had to have at least 30 e-mail addresses in my life, so far.

My email provider of choice is Gmail.

On a side note, I'm also using Android 4.0 on my phone and Google Chrome on my PC. I'm a slave to Google.

I am a slave to Microsoft, its hard sometimes :'(

I feel most comfortable with Gmail.

I do have an old hotmail account, but it's very messy. It was my first email account, so when I was a lil' filly I used to derp around the internet subscribing to all kinds of useless stuff, and not the least knowing what the hell I was doing xD

I use Yahoo. I've had the same Yahoo address for about TEN years now!

EDIT:

Almost ELEVEN years! As you can see in this picture, I never delete anything but spam. I have a couple emails from 2001!

Posted Image

Edited by cuteycindyhoney

I started with a Hotmail account around 11 years ago. A year later a created my first Yahoo account and ever since then that's been my default e-mail provider. I occasionally come back to MSN to check on my Hotmail for the nostalgia.

Well it used to be British telecom because my Dad worked there, but then I realised how inefficient it was, and now I use gmail. Mainly because it's so easy to use and you can create so many gmail addresses.