Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your weirdest dreams and nightmares

Flow

I was in a convenience store, where my boyfriend was working(even though he never did irl), and some lady was hassling him over the price of cigarettes. She was being really mean, so naturally I walked over and bit her face off(I knew it was wrong but it felt so right). I woke up to my boyfriend screaming because I was biting his arm. Poor guy still has the marks. It took a long time to convince him I was actually defending his honor, so the bite was more of a compliment than a threat.

Another time, after we had been out drinking, perhaps a bit too much, I was dreaming about a Tyrannosaurus Rex terrorizing my neighborhood. I remembered what Dr. Alan Grant taught me about the king of reptiles, and stood still in a corner. Even though there were people running everywhere, that Jerkasaurus still came for me. He opened his jaws and roared in my face. I could smell his horrible breath of doom. That time, I woke up to find my boyfriend throwing up into a trash can. The stench was awful.

I have a lot of weird dreams.

Last night, I was in an old house with Twilight on a hill that was surrounded by a river. (I think it was a botched spell that sent us there by accident) and we were surrounded by human soldiers from unknown division trying to attack us. (They were wearing gas masks, that was all I could remember) I was rocking some guns, and taking them out with a lot of confidence, even getting cocky, but I was forced to retreat and they ceased fire. From a distance, I saw them unleashing an attack dog that began to climb the hill up to the house at fast speeds. Already ahead of myself, I step up to the porch of the house and mutter to Twilight confidently, "That dog is gonna be knocked out in one punch to it's dumb face, just watch, Twilight!"

I ready myself as she backs off, the barking gradually getting louder. Eventually the dog reached me and jumped towards me, maw agape. I also lunge, fists flying and roaring a battlecry, but I suddenly wake up in bed, punching the air where the dog's muzzle just was.

Rather disappointing... http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

well i don't know if i can post the reallly really weird dreams, but just last night i had one where i was in school. (but the scenery was way to different to be my school) and all these people found out i was a brony :( but then i walked down the hall and saw one guy with an applejack shirt on so i gave him a brohoof, then some chick with turquoise hair had her phone ring to an 8 bit winter wrap up. Then we chatted and i fell down some stairs and i was in my kitchen at home. (no clue) then something about a laser blaster and i woke up...

• 2 months later...

All my dreams are weird. That's that. :huh: All dreams ARE weird!

Ditto.

But last night (or rather early this morning) I had a dream weirder than usual. Lemme copypasta from the main dream thread.

I was in a big amphitheater with a bunch of other students, much like I used to last year (we are in smaller groups in smaller classrooms now). The teacher was giving his lecture with a Powerpoint slideshow projected onto a white screen, just as in reality.

The difference was that, one of the pictures on the slides could be changed, and so he was browsing pictures. Funny thing is, some of them were... um, NSFW. Even funnier, he kept browsing, and pictures kept appearing - sometimes scientific, sometimes romantic, sometimes erotic.

I had a dream once where I was playing Slender. As Slenderman. In real life. I was following the player to try and kill him before he got all of the eight notes. He made it to five, then I killed him mercilessly. 0.0

The most recent one I can remember? The Pope was staying at my grandparents' house. When I met him, he hit on me. (I'm a guy.) Then he tried to kill me with a speargun, like the ones they use to hunt big fish. Lucky for me he wasn't a good shot. I evacuated the house and stole the flatscreen TV on my way out.

I had a really interesting one a couple years ago. I lived with Count Olaf and the other two orphans in his ramshackle house and all we had to eat was a HUGE block of Gouda cheese. This lasted for like a year until I suddenly remembered that I had Fairy God Parents. I asked them to poof me away to mission control where a radar was tracking undersea movement at the bottom of lake superior. So I held my breath and dove into the lake and it turns out that Spongebob that could fit in the palm of my hand lived down there. He had five o'clock shadow and looked as though he was hung over. Together we foiled a plot by Plankton that involved attaching googly eyes to the patrons of the Krusty Krab, which turned out to be a wooden crate. We were about to confront Plankton when I woke up. I think the reason I woke up was because I started to notice the strangeness of the dream.

