Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your OC Gets Afflicted With Poison Joke...

Wind Chaser

Riley's butt would expand to several times the size of his body (three times as tall as his body, so you can work from there to estimate the width). It's difficult to "keep moving forward" if you have an oversized booty to drag around.

Anala's eyes would derp so that she can't aim her arrows properly (and ends up walking in random directions).

Edited by Rainbow Eclipse
  • Brohoof 2

Well I have plenty of OCs but I'll go with Black in the future I might add more.

Seeing as Black casted was able to cast the god spell and spells that would instantly melt a ponies soul as soon as they looked at them I would say the entire universe of MLP would be instantly in peral chaos.

God Spell: This is a spell that when casted a pony will have control of universes, planets, destinies, etc.

Edited by EB Creations

Woah, this is a tough one. Let's see... Well, the worst thing that could happen to Drakk, which is efficient In the use if magic, is mostly likely that he somehow loses his horn. And gets an inability to make sounds.

With the exception of his steam-powered mechanical wings, Orion is a completely regular Earth pony. So he may shrink like Applejack when she was exposed to the poison joke.

My second OC, Florafilla would temporarily lose her connection with the plants and would only be able to control wood, paper, and other forms of dead plants.

My third OC, Rosalina Waves would lose control of her water magic and her abilities would be reduced to transforming into a puddle of water, an inanimate ice sculpture of herself, and/or free flowing water vapor.

• Brohoof 1

These are some really nice ones, guys! :squee:

I mentioned Wind Chaser in the OP, (who interestingly doesn't have a cutie mark or special talent, so I had to go to the next thing he liked, his boots. An easy go-to. ;) )

However, I didn't get to Vested Interest, who I'm sure would lose all coordination and business sense, thus not being able to make clothes, use magic, or do business properly.

Let's see well Sweet's main ability is his logic skills so essentially he would lose his ability figure out things. My other OC Astral's ability is his luck so he would be unable to do anything without failing

Clover's talent is creating spells, so I'd imagine that her talent would go drastically wrong; she'd completely lose her ability to create spells and if she tried, they'd go horribly wrong.

First of all, the Poison Joke would turn him from "Will Guide" to "Ill Guy" as it gives him the common cold with a side-effect of causing unintended Disney Magic every time he sneezes, leading to hilarious results.

Second because of his One Character, Multiple Lives ability, the PJ would cause his consciousness to jump unwillingly and somewhat uncontrollably back and forth between his life in Equestria as Will Guide the Unicorn and his original life as William the Human from the REAL, LIVE-ACTION world of Earth.

Wings would have a life of their own, refusing him the ground, and preventing him from doing what is important in his life.

Since Timey Marey is an inventor too, otherside being a timekeeper, she will lose inspiration, would become difficult to continue projects, and as well lose all control of her hooves, which means she has to propel herself forward with her wings in that stuck position. She will also become very slow, flight speed limited to just 6 knots, lower than the average Pegasus flight speed.

On the timekeeper part, she will lose her precision timing abilities, and unable to repair the clock tower.

And then start dropping pianos on Morris Marinas and make the car owners angry and frame Jeremy Clarkson for it.

Edited by TimeyMarey007

Pathfinder would be going in any direction he wanted and to where-ever he wanted with no map to guide him. His maps be damned he isn't going to let some piece of paper tell him to avoid the chasm straight ahead.

Sojourner would just lock herself in her room; afraid to venture out into the wild unknown.

Corsair would likely stay grounded and be a stcikler for the law.

Stargazer would probably stay low to the ground; afraid of looking at the sky.

• Brohoof 2

@,

Makes sense  :)

Perhaps my idea happens when he gets Poison Joked again?

For example, I have an idea for an OC, Brutus, who is buff and muscular. Much as I would have liked to have him shrink down, that already happened to Applejack, so rather his body type would change to a more frail and short one. However, perhaps he shrinks on a repeat encounter.