Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your OC Gets Afflicted With Poison Joke...

Wind Chaser

Well I have another OC named Sound Wave which has a cutiemark of sound waves meaning her special talent is being able to control sound so I guess she would accidently make all the pitches in equestria higher and lower so ponies wouldn't be able to speak to each other at times and if they did it'd be really high or low and at times where ponies couldn't talk to each other it would be because of the pitch being really low

My OC Snuggle Bug likes to carry a teddy bear around, and she wears a lavender bow in hair. If I had to choose, she'd either have an oversized bear to lunge around (of course, this would drive her nuts! lol), or have a giant bow weighing her head down.  ^_^ 

First of all, the Poison Joke would turn him from "Will Guide" to "Ill Guy" as it gives him the common cold with a side-effect of causing unintended Disney Magic every time he sneezes, leading to hilarious results.

Second because of his One Character, Multiple Lives ability, the PJ would cause his consciousness to jump unwillingly and somewhat uncontrollably back and forth between his life in Equestria as Will Guide the Unicorn and his original life as William the Human from the REAL, LIVE-ACTION world of Earth.

^Adding onto the idea of my consciousness jumping between bodies, my friends in both world would have to knock both of my bodies out at the same time, sending my "soul" to limbo for a while. My friends would then drag my two parallel bodies to the Poison Joke antidote: a bubble bath. Just imagine how silly and awesome that would be.

Hmm. I'd say that since Lit Fuse is an energy bomb, and a practiced (if hyperactive) Spellcaster, he'd become a spent bottle of lethargy (Frazzled mane, baggy and red eyes, bad breath, etc) and would constantly fall asleep without warning.

Moon Shadow's talent is insight/intuition & this makes him gloomy (Some ponies think this is the best of all possible worlds.  MS knows this is right & it's only going to get worse.  LOTS worse)

So, I'd say if you reverse it, you get PINKIE 2, the sequel!  This calls for a PARTY!

Hahaha!! Oh my gosh, what a funny idea!!

Jeez, I have no idea what it would do to Fortune Flair.

Fortune's main thing is that she's supremely lucky. So the poison joke could make her unlucky.

But the effects of poison joke are usually physical. Hmmm... I'll have to think about it some more...

• Brohoof 1

My OC has the talent of prose and poem, so instead of prose and poem her attempts would simply be tragedies, instead of happy and lightness in poem, dark and sadness in tragedies. If she had gained her cutie mark by that point, the scroll and quill would be transformed to a smiling mask and a frowning mask, her hide which is the color of parchment would turn dark gray.

Edited by High Step

My OC Howling Wind is a Windigo.

So I think if anything he'd become like a changeling where he has to feed off love instead of fighting and hatred. And instead of being wintery and icy he'd be heat and fire.... yeah, maybe he shouldn't go into or near Poison Joke huh?

Pathfinder: His magic would like go from being precise and measured to a bit more powerful and out of control.

Sojourner: She is a pony with a love for history and adventure. As such she would likely be very forgetful of anything scholarly related, and could very well be slightly crippled.

Corsair: Lose his ability to fly, and probably worry if he is losing money.

Stargazer: No longer able to project the stars from her crystal body, and would likely go bald.

• Brohoof 2

• 8 months later...

Well, the limiting factor of Tap's half-changeling ability is that he cannot turn into mares, as he was born a stallion and isn't full changeling. So... I guess he'd wake up as a mare.

• 7 months later...