Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Forgetting that Rainbow Dash is female

Tetrakemy

Nope always knew she was a girl and never mistook her for a boy. I heard her name and that she was female before I actually saw her though. I could have mistaken her for a boy if I hadn't heard that though.

Not at all. Immediately recognized her as female. She's not even that adverse to feminine things, anyhow; none of the Mane 6 excepting Rarity care nearly as much about their appearance as she does.

Babs Seed, on the other hand...  :blush:

She sounds a lot, I do mean a lot, like the Prime Starscream. The mannerisms and voice tilts are different, but I was under the assumption that it was the same voice actor for quite a bit

Yeah, it happens to me. Her voice just sounds like either a really smarmy guy, or a really young boy(Ash Ketchum)

@@BinaryPony,

How is this relevant? 

LOL, when she first appeared I was like "Well that one's supposed to be a girl...I think...maybe?"

I didn't know about the snout/eyelash/mane differences at that time. I somehow didn't know ANYTHING about the show except that Tara Strong was in it (which is why I looked it up). At that time I was also guessing the mane 6 were like 12-14 years old based off of the first two episodes..

Edited by steve88

I am with Sonicrainboom97 & Gernia.  The one I thought was a boy was Scootaloo.  This is the haircut's fault.  Back when I was in High School in the 60s, that was the haircut about 3/4 the guys had.

In my entire life, I've only ever known 2 women w that haircut.  1 of them had a Harley I couldn't kick start.  I had to go down & bail her out of jail, once.  She worked as a bartender & when she got off work she went to pick up a friend at the airport & forgot she was carrying her gun.  Even in pre 9/11 Phoenix, the cops were NOT amused.  That tell you why I thought Scootaloo was a boy?

• Brohoof 1

I've always known she was female because I think she still has more feminine than masculine qualities despite her tomboyish personality, plus I can easily tell apart mares and stallions on the show.

RAINBOW DASH IS A GIRL?

Never. Sure, she does act like a guy sometimes, but she does have feminine interests too. She doesn't look or sound like a guy to me, so nope.

Speaking about mistaking ponies for being guys, while watching I Am Octavia for the first time, I thought Vinyl was a guy.. seriously. :P

Edited by PonyLaces