Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your weirdest dreams and nightmares

Flow

My weird dream was more of a nightmare that I had when I was four.

I was on a small playground with a box of 8 crayola markers. I dropped them into the two lane road. I slide down the green fireman's pole and start walking toward the road to get my markers. Within a matter of seconds, a 1995 black Volvo sedan comes racing down the road. A split second before it would've hit me, this 5'4" brunette wearing a sky blue dress tells me and these other kids to go back inside the Presbyterian Church for Sunday School. The end. 

The fact that I can remember all that from many years ago is frightening even to me. I am also confused about how I was almost run over by a car. Dreams represent what you are thinking and what is on your mind. Taking this dream and one I had at that same age about my mother almost being attacked by a vampire in an abandoned wooden shed, I think I scarred myself for life. Either that or I was just a deranged child. The world may never know.

|--(0)--|

techno915

I actually have four weird dreams.

1. I was at my old school, and me and my classmates were all sheep. Then a car rolled into the parking lot, and suddenly everyone was human again. Then the devil appeared in a UFO and was taking my classmates and zapping them with something I do not know. Then, he suddenly turned my family against me and they threw bombs at me. Then it was over.

2. The second was me and my friend were being taken to the zoo by my father, and we were wandering around. Suddenly I got lost and I suddenly teleported into a gorilla cage. More specific, a talking gorilla. There was a man in the corner screaming for people to see him. I realized I was in a dream and I started punching myself repeatedly trying to get myself to wake up. It didn't work, so I spent a while inside that cage before finally waking up.

3. I was Link, from the video game, and I found myself in a mountain village. There was a bridge spanning between two mountains, and I was told by a villager not to walk under. Of course, I 'accidentally' walked under it and a bunch of ugly creatures appeared. I ran into my home, which I had no clue existed, and told my family to hide. Then, instead of hiding, we all, including me, started cooking dinner. Then one of the things broke through the door and I woke up.

4. Last but not least, this, for me, is a creepy one. I am inside a fancy restaurant, and I see a hallway with shadows breaking off from the main room. I go inside and see that there are little sections that looked similar to stalls without doors. There was a parchment in one. As i bent to pick it up, some shadow put his hand on my shoulder and said, "Hey there, sonny." I dropped the parchment and sprinted out of the hallway, screaming at the top of my lungs. Then I woke up. The creepy thing is I had this dream once when I was around 4-5, and again when I was 11.

I have at least 10 more weird dreams, but they would take me forever to post, so I'll just stick with this.

Edited by Yorobia

Me being chased in a gigantic cave from Hades. Before that he had eaten my friends....and thats why I was screaming in my dream the whole time "YOU ATE MY FRIENDS!!!!" .

-Weird...huh...??? :P

I once had this really weird dream where Severus Snape was the new chemistry teacher at my school, but he always walked around wearing a baseball uniform and hat.

• 3 weeks later...

What was the best dream you had, the weirdest dream you had, and your scariest/worst nightmare? Best dream was definitely my first flying dream, was so awesome. Weirdest was when I was gardening and some weird white blob that looked like homestarrunner appeared and like, exploded me. Worst nightmare was getting slowly crushed by the back of a cruise ship while I couldn't move or speak.. What about you?

Best- I dream-pt the world was perfect. It was without war, without anything that I said in my posts in the general discussion thread.

Scariest- I dream-pt all the air on Earth was going away. We had missed the chance of saving it and I could feel myself stop breathing. I woke up and I breathed heavily.

Best- I dream-pt the world was perfect. It was without war, without anything that I said in my posts in the general discussion thread.

Scariest- I dream-pt all the air on Earth was going away. We had missed the chance of saving it and I could feel myself stop breathing. I woke up and I breathed heavily.

Ahh, "without anything that I said in my posts in the general duscusison thread." made me laugh. But yea, I hate those nightmares where you can't speak. It's just horrible.

Best: I got the met one of my long lost childhood friend. It was a rather plain dream, but dear heavens all those conversations seemed so real to me.

Weirdest: Somehow I got trapped in a temple that filled with cultist that worships dust and iron. They coats themselves with everlasting mud and danced together around a furnace. One by one the heat from the furnace dried up the cultist, turning that soft mud into a layer of solid rock. Then their friends smashed the impromptu statue with a hammer. And I got free souvenir.

Worst: My mother died in her sleep. Everything looked so real, I cried rivers on my bed. It was happened about twenty years ago, but I still got this dread feeling when my mother said she want to sleep.

• Brohoof 1

Best - I think it was this one dream I had that was some odd combination between Naruto, Pokemon and Yu-gi-oh. I remember thinking it was pretty cool at the time.

Weirdest - (Tough cause most of my dreams are strange) I think it was when I dreamt of this man standing on a fountain in a purple robe and top hat and he was teaching people how to pee. I woke up and the bed was wet...

this one happened years ago.

Scariest nightmare - I was in a public washroom and I saw I was gonna get stabbed through the wall so I backed up and a spike jutted out of the fall right after. Then this man with a spike for an arm started coming into the washroom so I hid in the stall.

Edited by Jalaton

Best - I think it was this one dream I had that was some odd combination between Naruto, Pokemon and Yu-gi-oh. I remember thinking it was pretty cool at the time.

Weirdest - (Tough cause most of my dreams are strange) I think it was when I dreamt of this man standing on a fountain in a purple robe and top hat and he was teaching people how to pee. I woke up and the bed was wet...

this one happened years ago.

Scariest nightmare - I was in a public washroom and I saw I was gonna get stabbed through the wall so I backed up and a spike jutted out of the fall right after. Then this man with a spike for an arm started coming into the washroom so I hid in the stall.

