Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your OC Gets Afflicted With Poison Joke...

Wind Chaser

Since Flash Gear is an introvert and super-shy, He would say how he really feels or thinks all the time. And his fore-hooves would

grow "fingers" that he can't work, so he'd have difficulty holding tools to do his job.

• Brohoof 1

Silverhoof would constantly change colors and objects around him would uncontrollably change colors.
 Hmmm. I better explain that.

this is the first spell he ever learned, and most ponies know him from the Canterlot shop of the same name.

The New You: This spell can change the color of anything, reverting back to its true colors 24 hours later. If cast on a pony, it will reinvigorate the skin, cleanse the coat and mane, and refresh the recipient. It can make any color, even luminous colors. Silverhoof can make colored lights bright enough to read by. It has a range of 300 feet, and can cover a 40 foot radius area in a single spell. Duration: 24 hours.

Edited by Silverhoof
  • Brohoof 1

Considering Sekr's talent is historical knowledge and bookkeeping, I'd probably say that either he'd end up blind in the other eye (two eyepatches!) or he just has a short-memory. When it's hard to remember what you ate for breakfast, you likely won't remember the details of Stalliongrad. 

• Brohoof 1

Poison joke negates your main ability in a 'Hilaaaaarious' way. Therefore...

Either the inability to speak, due to a swollen tongue, to negate his charm and way with words... or hair falling over his eyes to negate his eye for detail/patterns and analytic abilities. Yes, those were already seen in the show, but they fit him best. An unusable horn may be possible, but it wouldn't inconvenience him anywhere near as much as the other two would.

• Brohoof 1

Hypothetically, Amber would lose control of her ghost abilities. She would randomly fall through floors, or since she's fairly modest, be forced to always speak with a loud spooky voice.

• Brohoof 1

Well...

Red Sage: Would become a terrible leader. He leads 2nd Squad of 3rd Battalion, 7th marines, 1st Division during WWII.

Chance: Unfortunately he'd die.

Poison Joke=Killing Joke in FO:E universe

Acorn: Become cowardly. After all he was awarded the medal of honor during WWII.

Corn Shuck: Terrible aim. He's a sniper during WWII.

Clover: Would also unfortunately die. Fallout terms again.

When exposed to poison joke, Gallantry would end up turning into a mare. Drastically changing genders is not the kind of thing you want to wake up to in the morning.

Eh? That would actually sound interesting, to say the least. However you'd probably would have to adapt to your sex change until you get cured.

Since,Mad Hatter uses his magic daily. I imagine him being unable to control his magic. 

Making him teleport to random places and levitating stuff that he doesn't need to.

Ever Green would be a klutz. Dropping everything he tries to grab. Would really affect his job. Since,he's an exterminator.

It would give Lucky, stage fright. So,it would be hard for him to do business. Since,he has to do presentations.

• Brohoof 1

Monochrome is a reality bender....so I would say that What mono would intend to happen when using his powers would rather instead be the often hilarious opposite of it...

That, and he may experience a few random, physical changes...

I'm fairly certain that my OC Golden Jubilee is physiologically incapable of being affected by Poison Joke. Dale would wake up married to Sarah Palin.

• Brohoof 1

My OC would obtain super-large fangs and wouldn't be able to talk properly. She would also trip often due to the tusks weight.