Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Discussion Thread

Venomous

I have beaten the Battle Chatelaine, Nita from the Super Single Battle challenge at the Battle Maison.

I got the battle all down in my video. So, here's the code if you want to see it: SMWG-WWWW-WWWV-GBY5

Speaking of which, I hope you all are having a great adventure.

I got to Nita in the normal Single Battle challenge, but she beat me. I did good, defeated 2 of her Pokemon, but she was better than me.

They're gone for good. It's rather unfortunate, but I guess it makes sense considering the lore of those weird ring things.

----

So I bought Omega Ruby a few days ago after how much I loved Alpha Sapphire. Rather than making a boring team, I decided to challenge myself by doing a Solo Run. I'm doing a Solo Run with a Gardevoir, in case you are wondering. :P Many players seem to complain that ORAS is easy, but I find it justifiable since Pokémon is for everyone, both young and old. Plus, how I deal with something easy is to challenge myself, namely Nuzlockes and Monotype runs. When I finish my Solo Run I'll be going toSouthern Island and reset for a Shiny Latias. It's a Shiny I always wanted and Latias has always been one of my favourites.

E4? What is the E4, the Elite Four?

Edited by Princess Cupcake

I have to say, seeing the game corner all shut up and the owner lamenting about past times made me feel a little sad.. :(

*Sigh* Time's do change...

I have to say, seeing the game corner all shut up and the owner lamenting about past times made me feel a little sad.. :(

*Sigh* Time's do change...

Yeah, I miss the Battle Frontier, and was hoping it will be the game, but nope, it is the Battle Resort, with the Battle Maison as its only real attraction, in my opinion.

I have beaten the Battle Chatelaine, Nita from the Super Single Battle challenge at the Battle Maison.

I got the battle all down in my video. So, here's the code if you want to see it: SMWG-WWWW-WWWV-GBY5

Speaking of which, I hope you all are having a great adventure.

How did I use the code? I don't know what to do.

Edited by Princess Cupcake

Has anyone used pokemon bank to transfer pokemon to ORAS?

I am very annoyed with pokemon bank because i payed for it yet i can't transfer over my action reply legendaries, Only normal action reply pokemon and yet... I brought it to transfer over my arceus and darkrai

Huntail and Gorebyss are also trade evolutions trade a Clamperl holding either deep sea tooth or deep sea scale. and as far as the GTS goes offer something like version exclusives or starters or pokemon that are always in demand like zoura, riolu, eevee, etc. on the gts for something rather than searching for something, its much faster and less stressful

I ran him in OU for a long time and he held his own fairly well and im not the only one I've seen use it. you would be suprised what can be run well on OU only 2 members of my OU team are in OU teir and i have a great winrate. other good options are slowbro, rotom wash or heat or magnezone

dont worry, he reappears on top of spear pillar if you faint him

Well, I caught him, but thank for saying that if I do defeat him, he will reappear, but what is the spear pillar?

Has anyone used pokemon bank to transfer pokemon to ORAS?

I am very annoyed with pokemon bank because i payed for it yet i can't transfer over my action reply legendaries, Only normal action reply pokemon and yet... I brought it to transfer over my arceus and darkrai

Pokemon bank has a legitimacy checker, it won't let you transfer anything that you wouldn't obtain normally (With event Pokemon they need to have the right SID/ID and OT)

Real pain for us Pokegenners honestly :/

Pokemon bank has a legitimacy checker, it won't let you transfer anything that you wouldn't obtain normally (With event Pokemon they need to have the right SID/ID and OT)

Real pain for us Pokegenners honestly :/

That's stupid though, I payed for it so i should be able to transfer any pokemon i want

Hacked Pokemon shouldn't be used. I know it might be hard to get the Pokemon you want, but hacking it in is wrong. Just keep trading, you might get lucky.

I personally don't hack for myself, I hack for others in the Pokemon community who can't do it themselves.

when you guys say hack do you mean like how back in the day you could clone pokemon in the pc box in gold, silver, and crystal? 

That's more of a glitch than a hack.

The hacks we're talking about are pokemon obtained through cheating devices like action replays or gamesharks (Wait... Do they even make gamesharks anymore?)

Found the 6IV Ditto subreddit after putzing about for a while. Shame my brand new reddit account has to be 2 weeks old before I can access it, and double shame I can't request a Bold Ditto. Maybe a roll of the dice will favor me...though maybe I should just request a Jolly one.

In other news, I've decided that instead of Metagross, Azumarill, and Venomoth, I'll raise a Mandibuzz, an Excadrill, and a Volcarona. I really needed the Defog from Mandibuzz, Excadrill can take out Fairies relatively well as well as providing resistance to flying types, and Volcarona can deal with steel, psychic, dark, and grass types, and can be protected from Stealth Rock quite well by Excadrill.

The day has finally come, ladies and gents! The Mirage Spot containing Ditto has finally arrived! Though I wish I had assembled my Synchronize Ralts array before it appeared, there's no turning back now.

With them, my brother and I were able to create a 31/x/20-24/31/31/31 male Modest Eevee with Anticipation. I'm not sure what sort of Sylveon we should raise, yet...full blastington, or a baton passer, or a mix of both? I think I'll wait to EV train him until we figure that out. I know he isn't ideal, but we figured that the hour's worth of breeding was good enough.

Now for Shroomish, Larvesta, and Drilbur!

Finally beat the elite four, with some ease too..

My Team (and current)

Blaziken 76 (Now: 77)

Metagross 67

Linoone 57

Nuzleaf 52

Gyarados 47 (Now: 48)

Shelgon 46

Thanks my Metagross' high defense, it survived Stevens Mega Metagross, my Mega Blaziken failed at the end, but my Metagross saved the day :D

A Mirage Spot containing Ditto? Now that would be VERY helpful for Pokémon Breeders! If only I knew where to find that Mirage Spot. Oh well. Guess I have to continue my search for Legendary Pokémon.

Edited by Photon Jet
  • Brohoof 1