OH MY GOD.. I LITERALLY LOST IT ON THE PEEING PART XDDDD SERIOUSLY IM LAUGHING AS I TYPE

Anyway, I hate those stalker nightmares, I once had one about where I couldn't escape Slenderman, he kept appearing... So freaky and it felt so real.

Best: I became the most legendary guitarist in all of the world, even more famous than Jimi Hendrix. And then I rocked. HARD.

Weirdest: I went to Equestria as my OC and everyone was acting weird, so weird I can't describe it with words. They were all speaking Chinese, but the thing is I understood them perfectly... when I didn't even know the actual vocabulary...

Worst: Equestria was real, But no one could go to it. (How much would that suck if you knew it was there, but you couldn't get to it.)

Edited by Samrules350

OH MY GOD.. I LITERALLY LOST IT ON THE PEEING PART XDDDD SERIOUSLY IM LAUGHING AS I TYPE

Anyway, I hate those stalker nightmares, I once had one about where I couldn't escape Slenderman, he kept appearing... So freaky and it felt so real.

I'd hate to have a nightmare like that. I'm lucky it wasn't that bad for me with my dream cause it felt sorta surreal, like I was watching it happen to someone else. Edited by Jalaton
  • Brohoof 1

Since this forum doesn't allowed detailed 18+ scenes I'll just have to skip the Best & Weirdest dreams.

The worst dream I had was pretty awesome before I was about to get my head sliced off. Basically I had to infiltrate this area and I was doing a pretty good job until my mother suddenly appeared right out of the corner and was sticking the sharp end of the knife right on my neck, blood was dripping off and I couldn't kill her and that's when I woke up.

Cool story? Not that much.. I have a bad memory and that was the last worst dream I ever had.

• Brohoof 1

Best dream - Alizee Jacotey. I wont go into details, but you know what i mean... :)

Wierdest - I was a dwarf, and i was trying to drive a car. Except i was so small that all i could see was this huge steering wheel. So basically, the dream is me holding a huge steering wheel for 10 seconds and then waking up. I couldnt even see out of the car. Also, i subconsciously know it was a Lamburghiny (dont ask...)

Worst - a very close person died :( The first time i saw her, i hugged her so hard....

The best dream I had was when I was helping out with building a mall in Africa

sadly....

that dream was overshadowed by the Grim Reaper standing right next to my bed :(

that scared the living shit out of me :(

the weirdest would be the time I had a dream of the Poker Face

I loled in my sleep :P

• Brohoof 2

A few days ago I had a dream similar to Rainbow Factory.

There was this room that would chop up people and put them in this room for storage (what). Apparently it was my turn and I tried running away but couldn't. I was then killed.

But what makes this dream really fucking creepy is that I could FEEL them cutting off my hands and feet. I don't even. I woke up crying and still in pain.

I'm not kidding this really happened a few nights ago. I'm terrified to go back to sleep and haven't slept in 2 days. ._.

Did I post mine already? Ill post again anyway

I was flying with Rainbow Dash

I was in an Iron Man suit type thing

And we were flying to the 2012 London Olympics

Over the River Thames

Ive never been there, but from what I saw it looked nice, but it was clear, which never happens in London

We were watching rowing from the sky, flying over the river

and we flew under a bridge all fancy like

and my foot hit the water

and I fell and skipped down the river

at least 6 times

before I hit a bridge

and broke my legs

Not sure what god was trying to tell me, but I was rather pissy that day

• Brohoof 1

I once I had a dream about Leonardo DeCaprio... he was taking over the world along with Loki from The Avengers.

Then there's this other dream I had where Joseph Gordon-Levitt was an underwear model and we both helped Winnie the Pooh get some honey...

A while back a few years ago.... I keep on having the same dream over and over again night after night. In my dream I would always wake up in this huge mansion. It is hard to describe what it looked like but all that I remember was that I was inside a really big mansion. Throughout my dream I wandered the halls trying to find an exit but I never could. As I kept walking this man with no face chased after me! I didn't get a good look at him since I was so focused on escaping. Before long he blocked all my chances to escape... I was staring at his faceless head in shock. I saw that the mysterious being was holding a knife in it's hand. The next thing I know I woke up screaming in pain at the spot that I was stabbed in my dream!! I was so freaked out and my chest was hurting so bad when I woke up.... I kept on having this dream for about a week or so. Im so glad I never had to dream something like that again.

Edited by GoneAirbourne

A while back a few years ago.... I keep on having the same dream over and over again night after night. In my dream I would always wake up in this huge mansion. It is hard to describe what it looked like but all that I remember was that I was inside a really big mansion. Throughout my dream I wandered the halls trying to find an exit but I never could. As I kept walking this man with no face chased after me! I didn't get a good look at him since I was so focused on escaping. Before long he blocked all my chances to escape... I was staring at his faceless head in shock. I saw that the mysterious being was holding a knife in it's hand. The next thing I know I woke up screaming in pain at the spot that I was stabbed in my dream!! I was so freaked out and my chest was hurting so bad when I woke up.... I kept on having this dream for about a week or so. Im so glad I never had to dream something like that again.

GFSAHKFG BADSAFDSFDSAH GVDSHKGFKDSBFHJADS! SLENDERMAN!!!! FBDSHAGFJSADHBFHDSAGKFFDPGFDHASFDADAFDSADSA

My weridest started off when i saw a girl walking with javalins she looked like someone from a sitcom i watched back then(i was five then so who knows) and she was in a jungle she started talking but i forget what she said and suddenly i'm in my famiys living room but somehow i can see though our walls and i see a t-rex and it attacks our house,the weirdest thing was i woke up standing in our hallway o.o