Any dreams I have now are of normal everyday life stuff. It gets really confusing sometimes.

• 1 month later...

i used to have some scary/ profound dreams a few years ago.  now theyre just silly.

profound:  (dunno if i told this one before or not)

my mother was born in 1958, my sis in 78, me in 88, my niece in 98.  i live across from a graveyard, but since ive been here my whole life its never been scary to me.  its always cheerful, and even though the stones date back to 1850s-ish, theres still peopel bringing flowers out and someone years ago must've planted daylillies for someone because the little orange gems come bursting out of the fallow field behind it every spring.  anyways. thats the backstory info.

it starts with me looking out my bedroom window, and down across the lawn.  it must be winter because the trees are barren, but its terribly foggy out and the highway is oddly empty.  i see four figures at the edge of our property, up near the road.  theyre standing where my driveway used to run between the houses, then i realize who they were, and that i was among them.   then its 1st person. we were standing in a row from eldest on the left to youngest on my right. .  theres a thunderous noise coming down the highway and then theres this great black horse, and his hooves were sparking the ground, like flint.  he was bones, but not.. like the skin was stretched over his frame and sunken and dehydrated, but his bones were orange and sooty yet glossy.  there was a cloaked figure on his back, no saddle that i can recall.  but he held the reins in his left hand and i noticed they were just bones.  when i looked up to his face, it was just hidden in the cloak and knew who he was.  I always thought death would have gaudy armour or something badass on, but his cloak was just a tattered thing.  he pointed to my mother and she went into a daze, and we all tried to call out to her and wake her up, and pull her back, but she was walking slowly up to the horseman.  before i realized it, she was moutned ont eh horse, and i ran up to grab her.  She kicked its flanks and took off, never acknowledging me, even though it was dragging me.  its hooves were as big as basketballs, and it nearly trampled me.  I had to let go.  we all wept by the roadside, and we knew that she had died.  but we werent crying because she was dead. we were sorry that we never got the chance to say goodbye. i woke up sobbing, and even though i was 21 at the time, i crawled downstairs and into the bed with my mother.

Well... I was in a museum with my sister, mother father and grandmother. I went off with my sister to play some games, which were very dangerous, almost killed us. Left the game... Place to see that my parents and grandmother left. So we went to the hairdressers (in the museum) and hid in the bathtub, by then, we were the powerpuff girls (-buttercup). Then everything went black and homer appeared, along with a table. He said: "let us all." and threw up his body, his skin flopping to the floor. Then I woke up, 7 years old. I was SEVEN. and homer threw up his body. WHAT THE HELL.

I have a lot of weird dreams.

Last night, I was in an old house with Twilight on a hill that was surrounded by a river. (I think it was a botched spell that sent us there by accident) and we were surrounded by human soldiers from unknown division trying to attack us. (They were wearing gas masks, that was all I could remember) I was rocking some guns, and taking them out with a lot of confidence, even getting cocky, but I was forced to retreat and they ceased fire. From a distance, I saw them unleashing an attack dog that began to climb the hill up to the house at fast speeds. Already ahead of myself, I step up to the porch of the house and mutter to Twilight confidently, "That dog is gonna be knocked out in one punch to it's dumb face, just watch, Twilight!"

I ready myself as she backs off, the barking gradually getting louder. Eventually the dog reached me and jumped towards me, maw agape. I also lunge, fists flying and roaring a battlecry, but I suddenly wake up in bed, punching the air where the dog's muzzle just was.

Rather disappointing... http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/dry.png

when I read gas masks all I could think was: "are you my mummy?" From Doctor Who. Which is weird. It was a good episode, though. A personal favourite. You probably have no idea what I'm talking about, do you?

