Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your OC Gets Afflicted With Poison Joke...

Wind Chaser

@,

Plant 1: That red Pegasus walked through again. What do you guys wanna do?

Plant 2: Let's see... plot expansion, turned into an inflatable toy, switched bodies with his dog... out of ideas, man.

Plant 3: Let's make his throat narrower so that he can't eat!

Plant 1: Nah, too dangerous. I mean, what if he couldn't get the antidote in time?

Edited by Rainbow Eclipse

One of my OCs is an Alicorn. Not sure if it'd work, but if it did, she'd have the feathers on her wings and the fur on her body swap places. She'd look like a beakless griffon. 

My Changeling/Centaur hybrid OC would probably have  a normal allergic reaction and start sneezing... and start changing forms every time he sneezed. 

Oh boy.....

Tao would keep getting lost, even in the bath room!

North, I think I might do a Fluttershy but have her voice get super HIGH!

Rhode um, would break out into Opera like song when speaking!

Rune, would turn into a girly pony and like dresses and etc.....

Draco,  would have a fear of flowers!

• Brohoof 1

Phoenix Flair would probably become luminous or very loud, or she'd have a different, similar effect that would attract a lot of attention.

And can I just say, this is an awesome question, North Wind.  Very interesting to read everyone's responses.  :)

• Brohoof 1

I thought this out a while ago:

Dawn Drops's wings would completely disappear, and/or she becomes very simple-minded.

High Tide... Honestly, I'm not sure about her. She takes pride in her mane though, so maybe it turns a firey red, floating and rippling as if it were made of fire.

He is known for being a bit of a smart ass and having some very unusual and controversial political and social views as well as being a writer so everything he tries to say or write would get bleeped out.

Great topic!

My OC would probably lose control of his front legs or that the legs would become super small or large. Anything that would hinder him from tinkering with objects. This would also probably make him quite cranky.  :angry:

post-18984-0-79845300-1399345014.gif well, my OC would make embarrasing questions and random ones, some of them may be funny and some embarrasing and making all ponies feeling weird and unconfortable also she would had a terrible grammar and letter on her notes i bet it would be funny to see how her only ideas to make questions are random 

post-18984-0-98404500-1399340807.gif she will make questions like:

"a transformer has a car insurance or life insurance?"

"you will record yourself while sleeping?"

"is a poison expires it become more or less dangerous? "

My OC Flowerflame would be that she would be unable to do pranks or make them so bad that they would affect her as well

as for Void Nagatis ill say that his magic would be random and like Twilight his horn would be bouncy 

Edited by Balareth
  • Brohoof 2