What do you sleep to?

Bright Bastion

I have a small source of light in my room and a ceiling fan, but it's to keep the room cooler, not for the noise. I sleep with a chiropractic pillow and plushies. I also can't go to bed with out street noise. If there are no cars, I can't fall asleep because I get that feeling that it's so quiet, that something is wrong.

Edited by Houndoom

Snuggle my stuffed animal, yes I have not stopped doing so I sleep better with it.

I'm the exact same way, though I need both music and a stuffed animal  :derp: there's always too much going on in my head to sleep otherwise, side effect of my overactive imagination I guess.

• Brohoof 1

• 5 years later...

YouTube videos I've already seen.

The Tractor Pulling Brony

"2 years long, and still pulling strong"

Thank you to everyone! This has been the happiest 2 years of my life and I owe 90% of it to you guys:P.

Stay Awesome MLP Forums!!!

I have a hard time sleeping unless I have my fan running in my room. I used to leave my stand fan on all the time, but I got a new one when the motor on my last fan burned out from running nonstop for like 4 years, and my new one makes my room way too cold to leave it on all the time. Now I only have it on at night.

Rainbow Dash Fanatic

"You stroll down memories of younger, brighter times 'cause you never realize what you've got till you leave it all behind." ~ dBPony

"So we’re here at the end, did we teach you well, my friend? Don’t look so sad to see us go, after the rain comes rainbows." ~ Princewhateverer

"Darlin' you'll be okay." ~ Vic Fuentes

Generally somthing slow, be it music or song. Specifically ones with core piano like Lay Me Down - The New Seekers or Blind Love - Bon Jovi.  Another that I love using is Little Things - One Direction.

Sometime I read and fall asleep. Like a bed time story.

Comic Sans Is Awesomer Than You Think

Bersama Kita Berjuang, Bersama Kita Tentukan Masa Hadapan, Kita Masih Di Sini

1604092588_MelasianSignature.jpg.7ca20b2cab388acb633225062572aad0.jpg.59d40d31e18056d01526730d3f1141ed.jpg

I was already missing before the night I left, Me and my shadow and my regrets, Who am I? Invisible

𝓚𝓮𝓮𝓹 𝓕𝓵𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓤𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓵, 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓐𝓻𝓮 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓚𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓗𝓲𝓵𝓵, 𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓗𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂

• 2 weeks later...

I need totally silence when I sleep. I can not sleep when there is some sound. Even when it is a hot and sticky summer night, I turn of the fan. Besides this, I always sleep with open window (even in winter), no lights and no clothes on. 

dbjjowc-3fb0df4b-b54c-4c81-89fe-994630d4  

A variety of things, depending on how I'm feeling.

I really like soft classical or instrumental music, sometimes accompanied by rain sounds.

Sometimes I want to listen to something interesting or funny. So I'll put on a let's play playlist or a nature documentary, ESPECIALLY with Sir David Attenborough as the narrator.

Signature_Forums.png.dd2a654d7faa42c09ea06c44865a3c2a.png

Check out my artwork any time: http://shadobabe.deviantart.com/
"OMG; You are such a troll. XD" - PathfinderCS