When I was about 5 I used to constantly have a dream about a wizard, this wizard was called the "Tickler." Don, don, dooooon!!!! When he was near, I would act dead while he... tickled me? Stupid right? Then again I was only 5 or 6. Suspiciously enough, the wizard stuff he wore looked very similar to Twilight's' Nightmare Night costume :huh:

e57c55da-1161-4df1-afb0-c88aa1a1c234.jpg

Edited by TheLoneyPony

Probably the weirdest nightmare I remember having is: I've been told I need to have my arm cut off, but I don't want to. So I run out of this hospital, being chased by doctors.

Then I wake up. I'm now in my room, except the same doctor's beside my bed, and she says I still need to get my arm cut off. I freak out, and then wake up for real. It was like a nightmare within a nightmare!

The weirdest nightmare I had was when I went to bed, on the night after I saw Spiderman the Movie. ( The 1st one btw) anyway, I saw myself as Spiderman with the black suit then I saw the Green Goblin played by (Willem Dafoe). He followed me while I was swinging on my webs when, he was on his glider. I was almost near death, he sent his glider straight into my waist. x_x <- that was me, luckily the glider missed and I rode on it like a pony then sent his own glider killing him. :o

• Brohoof 1

Back when I lived in the country where our only option for the internet was dial-up, I frequently had dreams that DSL just became available in our area. I can't describe to you how disappointed I was upon waking.

• Brohoof 1

My weirdest nightmare was back when I played the Skate 3 demo and whenever you tried to do a weird trick you'd fall through the ground. That was exactly what my nightmare was: that I was walking with my friends and I suddenly fell through solid ground. When I woke up I soon learned that I had my knees up when I was sleeping.

So uhhh......

I was Steve Irwin

My father was a one-legged goose

and my mother was an elephant

and for some reason, there was a flood over where we lived.

We were trying to escape the flood, so I managed to get on my mom's back and she could swim better than my father, who would roll on his side and float when he tried paddling with one leg, so I picked him up and held him while we rode on my mom's back through the flood.

My mother screams out: "THIS IS YOUR CAPTAIN SPEAKING. AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL HAS GRANTED US CLEARENCE." and she took off flying, no wings, nothing, just a flying, talking elephant.

Then I heard a roar coming from the water, and my dad proceeds to scream out: "It calls for a sacrifice, I must go!" and jumps off.

When he hit the water, the flood stopped, my mom landed, and turned into Ms. Piggy from the muppets, and just ran away. I was left standing alone on the grass. The end.

Yes, this is all 100% true of what I remember, and is just too stupid to make up. Bear in mind though, I had gone on a HUUUUUGE youtube spree the night I had this dream.  ;_; It was so strange.

• Brohoof 1

So uhhh......

I was Steve Irwin

My father was a one-legged goose

and my mother was an elephant

and for some reason, there was a flood over where we lived.

We were trying to escape the flood, so I managed to get on my mom's back and she could swim better than my father, who would roll on his side and float when he tried paddling with one leg, so I picked him up and held him while we rode on my mom's back through the flood.

My mother screams out: "THIS IS YOUR CAPTAIN SPEAKING. AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL HAS GRANTED US CLEARENCE." and she took off flying, no wings, nothing, just a flying, talking elephant.

Then I heard a roar coming from the water, and my dad proceeds to scream out: "It calls for a sacrifice, I must go!" and jumps off.

When he hit the water, the flood stopped, my mom landed, and turned into Ms. Piggy from the muppets, and just ran away. I was left standing alone on the grass. The end.

Yes, this is all 100% true of what I remember, and is just too stupid to make up. Bear in mind though, I had gone on a HUUUUUGE youtube spree the night I had this dream.  ;_; It was so strange

:huh:  That's just downright unusual? Flying, sacrifices? What the hell did you do before you went to bed? Watch a comedy movie? Lol. I definitely got a chuckle out of it though :lol:  

Edited by TheLoneyPony
  • Brohoof 1

One of the weirdest dreams I've ever had goes like this...

It all started on a late,yeah we're not doing that. One more time...

In the jungle, I was near 12 or so and my ambition was to indeed ride a tiger. I searched far and wide, and sleeping there in the flesh, there he was. A majestic tiger weighing over 600 pounds! I gently shook him awake and when he woke, I did what was best. Scratch underneath his chin, and from that moment he was mine. I forgot what I named him, but he was a great one. Anyway; As I was riding him through the jungle for the millionth time, we overcame a large hole in the ground. Being too adventurous as me, I knew we could make it so my trusty feline sprinted even faster, and faster, until... BANG! As soon as that moment of falling to my death I instantly woke up. Terrible, I know. I still never know what happened to my faithful kitty..

Last night I had a dream that Alfred Pennyworth was driving a magrider and I was gunning in the Saron. We were shooting at another magrider being driven by Bane. After his magrider started to smoke, Bane drove off a cliff to get away. I then ran around a rock formation and into a little crevice. Inside the crevice was a washing machine. I climbed in the washing machine which then deposited me back at home, and I went out to lunch with a friend of mine and my high school Spanish teacher in my hometown which is about 30 miles from where I live now. However, the town I come from isn't much more than a few abandoned buildings in the woods, so we stood by the railroad tracks instead.

Then I woke up.

• Brohoof 1

a weird nightmare i had when i was little...it was strangely after i had watched Scooby-Doo and Zombie Island (the only Scooby-Doo movie to terrify me) and i was being chased by huge giant chicken that wanted to eat me, it scared me at the time, now i think it was just plain weird.

The other night, i had a ridiculously vivid dream. Me and a bunch of other people i don't know were racing trucks in a manner similar to the game "Smuggler's Run", going over mountains and in a weirdly set up city with confusing turns. Somewhere along the line we go through an underground tunnel where the "finish line" is, then we hop into bumper boats and continue through a sewer-like river-maze-thingie. At the end of it, everyone is chilling in a half-flooded lobby and a girl tries to steal my phone out of my pocket (because i was scared it would get wet). I eyeball her angrily and snatch it out of her hands.

We all get into some sort of bus and drive on extremely long fishing dock/boardwalk. the sky is grey and misty until we drive out of the fog. I look through the window (covered in rain droplets) and i see a dark blue/purple sky, massive moon, and all the planets in perfect alignment. we reach the end of the dock, and there's a tall hill. at the top of the hill i see a massive ocean, far away people playing on huge water inflatables, and a dense wooded area. there are two routes we can take to get to the inflatables, and i take the on on the left. the path turns into a horrible maze of thorns and dying poisoned rotten lemon trees. i have to crawl on my belly to get through the path. When i finally make it through, i find a bunch of dump trucks shoveling seafood, and they tell me the barge of seafood belongs to me :/

Then i woke up

Edited by crazitaco

I was at a Christening, and I was being chased by the green frogs from Crash Bandicoot 3. They pounced me and I woke up. Also, one time, my family tried to make me believe that I was yelling the names of several Disney names I.E. "Aladdin!" and "Hercules!". I still don't believe them to this day, and yet, they still try to make me believe it.

I keep having these "nightmares" when I've been on the forums all night.

I keep dreaming that I take my iPod, write up a completely stupid or ridiculous post, I post it and then I get a ton of hateful replies.

Then, in the dream, I wake up and do the same thing.

This repeats itself over and over and over!

It drives me insane.

This dream just happened to me last night, and I'm damn sure it's the freakiest one all right.

In my dream I "woke up" from my cage. After stretching out my hooves and my wings, I clambered out to greet my master. After a minute of begging and making funny faces at him, finally he gave me a bowl of salad. Master is a wonderful man. He feed me and take care of me since he found me almost drowning in a river. I loved him with every single minute of my existence...

I woke up in the real life screaming.